Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ah....the ol' "what about the republicans!?!" act.
The old lets ignore the question and deflect. I see you know your judo well.

6068a5a5c5fa3cb8eb915a1015fcc26c

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I voted twice for the man that scolded me the other day and said I might be sexist because I'm not blindly supporting Kamala out of obligation to my race, and history being made, and orange man bad.
So you're saying your race and history being made and a REALLY old bad man on the other side wasn't a factor in voting for that guy the first time??

Who did you vote for on 2020?

The choices at the top of the ticket remain the same. And trump is STILL on the other side.

If you voted for Joe Biden because you didn't want a 2nd Donald Trump presidency then what's changed NOW in 4 years??? SERIOUS QUESTION.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what's the plan for those that don't like and aren't voting for Kamala?

Don't vote, trump wins. Then those that didn't for Kamala strategize, find a candidate that they do like and hopefully they make it as president elect in 4 years?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what's the plan for those that don't like and aren't voting for Kamala?

Don't vote, trump wins. Then those that didn't for Kamala strategize, find a candidate that they do like and hopefully they make it as president elect in 4 years?

Because every post like this

tumblr_lpdbyb3jq21qii6tmo1_500.gif

regarding Kamala's getting repetitive and old.

What's the plan?

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
But you said Black Americans vote blindly for democrats and demand and also get nothing in return.

So we couldn't be Africans, Islanders or white boys.

I swear talking to you niggas is like talking to a flattened ball.

media%2Fcache%2Farticle-cover%2F2022%2F04%2Fnaekranie%20cover%20-%202022-04-19T140353.180_625ea5583fe79.jpeg

And you need to be finding those laws that you said were specifically written for Asian that @Big Tex keeps asking for or...

You can man up and say that were were wrong.

Now are you gonna teach your kids how to man up or are you gonna keep ducking and dodging

giphy.gif

with bullshit or no responses?
Yeah… this dude’s definitely a sandal wearer!​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
This is mildly retarded. So your plan is to fuck yourself for four years in hopes that the white man will see the error in his ways. LOL I can't believe a black person came up with this. This is 100% a republican strategy they got you fools to believe in.

1. Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch a clowns whose platform is not voting. LOL Why would you get ANY political support if your plan is to boycot politics. It's idiotic in it's inception.
This magical land where your lack of voting pressures the democrats to accept your platform then somehow get your whole platform approved by the country has never happened in a democratic state.

People boycot general elections to get immediate results they want an immediate results not to wait 4 years for a platform they like. That's just stupid.

2. No body is going to win an election on a reparations platform. You lose more white latino and asian votes than black votes you gain. Especially if you dummies ain't voting.

3. If black people don't vote why the fuck would anybody cater to their vote.

This stupidity is why i'm starting to believe ADOS is a Republican agenda to depress the black vote. Literally nobody wins from your plan but republicans. Your plan is literally to guarantee them a win. And what if they don't win. if the democrats win without black support our political significance becomes ZERO. LOL . So you are helping the people that have zero interest in your agenda in hopes of bullying the people that somewhat support your agenda.

Ya'll need better leaders this ADOS shit is trash. You have a platform that basically guarantees reparations will never happen. Then you aren't coordinated to make your plan which requires coordination to work.

So basically every 4 years you clowns spew your shit and the only affect it has is depressing black voting enthusiasm which only helps people that DON'T WANT YOUR PLAN.

If you really want to do something why don't you force ADOS leadership to come up with a better plan first. LOL because this shit is trash.

ADOS is a crew of goofies.

1) Anti-imigrant haters (republican wannabees)
2) Clowns that want to be "special" - Look at me I'm not a democrat so I'm smarter than you regular blacks (Also semi-republican)
3) Republican operatives

This shit ain't got shit to do with reparations because if it did you would have a much better plan. We got civil rights passed in America and it wasn't by boycotting voting. Thurgood Marshall developed a real plan that took a decade to fulfill but the shit worked. It started on the ground and it shaped the legal landscape for America for the last 60 years. It combined legal, political and social action. Your don't vote plan should have been written in crayon.

I tried to do some research on this and all I see is corny catch phrases dumb political plans and immigrant hate. This shit is super silly.
These immigrant babies stay coming with this bullshit.
You all are the only ones afraid of the big bad Trump. I don’t give a fuck about Trump or no republikkkan as the FBA communities have not changed under demokkkrats or republikkkans, because he/they can’t do shit to me/us. But he plans on erasing that DACA and getting some of you foreigners out of here and I can see why you all are so afraid… Oh well, this is y’all’s fight, not ours!

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Yeah... I'm a sandal wearer and you're a thong wearer so it's good that we now have an understanding!

Enough with the bullshit and lame insults from your end, we're good and done with this conversation.
I’d fuck the shit out of your grandma to show you I don’t wear no damn thongs.
But you’d still be a sandal wearing chump ass immigrant on the brink being exported.​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’d fuck the shit out of your grandma to show you I don’t wear no damn thongs.
But you’d still be a sandal wearing chump ass immigrant on the brink exportation.​
Bruh I kindly asked you for no more bad jokes and you went past Mom jokes and went to Grandmom jokes! :roflmao:

And my Grandma would definitely have you in a thong because you're coming across as moist.

Actually she'd have you in a bra and panties because you're fake talking tough trying to sound like a man so she'd definitely have you bent over.

Do see how bad this could get for you? Just leave me alone when it comes to your bad jokes and lame insults and we'll be good.

I already said that we were good so please stop. Vote for whoever you like and talk to someone else about because I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

And I wear gym slides not sandals.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Bruh I kindly asked you for no more bad jokes and you went past Mom jokes and went to Grandmom jokes! :roflmao:

And my Grandma would definitely have you in a thong because you're coming across as moist.

Actually she'd have you in a bra and panties because you're fake talking tough trying to sound like a man so she'd definitely have you bent over.

Do see how bad this could get for you? Just leave me alone when it comes to your bad jokes and lame insults and we'll be good.

I already said that we were good so please stop. Vote for whoever you like and talk to someone else about because I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

I’d only fuck your granny to spite you.
I’m sure the women of your family tree look like shit.
Keep deflecting that you’re afraid of DACA being wiped away and being deported.
I’m actually not mad at that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’d only fuck your granny to spite you.
I’m sure the women of your family tree look like shit.
Keep deflecting that you’re afraid of DACA being wiped away and being deported.
I’m actually not mad at that.
I admire your pride in not wanting to give up, but take the loss like a man.

It has to start somewhere to stop the entire family tree of losers, I believe in you when no one else in your life ever has.

So your fantasy is of a foreign man in sandals who tells you to leave him alone and that gets you more intrigued?

You're making me do this, I told you that we were good but you keep pressing the issue with more bad jokes.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

This shit reads like a Nigerian email scam.
Fool, you type like a Nigerian email scam.
Oh well, now I’m praying the republikkkans win to erase DACA and getting all of you fly on the eyeball ass immigrants up out of here.
Sick of you clowns cosplaying us anyway.​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I admire your pride in not wanting to give up, but take the loss like a man.

It has to start somewhere to stop the entire family tree of losers, I believe in you when no one else in your life ever has.

So your fantasy is of a foreign man in sandals who tells you to leave him alone and that gets you more intrigued?

You're making me do this, I told you that we were good but you keep pressing the issue with more bad jokes.
Later to you Akata wannabes!
Bye chump!​

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah booty scratching as faggot.
I’m definitely an FBA.
I can’t be no Parker. But yo third world ass is most definitely an Ombuntu. Ol Sandal wearing, Bluetooth earpiece in 2024 having ass.
Peter, you sound like a racist whiteboy. For years you had everyone fooled like you were one of us. But you white guys always expose yourselves.

How'd you find this site? Were you looking to swirl with a strong Black man until you realized this site wasn't gay friendly?

"Booty scratching" huh? You're definitely white and 99.9 percent gay.

That .1 percent that's straight is your hair.

Again stop, you're not gonna win with the bad jokes.

I keep trying to give you a pass but you won't accept it.

catch-it-drop-pass.gif

So I'll give you this one last pass and won't respond after this post.

Feel free to have the last word, or words.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Peter, you sound like a racist whiteboy. For years you had everyone fooled like you were one of us. But you white guys always expose yourselves.

How'd you find this site? Were you looking to swirl with a strong Black man until you realized this site wasn't gay friendly?

"Booty scratching" huh? You're definitely white and 99.9 percent gay.

That .1 percent that's straight is your hair.

Again stop, you're not gonna win with the bad jokes.

I keep trying to give you a pass but you won't accept it.

catch-it-drop-pass.gif

So I'll give you this one last pass and won't respond after this post.

Feel free to have the last word, or words.
Look here 3rd World… There’s a thread with my hand in it and we have nothing of you so stop the deflection.
2025 coming and deporting all of you cosplaying, hating ass faggots the fuck up outta her!