Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that clip is the beginning of a statement....and she's said more on the subject than the other person running for the same office...but the difference is no one would ask the other person.

and youre tell me youre good with this answer????

We gonna ask Kamala white children what they think next? Who cares about Trump's kids

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
All body not willing to give this sister a shot ain't black.

Billy-Porter-White-House-03.jpg

GPybpbJXMAAcTwP.png

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Obama pissed at Arabs too?
No, I guess it's still only Black men.

Based out of Michigan, first time in decades they've done something like this.
I mean, they supported Hillary Clinton.
But Kamala Harris??? The Arabs said, "Hell No" :smh:
Again where is Obama?

when did Obama become an arab??? And they wont endorse either candidate...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Is Obama pissed at Arabs too?
No, I guess it's still only Black men.

Based out of Michigan, first time in decades they've done something like this.
I mean, they supported Hillary Clinton.
But Kamala Harris??? The Arabs said, "Hell No" :smh:
Again where is Obama?

I guess she has to pay for Biden's Israeli/Palestinian sins!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter how much you dislike and hunt to post shit about Kamala, Don's never gonna treat you like that flag.

giphy.gif
They don't expect him to..they just consider him the lesser of two evils...the same calculation we make about democrats which they think is wrong and stupid is the same one driving their decisions as well.
On a basic level:
  • Trump/GOP represents a brand of racism and oppression that we’re already familiar with and far more virulent versions of which we have already survived before.
  • Kamala/Obama/Dems are taking us down a dangerous road that will ultimately lead to our annihilation as an ethnocultural group that some of us now see but far too many of us do NOT see.
I’ll DM you later to elaborate on these, particularly the latter point, as you seem to engage issues on a higher level even if we disagree.
If that's not a lesser of two evils argument then you tell me what it is...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
:eek2:

But....but....the BGOL political strategists have stated plainly that that is stupid and pointless and politicians won't take you serious and will ignore you forever!
If you and the other don't vote crew are correct, this should lead to an immediate US arms embargo of Israel, the stopping of all financial aid to Israel, and the US funding the building of Palestine.

Let's see if that happens.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
If you and the other don't vote crew are correct, this should lead to an immediate US arms embargo of Israel, the stopping of all financial aid to Israel, and the US funding the building of Palestine.

Let's see if that happens.

Or.....maybe they are playing the long game and galvanizing around a cause that will make them stronger and more united politically years down the line.

They're not on their knees for butta biscuts and quaking in fear of the bad orange man like faggits and women.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Or.....maybe they are playing the long game and galvanizing around a cause that will make them stronger and more united politically years down the line.

They're not on their knees for butta biscuts and quaking in fear of the bad orange man like faggits and women.
Nah let's see if they are going to not vote their way into that arms embargo.

The last time I saw them they were on their knees begging for a speaking spot at the DNC.

LMAO @ the don't vote crew counting on being politically powerful in the year 2186