JAN 6 COMMITTEE FINAL PUBLIC HEARING MONDAY 12/19- They're making a list & Liz is checking it twice, criminal referrals on the way, MERRY XMAS BITCHES

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Best believe The GOP is going to sacrifice alot of their own, they will get caught perjuring themselves cause now they don't know what this committee has on them that's one of the reason they wanted some of their insiders on this committee and the Dems said hell No. I already know they won't get 45 but he won't be running for any office either but, everyone that help or participated in the Big Lie and Jan 6th know that since they didn't get a pardon are on borrowed time and will be in front of a camera and all on social media trying to get sympathy and self justification for their actions.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Best believe The GOP is going to sacrifice alot of their own, they will get caught perjuring themselves cause now they don't know what this committee has on them that's one of the reason they wanted some of their insiders on this committee and the Dems said hell No. I already know they won't get 45 but he won't be running for any office either but, everyone that help or participated in the Big Lie and Jan 6th know that since they didn't get a pardon are on borrowed time and will be in front of a camera and all on social media trying to get sympathy and self justification for their actions.
Before this committee got going I did not know what type of evidence they had but yeah they got a lot of evidence And Republicans got caught flat-footed. And I have a funny feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ALL FACTS!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See this is what I find interesting...If guns were present in DC, why didn't the police stop them...You can own a gun in DC, but you have to have a concealed license if you are bringing it outside of your home....Atleast that is what I was told by my gun instructor who trained DC Police cadets....

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
See this is what I find interesting...If guns were present in DC, why didn't the police stop them...You can own a gun in DC, but you have to have a concealed license if you are bringing it outside of your home....Atleast that is what I was told by my gun instructor who trained DC Police cadets....
There was quite a few capital police officers involved in this takeover attempt.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Folks gotta be careful with Liz Cheney and putting her on a pedestal.

She is still a hardcore conservative Republican.

She vote for all the legislation that went to Trump to be signed.

She voted for Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett for SCOTUS.

She is most likely the primary reason Democrats are holding back going after Uncle Clarence and his wife Ginny cuz she approves what the SCOTUS is doing.

Liz Cheney hates Trump. That’s as far as it gets with her. Similar to Pence not doing what Trump wanted in certifying the election. Pence did what he did not to protect Democracy, it was to say “Fuck Trump!”.

Cheney is like a Rattlesnake, she will bite you when your guard is down.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
SSAs are about to boarder line perjure themselves under GOP orders but, I don't think they would have let her say what happen if they don't have evidence that it happen they do have cameras in damn near all government vehicle's

I was thinking about that last night on the vehicle’s POTUS travel in. There has to be cameras facing outside and inside the vehicle for security reasons to provide evidence if the vehicle comes under attack or a situation happens with POTUS and a passenger inside.

And the footage has to be recorded and saved on the vehicle along with being transmitted to a secure location for real time viewing.

Somebody must have the tapes besides the Secret Service. They might be with the National Archives which allows the January 6 committee to have full access to them.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Before this committee got going I did not know what type of evidence they had but yeah they got a lot of evidence And Republicans got caught flat-footed. And I have a funny feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I said waaaay back when they showed a couple of their cards that we're only seeing the part of the iceberg that's above water..... 10%..... there's a whoooole nother 90% that we still ain't even seen.... and they're proving it with every hearing

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Those mofos with AR-15's in the trees weren't concealing shit.... and as long as it's not loaded, you can carry guns and ammo separately in backpacks etc. ,,,, that's why they didn't want to go through those metal detectors at the elipse..... and do you honestly think that the Proud Bois & Oath keepers give two fucks about breaking the law? They were there for Trump's war :dunno:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...and trumpers wonder why every none-trumper does not believe anything coming from trump or his minions.

She was part of the trump base by the way... still thinks he did many good things for the country... and she was under oath. Lets go over all the things she said and then go over all the things that are being disputed, and then later all of the things that were disproven. So they're not pushing back too much on trump wanting armed protesters let through, are they?

And democrats wonder why trump base does not believe the mainstream media lol :roflmao:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your boy trump needs to worry about Desantis more than anything else.

lol doing all this bullshit is just helping trump getting elected again.

maybe if democrats worry about why gas is $5 and focus on the country that people elected you to run.

that they would not have to worry about trump running in 2024! If Biden and the democrats had any confidence why would you worry if trumps run again? Maybe is because they know they have nothing to offer

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight up question.... does trump have any credibility with you or with republicans?

trump.... they guy that said: I watched as thousand and thousands of people in Jersey City cheered/celebrated when the towers fell.

If they still find him credible... then what does that say about their judgement? ...and that's literally just one of many many big ole fat lies that are in the binder of trump outright lies.... and it's not even one of the most insane lies.

lol Then you wonder why republicans still support trump. The Jan 6 should of vetted there witnesses. Now this bitch just blew up whatever credibility they had.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
your boy trump needs to worry about Desantis more than anything else.
After every hearing he's making more campaign attack adds with them and cheesing like this....

giphy.gif

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Unless Trump gets sent to jail, he will run again. He would rather have a civil war in America rather than lose another election. He is putting his pieces into place and will challenge again the election if he loses again, and this time, it will be war. His voters will go nuts if they think he got cheated again.....Russia will play its part by instigating our divisions. Russian bots will be on all the social media platforms calling for Trump voters to overthrow the government.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

She is most likely the primary reason Democrats are holding back going after Uncle Clarence and his wife Ginny cuz she approves what the SCOTUS is doing.

Liz Cheney hates Trump. That’s as far as it gets with her. Similar to Pence not doing what Trump wanted in certifying the election. Pence did what he did not to protect Democracy, it was to say “Fuck Trump!”.

Nobody is putting her on pedal-stool bro, She clearly legitimatizes the committee is not being a partisan hack… The same GOP Maga hats tried to turn on her because she didn’t go along with trump and his base bullshit.. Now she’s in a position to bury all them clowns and her colleagues who was on trump nuts.

She’s doing her job..

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So these SSA and the GOP think 45 acting up in the SUV will be the only question they will have to answer to under oath they might have another thing coming. Chess not checkers and the GOP keep running straight into the wall.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
After every hearing he's making more campaign attack adds with them and cheesing like this....

giphy.gif

I see a lot of democrats big up Desantis.

Desantis would actually be worst because he would get way more far right things done then trump ever could.

It’s laughable if your a liberal to want Desantis. He would do far more damage to the liberal agenda.

Like in 2016 be careful what you wish for when the media was hyping trump and it backfired.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Unless Trump gets sent to jail, he will run again. He would rather have a civil war in America rather than lose another election. He is putting his pieces into place and will challenge again the election if he loses again, and this time, it will be war. His voters will go nuts if they think he got cheated again.....Russia will play its part by instigating our divisions. Russian bots will be on all the social media platforms calling for Trump voters to overthrow the government.
The GOP won't even let him win the primaries they will be rolling with Desantis, the 45 experiment has been over they just waiting for the right time to boot him and his cohorts and keep the base in line with them and Desantis their prefect guy for change.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

290871966_10160997037686800_4382442488509515191_n.jpg

Ok stupid question time... If Trump's dumb ass plan or desire for Pence to be offed had worked wouldn't he have effectively handed the presidency to Pelosi (speaker of the house 3rd in line?)

My reasoning: if his mob succeeded in offing the veep several measures, in theory, would kick in for his (Trump) removal from office be it 25th amendment, impeachment, sedition, murder take your pick. Thus handing the presidency to Pelosi.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I see a lot of democrats big up Desantis.

Desantis would actually be worst because he would get way more far right things done then trump ever could.

It’s laughable if your a liberal to want Desantis. He would do far more damage to the liberal agenda.

Like in 2016 be careful what you wish for when the media was hyping trump and it backfired.
You dumb fuck.... I never said I wanted him.... I said he's making attack ads.... which even Stevie fucking Wonder knows he is..... don't quote me
sidebar: you're not even smart enough to see when what you type shows up
squiggly underlined.... it's the spellcheck
:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Exactly. Just like the Lincoln Project and MeidasTouch. Sooner or later they are going to turn all those effective ads back on dems. I'm just pissed dems haven't bothered to match their effectiveness.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
The GOP won't even let him win the primaries they will be rolling with Desantis, the 45 experiment has been over they just waiting for the right time to boot him and his cohorts and keep the base in line with them and Desantis their prefect guy for change.

Desantis would get crushed in a primary against Donald Trump.

Desantis is well known with the internet MAGA base and the mainstream media but outside of that he is not known. Trump still has star power.

When candidates are running for congress who do you think they want to endorse them? Donald Trump or Desantis. Everybody wants the trump endorsement.

Now after Elon Musk said he would back Desantis a lot of his base was kinda split.

But after The Whole Roe vs Way got overturned. A lot of this base went right back to trump. Since the conservatives have waited almost 50 years and almost every republican bullshit and never delivered.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The GOP didn't want him LAST time. Every single one of them badmouthed him during the primary. When it became clear he was going to win though they all fell in line. The GOP will not concede power like dems because of something the candidate said or did, they want the win. Ted Cruz had his wife personally insulted and he is still kissing Trumps ass and the wife didn't divorce him.

Trumps base votes every election. There are a bunch of hard core supporters not even watching the hearing. If they do watch, and they are voting for the white supremacy aspect, they don't care about his being a criminal. Some evangelicals may drop him, but they already got what they want.

The people out hungry for power kissed his ass for 4+ years and are still doing his bidding or trying to be as outrageous as he is. Let's also not forget the media who legitimized him for ratings.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Desantis would get crushed in a primary against Donald Trump.

Desantis is well known with the internet MAGA base and the mainstream media but outside of that he is not known. Trump still has star power.

When candidates are running for congress who do you think they want to endorse them? Donald Trump or Desantis. Everybody wants the trump endorsement.

Now after Elon Musk said he would back Desantis a lot of his base was kinda split.

But after The Whole Roe vs Way got overturned. A lot of this base went right back to trump. Since the conservatives have waited almost 50 years and almost every republican bullshit and never delivered.

Don't think so GOP is just waiting on opportunity his base is only good for donations not real votes cause if that was the case he would have won by a land slide, remember over half of those Jan 6th 45 supports didn't even vote and now are about to lose that right to vote. 45 first win was a united GOP that is no where near the case now and all the support cast members he had have either parted ways with him, turned on him or got the DOJ and states AGs on their azz calculating the years in prison they will be handing out to them.