Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also while we're explaining things to children, if not a single Black American voted for dems this cycle, Republicans would replace Alito and Thomas on the Supreme Court with right wing judges in their 30's solidifying their 6-3 majority for the next 50 years, meaning all those things you want even if passed would be dead on arrival for 50 years.

Not to mention, if they get the landslide election you are advocating, they can amend the Constitution and outlaw reparations...forever...

So while we're talking about being politically ignorant, explain how you would overcome that...and post them Asian only laws.
this is by far the most salient point/post of the whole thread.... and its telling that

@Supersav @VAiz4hustlaz @xfactor or anyone else hasnt responded to it.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is by far the most salient point/post of the whole thread.... and its telling that

I've responded to that repeatedly. The Democrats go to is to say we are gonna do this for you but we can't because the Republicans won't allow it. So if trump gets in it won't happen and if Kamala gets it...guess what...it won't happen...end result is the same

Last edited:

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
I’m seriously lost on how you all are so damn confused on what I’m saying.
I don’t have to explain this much to my damn children before they comprehend.

IF THE DEMS SEE THAT NOT A SINGLE BLACK AMERICAN VOTED FOR THEM DUE TO THEM NOT MAKING A SINGLE PROMISE TO US IN THEIR CAMPAIGNS, THEY’D HAVE TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER FOR THE NEXT CYCLE TO ENSURE THEY RECEIVE OUR VOTE.
Demokkkrats already know that Black people are voting for them just because “you’re politically ignorant and are afraid of republikkkans”, so they just pander to you.
You niggas never make them work for your vote, ever!​
This is mildly retarded. So your plan is to fuck yourself for four years in hopes that the white man will see the error in his ways. LOL I can't believe a black person came up with this. This is 100% a republican strategy they got you fools to believe in.

1. Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch a clowns whose platform is not voting. LOL Why would you get ANY political support if your plan is to boycot politics. It's idiotic in it's inception.
This magical land where your lack of voting pressures the democrats to accept your platform then somehow get your whole platform approved by the country has never happened in a democratic state.

People boycot general elections to get immediate results they want an immediate results not to wait 4 years for a platform they like. That's just stupid.

2. No body is going to win an election on a reparations platform. You lose more white latino and asian votes than black votes you gain. Especially if you dummies ain't voting.

3. If black people don't vote why the fuck would anybody cater to their vote.

This stupidity is why i'm starting to believe ADOS is a Republican agenda to depress the black vote. Literally nobody wins from your plan but republicans. Your plan is literally to guarantee them a win. And what if they don't win. if the democrats win without black support our political significance becomes ZERO. LOL . So you are helping the people that have zero interest in your agenda in hopes of bullying the people that somewhat support your agenda.

Ya'll need better leaders this ADOS shit is trash. You have a platform that basically guarantees reparations will never happen. Then you aren't coordinated to make your plan which requires coordination to work.

So basically every 4 years you clowns spew your shit and the only affect it has is depressing black voting enthusiasm which only helps people that DON'T WANT YOUR PLAN.

If you really want to do something why don't you force ADOS leadership to come up with a better plan first. LOL because this shit is trash.

ADOS is a crew of goofies.

1) Anti-imigrant haters (republican wannabees)
2) Clowns that want to be "special" - Look at me I'm not a democrat so I'm smarter than you regular blacks (Also semi-republican)
3) Republican operatives

This shit ain't got shit to do with reparations because if it did you would have a much better plan. We got civil rights passed in America and it wasn't by boycotting voting. Thurgood Marshall developed a real plan that took a decade to fulfill but the shit worked. It started on the ground and it shaped the legal landscape for America for the last 60 years. It combined legal, political and social action. Your don't vote plan should have been written in crayon.

I tried to do some research on this and all I see is corny catch phrases dumb political plans and immigrant hate. This shit is super silly.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've responded to that repeatedly. Tye Democrats go to is to say we are gonna do this for you but we can't because the Republicans won't allow it. So if trump gets in it won't happen and if Kamala gets it...guess what...it won't happen...end result is the same
not exactly.... the dems arent doing it because the consensus isnt there the republicans arent doing it because fuck niqqers the BIG difference and wrinkle is...and this is what white women fucked around and found out...they had personal issues with Hillary and refused to vote for her and once trump got in there he appointed more conservative scotus judges and suddenly ROE V WADE came down after 50 years and Affirmative Action. A nice long game they were playing that no one on the left saw coming.

On TOP of that Scotus ruled that presidents have immunity for things done while in office. Now thats a VERY dangerous genie taken out of a bottle whose ill repercussions will be felt from now on.

Guess what... theres more of that to come in project 2025.
heres the PDF...go thru it and see how many times the black agenda is mentioned

I typed in a word search for reparation and there are 33 mentions of the word.....3 of them are CLIMATE reparations about poor countries damaged by climate change and the other 30 are pREPARATION....as in all the people who prepared that fucking report.

Word search for black american: 2 times: one is about the dept of education they plan to gut and redesign....
first mention:
For most of our history, the federal government played a minor role in education. Then, over a 14-month period beginning in 1964, Congress planted the seeds for what would become the U.S. Department of Education (ED or the department). In July of that year, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964, after Congress reached a consensus that the mistreatment of black Americans was no longer tolerable and merited a federal response.

2nd mention:
Implement a pro-fatherhood messaging campaign. With nearly 41 percent of children born without a married father in the home (and nearly 69 percent among black Americans), the fatherhood problem is clear. Similar to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s 2022 fatherhood bill, HMRF funds should be used to support national messaging campaigns that affirm the role fathers play in the lives of their children, that recognize the financial hardships the fathers themselves face, and that seek to provide relationship education to fathers who were raised without a father in the home

thats it..theres nothing in there that applies any black agenda or gives space for it to be possible.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is mildly retarded. So your plan is to fuck yourself for four years in hopes that the white man will see the error in his ways. LOL I can't believe a black person came up with this. This is 100% a republican strategy they got you fools to believe in.

1. Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch a clowns whose platform is not voting. LOL Why would you get ANY political support if your plan is to boycot politics. It's idiotic in it's inception.
This magical land where your lack of voting pressures the democrats to accept your platform then somehow get your whole platform approved by the country has never happened in a democratic state.

People boycot general elections to get immediate results they want an immediate results not to wait 4 years for a platform they like. That's just stupid.

2. No body is going to win an election on a reparations platform. You lose more white latino and asian votes than black votes you gain. Especially if you dummies ain't voting.

This stupidity is why i'm starting to believe ADOS is a Republican agenda to depress the black vote. Literally nobody wins from your plan but republicans. Your plan is literally to guarantee them a win. And what if they don't win. if the democrats win without black support our political significance becomes ZERO. LOL . So you are helping the people that have zero interest in your agenda in hopes of bullying the people that somewhat support your agenda.

Ya'll need better leaders this ADOS shit is trash. You have a platform that basically guarantees reparations will never happen. Then you aren't coordinated to make your plan which requires coordination to work.

So basically every 4 years you clowns spew your shit and the only affect it has is depressing black voting enthusiasm which only helps people that DON'T WANT YOUR PLAN.

If you really want to do something why don't you force ADOS leadership to come up with a better plan first. LOL because this shit is trash.

2) Clowns that want to be "special" - Look at me I'm not a democrat so I'm smarter than you regular blacks (Also semi-republican)
3) Republican operatives

This shit ain't got shit to do with reparations because if it did you would have a much better plan. We got civil rights passed in America and it wasn't by boycotting voting. Thurgood Marshall developed a real plan that took a decade to fulfill but the shit worked. It started on the ground and it shaped the legal landscape for America for the last 60 years. It combined legal, political and social action. Your don't vote plan should have been written in crayon.

I tried to do some research on this and all I see is corny catch phrases dumb political plans and immigrant hate. This shit is super silly.
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::itsawrap:

there will be NO RESPONSE by the usual suspects...just a bunch of tweets from the echo chamber:smh::smh::smh:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not exactly.... the dems arent doing it because the consensus isnt there the republicans arent doing it because fuck niqqers the BIG difference and wrinkle is...and this is what white women fucked around and found out...they had personal issues with Hillary and refused to vote for her and once trump got in there he appointed more conservative scotus judges and suddenly ROE V WADE came down after 50 years and Affirmative Action. A nice long game they were playing that no one on the left saw coming.

On TOP of that Scotus ruled that presidents have immunity for things done while in office. Now thats a VERY dangerous genie taken out of a bottle whose ill repercussions will be felt from now on.

Guess theres more of that to come in project 2025.
heres the PDF...go thru it and see how many times the black agenda is mentioned

I typed in a search for reparation and there are 33 mentions of the word.....3 of then are CLIMATE reparations about poor countries damaged by climate change and the other 30 are pREPARATION....as in all the people who prepared that fucking report.

Word search for black american: 2 times: one is about the dept of education they plan to gut and redesign....
first mention:
For most of our history, the federal government played a minor role in education. Then, over a 14-month period beginning in 1964, Congress planted the seeds for what would become the U.S. Department of Education (ED or the department). In July of that year, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964, after Congress reached a consensus that the mistreatment of black Americans was no longer tolerable and merited a federal response.

2nd mention:
Implement a pro-fatherhood messaging campaign. With nearly 41 percent of children born without a married father in the home (and nearly 69 percent among black Americans), the fatherhood problem is clear. Similar to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s 2022 fatherhood bill, HMRF funds should be used to support national messaging campaigns that affirm the role fathers play in the lives of their children, that recognize the financial hardships the fathers themselves face, and that seek to provide relationship education to fathers who were raised without a father in the home

thats it..theres nothing in there that applies any black agenda or gives space for it to be possible.
So one group has no black agenda and the other group has one with weed crypto and black capitalism as the focus.

Neither side gives a fuck about black people

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Every single point mentioned by the pro-whites has already been debunked.

Right now, you guys are just in fear because the DNC went too far with their shenanigans and it has backfired. So now you are all in panic mode.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every single point mentioned by the pro-whites has already been debunked.

Right now, you guys are just in fear because the DNC went too far with their shenanigans and it has backfired. So now you are all in panic mode.
this is a 20 page thread...post the posts where its been debunked??? Whats the republican parties plan for blacks since youre good with them in power??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So one group has no black agenda and the other group has one with weed crypto and black capitalism as the focus.

Neither side gives a fuck about black people
the ONLY movement on the topic of reparations is coming from the left... VAiz4hustlaz has a thread monitoring it and so far in the years of that thread NOT ONE ENTRY on what republicans or conservatives are doing to advance that agenda...its all blue states doing studies and tabling bills and testing the feasibility of doing it.

but youre good with republicans coming back and doing what exactly???

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

3) Republican operatives

@Temujin decided to drag a motherfucker to Hell while breakfast was still hot :lol:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the ONLY movement on the topic of reparations is coming from the left... VAiz4hustlaz has a thread monitoring it and so far in the years of that thread NOT ONE ENTRY on what republicans or conservatives are doing to advance that agenda...its all blue states doing studies and tabling bills and testing the feasibility of doing it.

but youre good with republicans coming back and doing what exactly???
The same thing that has been happening and will continue to happen Republican Democrat... nothing material for black people.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he was wrong because in the first sentence alone he is talking about hoping for some white man to do something...I'm not hoping for any white man to do anything
where in the statement is he saying anything like that???

you live in a country where the democratic process says you a need a consensus to get anything done....you guys have demands that dont have consensus or would take a long time to build it.

i repeatedly posted this and I'm STILL looking for a response for your side??
I posted this in another thread and never got reply so maybe you can take a swing at it...this comes from the ADOS reparations website...

We call on the Biden-Harris administration specifically—and all elected officials in general—to review our agenda and work with the ADOS Advocacy Foundation to secure the promise of America for all her citizens.

President Biden must call on Congress to create an Office of ADOS Affairs that will specifically advocate for the needs of ADOS people.

Should Congress fail to act, President Biden must create the Office by executive order.

Reparations Agenda

Formerly enslaved ADOS ancestors who are owed reparations for United States slavery.

Martin Luther King Jr. fought for reparations for slavery. That was his unfinished work.

REPARATIONS

President Biden must direct Congress to propose and deliver to his desk a federally led and administered Reparations package that identifies a definite start date with no fixed ending date. President Biden must commit to seeing the Act faithfully executed. At minimum, the Reparations package should prioritize cash payments totaling $20 trillion to American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS). Together with targeted policies and protections, the redistributive measures will be ongoing and must remain in effect until—at the very least—the wealth gap between white Americans and ADOS is closed

Interesting... If trump wins does all this change to him?
But let's play out how this goes...knowing what we know about how politics works.

Let's say that Kamala signs off on all those demands.. especially the part where she declares ADOS a protected group.

What do you think the social/political ramifications would be??

The native Americans don't have a don't have a deal like this. So it would start a precedent of sorts.

And you are aware that if a president can do something by executive decision then the next president can revoke it the same way. You are aware that republicans got affirmative action and abortion banned right?

So what do you REALISTICALLY think would happen if Kamala did any of this....besides ensure republicans take the Whitehouse for the next 50 years....

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

3) Republican operatives

Weren't you one of those "Advocates" breh?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The saddest part about their posts are they are doing what they accuse others of. Any of them that supported Biden was doing just that - “hoping that the white man will see the error in his ways and help them out”.

:smh:
holding your breath to demonstrate how dissatisfied your are with the process only to allow the other side in who will make it so that whatever your agenda is will never make it thru on the federal or state level is no plan. But youve never made it clear what your objective is...you may not even be ados or for reparations or you may be conservative and fine with whatever they implement.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What white guy am I hoping for something from? You just saying bs now
you can talk touh all you want....in AMERICA youre going to have to deal with white to get ANYTHING accomplished on a scale larger than local....thats just how it works. You dudes act like you live in the United States of Blackville where the president can do everything they want.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can talk touh all you want....in AMERICA youre going to have to deal with white to get ANYTHING accomplished on a scale larger than local....thats just how it works. You dudes act like you live in the United States of Blackville where the president can do everything they want.
So you're a coon

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now talk to me about your hero tRump raw dogging porn stars and what not. He’s a married man so that’s a ho by default right? Be sure to keep that same energy.
Nothing to talk about other than what I’ve said for a while and that is Trump is liberal as well. And yes, Stormy Daniels was a known ho just like Kamala Harris.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

3) Republican operatives

You really didn't do any research at all. If you had, then you'd know that a number of political scientists have endorsed down-ballot voting, selective voting, and even non-voting as a strategy.

And please show us the current Democratic path to reparations. This?

Biden privately tells lawmakers not to expect much on reparations legislation

The president weighed in on race relations more bluntly than any of his predecessors during his speech Tuesday. But he also set expectations low for congressional action.