Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Dems created this foolishness...

:yes: :yes::yes:

And hijacked the term “woke” from meaning Black and conscious to a term that includes every gender-bending, white sexually deviant ideology there is! :smh:

And that’s a big part of the reason why geechiedanyelle is such an ardent Dem supporter.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still do not get it. As I’ve said before, I support an AGENDA, not a candidate. That agenda is reparations for ADOS. So if a candidate or party embraces that AGENDA, then that is the candidate or party I support.

Just as you say………..

Yet your Democratic Party platform says…….

Democrats support policies and programs to make it easier for qualified immigrants and their families to become full and equal citizens, including increasing funding for culturally appropriate immigrant inclusion and citizenship services, legal support, English classes and bilingual education, workforce development, and adult education.

Two can play this game geechie! So, as I said above, you either stand on business and debate me for real in a live Zoom session (especially since you say you’ll wipe the floor with me), or you fall back.
saying I am indifferent to their issues is a far cry from what you said.
Nigeria’s Yoruba language is second most spoken foreign language in Baltimore schools

Send'em back!! These are the people calling us lazy "akatas" but this is what these nasty motherfuckers do!
Thanks for this video! I particularly like how this guy said he isn't going for the pan-Africanist psychobabble bullshit anymore. Neither am I. Fuck those usurping-ass backstabbing motherfuckers. We need to get them the fuck up out of our organizations, media, and communities and send as many back as we can.

Then finding out Biden is doing just that and you're COMPLAINING ABOUT IT because it illustrates some kind of convoluted hypocrisy to what the democrat's policy is...

MEANWHILE Stein has a SIMILAR IF NOT SAME POLICY!

You stand on agenda.... well ol' girls AGENDA is one of acceptance and accommodation of immigrants illegal or otherwise and you're MUTE about that.

make it make sense as youre fond of saying..

watch this answer... :popcorn:

while youre at it answer this question you keep avoiding: All my question is what will be the socio-political repercussion for all of that? If the answer is WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE GET IT... then youre not being serious about what it would actually take to make that happen and more importantly STICK.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s because he’s projecting. He actually agrees with what we say and he knows we’re right yet he’s still brainwashed into a “vote Dem at all costs” mentality. Part of that is his age as well, since a lot of these people who are 50+ were thoroughly indoctrinated into that way of thinking. They can’t possibly conceive of any other route and lash out and those who do. Political crabs in a bucket.

Black Voters Are So Loyal That Their Issues Get Ignored

if thats the case then why dont you post about the party and agenda you actually voted for?? the green party... remember..agendas??? :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
saying I am indifferent to their issues is a far cry from what you said.

Then finding out Biden is doing just that and you're COMPLAINING ABOUT IT because it illustrates some kind of convoluted hypocrisy to what the democrat's policy is...

MEANWHILE Stein has a SIMILAR IF NOT SAME POLICY!

You stand on agenda.... well ol' girls AGENDA is one of acceptance and accommodation of immigrants illegal or otherwise and you're MUTE about that.

make it make sense as youre fond of saying..

watch this answer... :popcorn:

while youre at it answer this question you keep avoiding: All my question is what will be the socio-political repercussion for all of that? If the answer is WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE GET IT... then youre not being serious about what it would actually take to make that happen and more importantly STICK.

Nuance is lost with you. Highlighting the hypocrisy of Demobots like you and complaining about something are two entirely different things. The reality is that you and your ilk tolerate and accept shit from Biden and the Dems that you’d callout about Trump and the GOP.

And the socio-political repercussions for all what??? Designation of ADOS as a group and reparations?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
if thats the case then why dont you post about the party and agenda you actually voted for?? the green party... remember..agendas??? :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

For the same reason you’re posting in a Kamala-critical thread when there’s a damn near 600-page pro-Kamala thread you could stay in! :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

There’s also a Biden “Lift Every Voice” thread you could be posting in as well, highlighting the numerous accomplishments of his administration for Black ppl. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: As a matter of fact, YOU started that thread four years ago………and then mysteriously stopped posting in it! I wonder why?? :hmm:

And I regularly post about the AGENDA I’m for. The thread is called A Blueprint for Reparations.