Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
20241016-164545.jpg

Don't know if we rocking them election day or the day after once she wins. But me and the Ol lady will be at sea upsetting Crackers from around the world

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
These immigrant babies stay coming with this bullshit.
You all are the only ones afraid of the big bad Trump. I don’t give a fuck about Trump or no republikkkan as the FBA communities have not changed under demokkkrats or republikkkans, because he/they can’t do shit to me/us. But he plans on erasing that DACA and getting some of you foreigners out of here and I can see why you all are so afraid… Oh well, this is y’all’s fight, not ours!
He also said he wants to give police to put batons tasers, and bullets on Black men with full immunity.

Also, where them Asian only laws at?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
He also said he wants to give police to put batons tasers, and bullets on Black men with full immunity.

Also, where them Asian only laws at?
Again lady, use google.
And the “full immunity” won’t change shit.
They basically already have that if you look at their conviction rates after a murder.
DACA’s about to leave though so….​

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Again lady, use google.
They basically already have that if you look at their conviction rates after a murder.
So you admit you are full of shit because I've googled multiple times and found ZERO.

So you're the one sticking out you chest making the claim so post some proof famo, or else we'll all have confirmation you're full of shit. You typing all these words in multiple posts lmao.

How about this.

You claimed in your post that Harris supported a law that only benefitted Asians. So post the law that YOU SPECIFICALLY were citing. And Google ain't got shit to do about any law you personally referenced.

Stop dancing, moonwalking, and deflecting and post dem books err dem laws.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Again lady, use google.
A DOJ that refuses to prosecute civil rights offenses will. Oh, that's what happened when your hero Trump got in office. He canceled all the trials and punishments Obama implemented on police departments that had been found to have violated the civil rights of Black people. But then, you obviously don't know shit about the government, so you wouldn't know.

Also, who gives a fuck if DACA people have to leave? Let them go lmao. You getting all moist because some Mexican immigrant took your job sweeping floors at Walmart lol.

You'll be ok..

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
So you admit you are full of shit because I've googled multiple times and found ZERO.

So you're the one sticking out you chest making the claim so post some proof famo, or else we'll all have confirmation you're full of shit. You typing all these words in multiple posts lmao.

How about this.

You claimed in your post that Harris supported a law that only benefitted Asians. So post the law that YOU SPECIFICALLY were citing. And Google ain't got shit to do about any law you personally referenced.

Stop dancing, moonwalking, and deflecting and post dem books err dem laws.
This migrant here…
The shit was discussed on this board when it was passed a few years ago.
Now either you’re playing stupid or just too damn lazy. Either way, I’m not doing the work for you. The shit is easy as hell to find​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
A DOJ that refuses to prosecute civil rights offenses will. Oh, that's what happened when your hero Trump got in office. He canceled all the trials and punishments Obama implemented on police departments that had been found to have violated the civil rights of Black people. But then, you obviously don't know shit about the government, so you wouldn't know.

Also, who gives a fuck if DACA people have to leave? Let them go lmao. You getting all moist because some Mexican immigrant took your job sweeping floors at Walmart lol.

You'll be ok..
I didn’t even read this whole bullshit until now.
Lady, I can assure you that my job can’t be taken by an immigrant.
Mexicans don’t bother me at all. They’re not over here cosplaying as Black Americans.
Lame ass faggot​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

You'll be ok..
This chick typing a lot just for me to read the first 10% of it.
You immigrants keep thinking that anti demokkkrat means pro republikkkan.
I guess I’ll remind your dumb ass too. I never voted for Trump and never will.
I never voted for a republikkkan.​

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
This migrant here…
The shit was discussed on this board when it was passed a few years ago.
Now either you’re playing stupid or just too damn lazy. Either way, I’m not doing the work for you. The shit is easy as hell to find​
WHEN WHAT WAS PASSED?

The only person that knows the law you have in mind is you. How the fuck does anyone else know what law you were citing? So you want people to read your feeble mind and somehow come up with what you're thinking? :lol:

But you're too soft to just admit you were wrong. You're typing all these words when you could have just typed out the name of the law that you mentioned. But you know you're full of shit and just like other Republicans, you lie, deflect, and try to insult your way out of it.

I'll let you in on a little secret...everyone knows you're wrong. You even know you're wrong. It's funny how you have allllllllllllllll these answers for all the other bullshit you talk about in this thread, but suddenly when it comes time for you to post proof on this, it's "google" and "I'm not doing the work for you"

Nigga, why did you "do the work for us" and post your bullshit in this thread? :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHEN WHAT WAS PASSED?

The only person that knows the law you have in mind is you. How the fuck does anyone else know what law you were citing? So you want people to read your feeble mind and somehow come up with what you're thinking? :lol:

But you're too soft to just admit you were wrong. You're typing all these words when you could have just typed out the name of the law that you mentioned. But you know you're full of shit and just like other Republicans, you lie, deflect, and try to insult your way out of it.

I'll let you in on a little secret...everyone knows you're wrong. You even know you're wrong. It's funny how you have allllllllllllllll these answers for all the other bullshit you talk about in this thread, but suddenly when it comes time for you to post proof on this, it's "google" and "I'm not doing the work for you"

Nigga, why did you "do the work for us" and post your bullshit in this thread? :lol:
Sometimes you gotta know when to fold'em.

Every man isn't a man and most don't like, and can't simply admit to being wrong. He's one of them.

Rather than just say that he's wrong you're just gonna continue to get

juelz-talking.gif

It's sad, but that lets you know who you can and can't have a discussion with on here.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Every man isn't a man and most don't like, and can't simply admit to being wrong. He's one of them.

juelz-talking.gif

It's sad, but that lets you know who you can and can't have a discussion with on here.

Very true. We've all been wrong before. There's no crime or shame in it.

But like you said, just lets you knwo there's not real back and forth to be had.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very true. We've all been wrong before. There's no crime or shame in it.

But like you said, just lets you knwo there's not real back and forth to be had.
There's definitely nothing wrong with being wrong, we just have to be man enough to admit it.

And unfortunately some men aren't man enough to admit that they're wrong.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

juelz-talking.gif

That is true of any male supporting LGBT and/or looking for women to lead them.