Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The contrast between the Internet and real life is stark from my perspective. Online feels split. 50-50 between Harris and Trump.

In the real world tho? Idk one non white person voting for Trump. Most black people here are voting for Harris, if not all of us are voting for Harris. Black men and women.

This is coming from the DMV region.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL MAGA want's this THING to be our VP

GUzBAcaWAAAUgnx

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The contrast between the Internet and real life is stark from my perspective. Online feels split. 50-50 between Harris and Trump.

In the real world tho? Idk one non white person voting for Trump. Most black people here are voting for Harris, if not all of us are voting for Harris. Black men and women.

THIS

I keep telling people him eliminating up to 1 million federal jobs will affect a shit load of black folks directly and indirectly considering in the DMV area so many blacks work for the federal government and/or owns a business that contracts directly with the FEDS....

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Now this deserves a actual response... speaking for myself I don't vote because the problem in my eyes is the system itself. Voting in a corrupt system serves no purpose...it's like pressing a button in a broken elevator expecting it to move. The system needs to be changed and if enough people realized that and held their vote back in defiance maybe we could illicit some kind of change.

If you want serious answers then the exaggerations are unnecessary. But first of all, and most importantly, get pass this idea of "who" we should be voting for. I'll expound later below.

The antagonism is simply a reaction to what we're getting. From the inception of any objective critiques of the the Democratic Party and its candidates, we've gotten hit with various accusations of being "Trumpers" and "bots" and various anti-Black slurs. Mind you, Supersav, xfactor, and I coming from different political povs ourselves. There's a lot that we probably do not agree on, based on what I know about the things they say.
As expected.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
BUT you have a bunch of GOP in the closet dudes out here crashing gay dating apps, getting outed for having relations with men, cross dressing etc..lol So folks are cool with that, but got an issue with Dem's for recognizing a group..lol

And why would I care what the GOP does?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Black trump supported are Flat- Earthers. :rolleyes2:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
The only reason I’m not voting, yet again, is these shitty as demokkkrats are trying to pass this bitch off as “Black”. They’re pandering to us once again and the shit is disrespectful.
Kooooons will rush to defend this nonsense too.​

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes it should.

Hey look, I'm still unsure of Ms. Harris, as I can't say I know much about her, but

TRUMP?!?

The best the republican part can offer - is a man who by all rights should be in jail??

I still side-eye the Dems because they fuckin' let him off, failing to twice "kill a king"(probably let him off the second time in a back room deal he won't run again) - and what does he do???

I don't why they didn't get behind Tulsi Gabbard, but after that stunt that pulled on the Breakfast Club and Ms. Rhye got me seriously looking at Jill Stein....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only reason I’m not voting, yet again, is these shitty as demokkkrats are trying to pass this bitch off as “Black”. They’re pandering to us once again and the shit is disrespectful.
Kooooons will rush to defend this nonsense too.​
Here's her Dad, he appears to be "Blacker" than trump's Dad or trump.

jkEZc4jWIS.jpg

What democrats told you that she was Black?

Have you seen advertisements or commercials sponsored by democrats telling you that she was Black?

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

Nigga, who the fuck said anything about voting for Drumpf?!
As a Black man, I’m already anti reuplikkkan.
I’m anti demokkkrat now because these faggots have just been pandering to us Black folks for the past 60 years and not doing shit for us.
“No protection laws, but guess what nigga?! He can play a saxophone and he eats McDonalds.”
“No other benefits, but guess what nigga, he’s Black… well, he’s Kenyan & white, but you dumb niggas a vote for him”
“Reparations?! How about a Black female president instead?!… well, she’s Indian with a smidget of Jamaican blood, but you dumb niggas a vote for anyway!!”

Gotta be a real coon to still claim the title of demokkkrat in 2024.​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Here's her Dad, he appears to be "Blacker" than trump's Dad or trump.

jkEZc4jWIS.jpg

What democrats told you that she was Black?

Have you seen advertisements or commercials sponsored by democrats telling you that she was Black?
He’s not Black.
And why the fuck is Trump even in the convo?!
You niggaz think because we won’t vote for the pandering demokkkrats that we’ll automatically vote for the republikkkans?!

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between the only two people who have a shot at making nominations between Jan 2025 and Jan 2029, who would you rather have filling the next couple SCOTUS vacancies ?
Knowing the effect trump has had on the court for the next 20+ already....

Nigga, who the fuck said anything about voting for Drumpf?!
As a Black man, I’m already anti reuplikkkan.
I’m anti demokkkrat now because these faggots have just been pandering to us Black folks for the past 60 years and not doing shit for us.
“No protection laws, but guess what nigga?! He can play a saxophone and he eats McDonalds.”
“No other benefits, but guess what nigga, he’s Black… well, he’s Kenyan & white, but you dumb niggas a vote for him”
“Reparations?! How about a Black female president instead?!… well, she’s Indian with a smidget of Jamaican blood, but you dumb niggas a vote for anyway!!”

Gotta be a real coon to still claim the title of demokkkrat in 2024.​

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You said you wanted to have a “mutually constructive and mindful” conversation…..but now I guess not! :dunno:
Bruh shut the fuck up. I just wanted to see how much bullshit you'd spew in not answering the question again for the 900th time. To not be voting but be in every political thread known to man telling us who not to vote for, then you're absolutely SHOCKED and baffled at being called an agent. I hate to tell you buddy, but it's likely because you're moving like a fucking agent.