Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

As Black Voters Hesitate on Harris, Democrats Race to Win Them Over

With a frenzy of activity, the vice president and her allies are trying to strengthen her support with Black voters, whose growing alienation the party’s leaders had not confronted directly until now.

"Interviews with more than three dozen Black voters, strategists and elected officials offered a complicated picture of a politically powerful group of Americans whose waning devotion to the Democratic Party stems partly from a feeling that their decades of loyalty has delivered little in return. The party now finds itself in the unfamiliar position of needing to treat Black Americans as voters who must be persuaded to support them, rather than unflinching supporters who will back liberal candidates without a second thought."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really didn't do any research at all. If you had, then you'd know that a number of political scientists have endorsed down-ballot voting, selective voting, and even non-voting as a strategy.

And please show us the current Democratic path to reparations. This?

Biden privately tells lawmakers not to expect much on reparations legislation

The president weighed in on race relations more bluntly than any of his predecessors during his speech Tuesday. But he also set expectations low for congressional action.
youre actually charting it in your own reparations thread. In the article you posted all you see is the politcal realities of getting reparations further thru congress.

Biden’s biggest concern on H.R. 40, Lawrence said, is “getting it through the Senate.” The bill also hasn’t even been scheduled for a full floor vote in the House, where it has 188 co-sponsors.

heres the last part of that article:

Reparations for Black people in America has been a politically fraught and risky topic for Democrats for decades, though Republicans have essentially never wavered from their opposition. But activists say they have reason to remain hopeful even as the issue moves at a snail’s pace in Congress.

How does your strategy make a path to reparations in a trump admin??

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can talk touh all you want....in AMERICA youre going to have to deal with white to get ANYTHING accomplished on a scale larger than local....thats just how it works. You dudes act like you live in the United States of Blackville where the president can do everything they want.

now the name calling begins :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: .... your a deluded moron who has revolutionary aspirations but no clue or balls to actually get anything you want done in any realistic way.
You have told ya self that nothing can be done without whitey...so basically you're are the person hoping and praying whitey gets shit done for you. Nothing is realistic to you because in your world if you just vote the right way one day it will all work out for black folk.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
youre actually charting it in your own reparations thread. In the article you posted all you see is the politcal realities of getting reparations further thru congress.

Biden’s biggest concern on H.R. 40, Lawrence said, is “getting it through the Senate.” The bill also hasn’t even been scheduled for a full floor vote in the House, where it has 188 co-sponsors.

heres the last part of that article:

Reparations for Black people in America has been a politically fraught and risky topic for Democrats for decades, though Republicans have essentially never wavered from their opposition. But activists say they have reason to remain hopeful even as the issue moves at a snail’s pace in Congress.

How does your strategy make a path to reparations in a trump admin??

RESPECTFULLY....

WHY in the UNHOLY FUCK do you argue with this crab legs with a K, no account, nine g niggggggggga?

Inquiring minds want to know. Until the Voodoo Ranger IPA wears off, anyway...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have told ya self that nothing can be done without whitey...so basically you're are the person hoping and praying whitey gets shit done for you. Nothing is realistic to you because in your world if you just vote the right way one day it will all work out for black folk.
you want to end capitalism and expand pan africanism.....your own cadres dont agree with those points... :lol:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
you want to end capitalism and expand pan africanism.....your own cadres dont agree with those points... :lol:

Ditto, for arguing with this wet noodle dick niggggggggga?

You have a brain. It clearly functions. WHY, @geechiedan, are you arguing with this failed test tube baby?

Why, my brutha....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

It's like watching Bruce Lee go toe to toe with a girl scout.

Damn. Two Voodoo Rangers did me in. I'm done. For a minute anyway...

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you have been trying this divide and conquer cointelpro shit for a few posts already and it hasn't stuck... We don't subscribe to group think so @VAiz4hustlaz is allowed to feel how he wants to feel. I agree with him on mostly everything else. We can agree that you are a coon.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You have a brain. It clearly functions. WHY, @geechiedan, are you arguing with this failed test tube baby?

boredon mostly...and for the irritation much like they are....I already got VAiz4hustlaz to put me on ignore :giggle: I sonned him a few times.

xfactor is a nonfactor but supersav is funny... plus its morbid curiosity on how their world views work..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you have been trying this divide and conquer cointelpro shit for a few posts already and it hasn't stuck... We don't subscribe to group think so @VAiz4hustlaz is allowed to feel how he wants to feel. I agree with him on mostly everything else. We can agree that you are a coon.
agreeing on a common opps isnt the same as agreeing on what to do once youve defeated the opposition...this is why most modern era revolutions fail and result in in fighting, you should know this....and most of the board agree you two are idiots..

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
agreeing on a common opps isnt the same as agreeing on what to do once youve defeated the opposition...this is why most modern era revolutions fail and result in in fighting, you should know this....and most of the board agree you two are idiots..
Most of the board agreed lol...the percentage of intellectuals on this board is quite low...if anything that reinforces my opinions

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

@notreally , how's it going in the senior care facility? You got called out and you mysteriously disappeared!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if not a single Black American voted for dems this cycle, Republicans would replace Alito and Thomas on the Supreme Court with right wing judges in their 30's solidifying their 6-3 majority for the next 50 years, meaning all those things you want even if passed would be dead on arrival for 50 years.

No to mention, if they get the landslide election you are advocating, they can amend the Constitution and outlaw reparations...forever...
the other side wont touch this point :smh: :smh: :smh: :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where is the rest of it?
The caller asked her about Reparation/solving wrongs in the past for Black Americans
She gave a two part answer
Part One - Same 'ol BS about need to be a study
Part Two - Well, sounds like she was about to go off on a long speech.
-Grew up in middle class family
- Family worked hard
--- video ends

Why can't Harris just give a YES or NO as to if she believes in a reparation or not.
Why is it always a fkin study?

If it's NO, then say so.
Let that caller know there NEVER WILL BE money from the Federal Government to Black Americans.
Maybe more money in a grant to minorities.
That Blacks will have to compete with women, Hispanics, Migrants, Asians for a share.
But no money will be designated specifically for Black Americans.

Black residents of Chicago slam city over $51 million in migrant care, demand reparations​

Last edited: