Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
They're working overtime trying to sell this miniscule 5 to 10%, when the actual Early Vote returns are showing otherwise.

I hope so. Trump needs to go down in flames for the final time.

If you're okay with Trump winning...you only care about yourself because you don't think that any terrible thing Trump does will affect you so fuck everyone else, you'll be fine.

Because my life isn't controlled by who's in the oval office
-Liked by Xcactor & Supersav

shannon-sharpe-pointing.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope so. Trump needs to go down in flames for the final time.

-Liked by Xcactor & Supersav

shannon-sharpe-pointing.gif

I know so. The now 34-COUNT SUPER FELON averaged 5 to 10% of the Black vote in 2016 and 2020. The fly-by-night polls and clickbait articles are nothing in comparison to the raw data of vote counts. That miniscule average is way overhyped and not AT ALL in line with the Early Vote counts so far. Again, overhyped.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So when is Trump going to make a decision that adversely affects white men?

Good questions. Here’s goes…
The abortion ban fucked every reckless male by forcing births on woman who don’t want it. That child support, the care of the child by a child they don’t like, and all the goes into being father affects pasty cacs as well. Those cacs may need to get a second job, downsize from a nice home, give up things they love to keep that chick content. The tax breaks for the rich means they can pass costs on to middle and lower class people. Giving corporations unchecked power will lead to factories and other places closing in rural and cac-dominant areas. Business and factories close, the companies that got those contracts through nepotism and skin color are fucked as more jobs go overseas and companies cut jobs in small towns. Tuition will rise to keep people of color out and fuck over the cacs who overpay for degrees, then once they graduate most of the jobs will go to AI or immigrants who will work for less. I know an indian who came here on dlme
Medical scholarship ship and he told me hospitals are recruiting from India and Asia because it’s cheaper. The list is endless.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

The abortion ban fucked every reckless male by forcing births on woman who don’t want it. That child support, the care of the child by a child they don’t like, and all the goes into being father affects pasty cacs as well. Those cacs may need to get a second job, downsize from a nice home, give up things they love to keep that chick content. The tax breaks for the rich means they can pass costs on to middle and lower class people. Giving corporations unchecked power will lead to factories and other places closing in rural and cac-dominant areas. Business and factories close, the companies that got those contracts through nepotism and skin color are fucked as more jobs go overseas and companies cut jobs in small towns. Tuition will rise to keep people of color out and fuck over the cacs who overpay for degrees, then once they graduate most of the jobs will go to AI or immigrants who will work for less. I know an indian who came here on dlme
Medical scholarship ship and he told me hospitals are recruiting from India and Asia because it’s cheaper. The list is endless.

You're reaching. None of those was a decision implicitly designed to disadvantage white men. You're talking about unintended consequences.

Ending AA was implicitly designed to disadvantage everyone except white men.
Ending civil rights lawsuits at the DOJ was implicitly designed to affect minorities.
Gutting the Voting Rights Act was implicitly designed to disadvantage Black people
Ending Roe was implicitly designed to attack women't rights.

Now name something Trump did that was implicitly designed to attack or disadvantage white men.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

....look at that....a fair and reasonable post.....so of course he said your wrong...because Trump didn't implicitly state this is to hurt white folks?

Can you see the irrationality and paranoia now?