Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bruh shut the fuck up. I just wanted to see how much bullshit you'd spew in not answering the question again for the 900th time. To not be voting but be in every political thread known to man telling us who not to vote for, then you're absolutely SHOCKED and baffled at being called an agent. I hate to tell you buddy, but it's likely because you're moving like a fucking agent.

An “agent”? Now you sound like Tariq! Yet you don’t call the posters who spam the board with PAGES upon PAGES upon PAGES of pro-Kamala tweets to be “agents”, do you? They have their own thread yet they’ve even brought it in here as well.

And the answer to the question is simple and I have been consistent about it. Value your vote and get something for it for yourself and your ppl, with reparations being the goal. Now if you stand against that for whatever reason (lgbtq, immigrant, etc), then that’s on you. But I’m ADOS first.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
An “agent”? Now you sound like Tariq! Yet you don’t call the posters who spam the board with PAGES upon PAGES upon PAGES of pro-Kamala tweets to be “agents”, do you? They have their own thread yet they’ve even brought it in here as well.

And the answer to the question is simple and I have been consistent about it. Value your vote and get something for it for yourself and your ppl, with reparations being the goal. Now if you stand against that for whatever reason (lgbtq, immigrant, etc), then that’s on you. But I’m ADOS first.
Listen man forget all that shit. It's a new day. What the hell was THIS?
Did the rapist bust in him or on him? You'd think they could get a DNA sample. :hmm:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, that the Dems are terrible. I am not a Harris fan. I'd be wiling to bet that she's being the puppet that she was designed to be, but one is a puppet, being used to keep the status quo (which can always be changed), and the other is a racist suffering from onset dementia, who values the methodologies of dictators who virtually enslave their people and refer to YOU as "the blacks".

All I'll say, is WHEN it happens......blame yourself