JAN 6 COMMITTEE FINAL PUBLIC HEARING MONDAY 12/19- They're making a list & Liz is checking it twice, criminal referrals on the way, MERRY XMAS BITCHES

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally, I don't want Desantis... but he's the non-crazy republican alternative to trump, and polls show him making gains on him and I believe in NH, he's ahead. He'd be worse in that he's a better politician, but given the fact that trumpers don't mind crazy and supported a batshit crazy orangeman... it's unlikely that a Desantis presidency would be any more consequential than trump's term. He won't get 3 SCOTUS nominees on the court, and that's what trump's political legacy will be (that and making it plainly obvious that the GOP is coo coo for cocoa puffs)... but he's also less likely to advance stories about italian satellites being used to change votes on American voting machines and to literally be proud of the fact that he got that idea from the internets. So 6 one way, half a dozen the other way.

I see a lot of democrats big up Desantis.

Desantis would actually be worst because he would get way more far right things done then trump ever could.

It’s laughable if your a liberal to want Desantis. He would do far more damage to the liberal agenda.

Like in 2016 be careful what you wish for when the media was hyping trump and it backfired.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Personally, I don't want Desantis... but he's the non-crazy republican alternative to trump, and polls show him making gains on him and I believe in NH, he's ahead. He'd be worse in that he's a better politician, but given the fact that trumpers don't mind crazy and supported a batshit crazy orangeman... it's unlikely that a Desantis presidency would be any more consequential than trump's term. He won't get 3 SCOTUS nominees on the court, and that's what trump's political legacy will be (that and making it plainly obvious that the GOP is coo coo for cocoa puffs)... but he's also less likely to advance stories about italian satellites being used to change votes on American voting machines and to literally be proud of the fact that he got that idea from the internets. So 6 one way, half a dozen the other way.

No his CRT nonsense and vaccine nonsense makes him dangerous. We don't need someone trying to stop diversity training like Trump did, not to mention how he tried to pressure the CDC and actually got them to change how they write up reports and issue recommendations.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

If democrats want to have a chance in 2024. They Better Pray They Run Against Trump. That's there only chance to win.

If they run against Desantis. Not only will they get crushed, Because lets face it. Biden is old and Kamala is NOT liked by anyone.

There Bench is Weak.

Desantis has a chance to serve out 2 terms in office Compared to 1 term with Trump.

Trump has a bad attitude but if your a liberal. He is a much better choice because he likely won't get anything done if he holds office again. There is just too many republicans politicians that don't like trump and will try to undermine him at every chance.

While Desantis will actually get stuff done and he is smart and very strategic. and if your mad about Roe vs Way. Trust me there us going to be much more damaging things worst for liberals down the pipeline.

Not to mention That Generation Z is the most conservative generation since the 1950's so its going to be a while until democrats hold power again.

While if you let trump run. You have a much better chance at gaining a strong comeback after 2024.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I know is that as much hype as this Cassidy chick's testimony is getting, they better have vetted the fuck out of it.

I can't imagine a world where they didn't, but someone punching a hole in her story would be absolutely devastating at this point, and negate all of the good work they've put forth getting info out.

I'm mostly side-eying the Secret Service right now, who I feel like might try to cover up details just to save face as opposed to, I don't know, supporting truth and the wellbeing of the country. But at the end of the day, they are agents, and agents might as well be cops when it comes to stuff like that.

I forgot who said it, but I agree: the thing that's most bothersome is that at this stage in things, no matter how outrageous a claim may be, I have no reflex response that says that it's impossible. You tell me Trump choked a Secret Service agent, and my only thought is, "He could have, yeah."

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
All I know is that as much hype as this Cassidy chick's testimony is getting, they better have vetted the fuck out of it.

I can't imagine a world where they didn't, but someone punching a hole in her story would be absolutely devastating at this point, and negate all of the good work they've put forth getting info out.

I'm mostly side-eying the Secret Service right now, who I feel like might try to cover up details just to save face as opposed to, I don't know, supporting truth and the wellbeing of the country. But at the end of the day, they are agents, and agents might as well be cops when it comes to stuff like that.

I forgot who said it, but I agree: the thing that's most bothersome is that at this stage in things, no matter how outrageous a claim may be, I have no reflex response that says that it's impossible. You tell me Trump choked a Secret Service agent, and my only thought is, "He could have, yeah."
Oh you know they did come on now.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The steering wheel thing was not a first hand account, most of the rest of her testimony was. She reported what the conversation was and said neither of the two men since had ever told her it wasn't a truthful account they gave her. As someone else said, I don't think they would have let her state it if they didn't have actual proof. I think they are just waiting for all the public denials to go on record before they produce it, like they did with the guy and the capitol tours. He had to change his story 3-4 times.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I doubt we will ever see Trump in a orange jumpsuit with big “DOC” letters on the back and handcuffed standing in front of a judge.

By the time it gets to that point, he will be dead or have suffered a severe medical condition cuz of his poor health keeping him out of court.

The focus it seems is to take down the mofos directly in his immediate circle and top level minions who were involved in all the dirt he did.

The DOJ is looking to put out the message to anybody who isn’t brought in, it’s in your best interest to kick Trump to curb ASAP.

If the DOJ can create the narrative that Trump is toxic, that just leaves him all out there by himself with no political, media and financial support. No way he can run for POTUS without support.

And it sets the narrative for the future in case a future “Trump” rises up. To create a record that if things don’t go as plan…..this is what is gonna happen to you.

To be honest. Georgia could jail him easily. Everything is recorded. If Stacey Abrams wins governor he's done. He will do time.

No one got pardons either...Trump figures if he cant pardon himself, and he knew Pence wouldn't pardon him, he's not going to jail alone.

They would have to admit what they are guilty of to get a pardons. That's the rules. Trump would rather fight in court.

290871966_10160997037686800_4382442488509515191_n.jpg

Ok stupid question time... If Trump's dumb ass plan or desire for Pence to be offed had worked wouldn't he have effectively handed the presidency to Pelosi (speaker of the house 3rd in line?)

My reasoning: if his mob succeeded in offing the veep several measures, in theory, would kick in for his (Trump) removal from office be it 25th amendment, impeachment, sedition, murder take your pick. Thus handing the presidency to Pelosi.

He wanted to invoke Marshall Law to take back control. Nancy and Pence would have to be done for that to happen. They were both there.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Bro, most of them are lawyers. They are setting traps for everyone who testifies. These people aren't testifying willingly. They are showing them the evidence and giving them the chance to cope a plea and testify.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The steering wheel thing was not a first hand account, most of the rest of her testimony was. She reported what the conversation was and said neither of the two men since had ever told her it wasn't a truthful account they gave her. As someone else said, I don't think they would have let her state it if they didn't have actual proof. I think they are just waiting for all the public denials to go on record before they produce it, like they did with the guy and the capitol tours. He had to change his story 3-4 times.
Lots of newer vehicles have black box sensors that detect and record driving behavior, including hard breaking, sharp acceleration, and erratic steering etc. They should subpoena the data for those days and see if it sheds any light on those claims.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
When the secret service guys come on and give their statement about the steering wheel grab...Liz will hit them with the Okie doke and ask them about the weapons that were allowed on Whitehouse grounds and who gave that permission.....BOOM.
I said this, these fools are so quick to jump up and testify under oath to discrediting Hutchinson they are about to walk dead smack into a trap Chess not Checkers.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I said this, these fools are so quick to jump up and testify under oath to discrediting Hutchinson they are about to walk dead smack into a trap Chess not Checkers.
Yep for the committee to let her testify they got the evidence so Secret Service better move very carefully because The committee is treating this hearing in like a mob trial.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope you're right. There has been reporting that the two individuals have remained close to tRump and may have some incentive to tell a different story than Hutchinson. Its also speculated that the million dollar donation trump made to Meadows foundation was done after meadows withdrew his cooperation with the J6 committee.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was thinking why would they let her tell that story without checking other sources to see if it really happened. They been doing a hell of a job up to this point so would they all of a sudden just let this story go unchecked and just take her word for it?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yeah I was thinking why would they let her tell that story without checking other sources to see if it really happened. They been doing a hell of a job up to this point so would they all of a sudden just let this story go unchecked and just take her word for it?
They have hard evidence that her story is true this is why they threw her in at the last minute this committee is tight so this is why I also Trump people are freaking out right now because they know this is true

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I'm praying the media gods bless us with a video of Trump going for the steering wheel. I want that even more than the pee tape.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm praying the media gods bless us with a video of Trump going for the steering wheel. I want that even more than the pee tape.
I bingo because I heard a rumor a few days ago that they had new video and audio stuff so keep this in back of your head

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
290871966_10160997037686800_4382442488509515191_n.jpg

Ok stupid question time... If Trump's dumb ass plan or desire for Pence to be offed had worked wouldn't he have effectively handed the presidency to Pelosi (speaker of the house 3rd in line?)

My reasoning: if his mob succeeded in offing the veep several measures, in theory, would kick in for his (Trump) removal from office be it 25th amendment, impeachment, sedition, murder take your pick. Thus handing the presidency to Pelosi.

The plan was too take out Pelosi as well.

If you remember, video surfaced of the mob chanting “Pelosi”.

Also, it came out last year the mob figured out Congress was hiding in the tunnels below the Capitol. Someone was heard on tape about getting the gas and somebody responded they forgot the gas.

There were Kill Squads amongst the nutjobs looking for key members of Congress and to take out all of Congress along with Pence.

Trump was planning on taking out everybody else and make himself Absolute Ruler of the United States. That’s why he was making a push to get to the Capitol cuz he wanted to make his Grand Announcement there amongst his MAGA Minions.

And that is one thing I hope the January 6 committee brings up that completely disappeared from the news cycle, was the Gallows setup on the Capitol grounds.

_116872484_crowd.jpg

How the Fuck did these mofos managed to get that mofo that close to the Capitol and get it built so fast and easy?

That thing had to be pre-constructed far away from the Capitol and had to have been brought in by a truck(s) and assembled on site.

Aint no way they went to a local Home Depot on a quick run for material and build that thing that quick. That mofo took some time and effort along with a large number of mofos to erect.

And I have not heard any word on where it is right now. The FBI, I would think would be in possession of it for evidence, being it was located on a crime scene at the time.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

If you remembervideo surfaced of the mob chanting “Pelosi”.

Also, it came out last year the mob figured out Congress was hiding in the tunnels below the Capitol. Someone was heard on tape about getting the gas and somebody responded they forgot the gas.

There were Kill Squads amongst the nutjobs looking for key members of Congress and to take out all of Congress along with Pence.

Trump was planning on taking everybody else and make himself Absolute Ruler of the United States. That’s why he was making a push to get to the Capitol cuz he wanted to make his Grand Announcement there amongst his MAGA Minions.

And that is one thing I hope the January 6 committee brings up that completely disappeared from the news cycle, was the Gallows setup on the Capitol grounds.

_116872484_crowd.jpg

How the Fuck did these mofos managed to get that mofo that close to the Capitol and get it built so fast and easy?

That thing had to be pre-constructed far away from the Capitol and had to have been brought in by a truck(s) and assembled on site.

Aint no way they went to a local Home Depot on a quick run for material and build that thing that quick. That mofo took some time and effort along with a large number of mofos to erect.

And I have not heard any word on where it is right now. The FBI, I would think would be in possession of it for evidence, being it was located on a crime scene at the time.
That was a lot of inside help with this event…. Like a keeps saying heads have to roll. If a part of this went through we would have been in a civil war right now.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Pat Cipollone
BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 06/29/22 7:07 PM ET

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol has subpoenaed former White House counsel Pat Cipollone following public pleas for him to testify before the panel.

“The Select Committee’s investigation has revealed evidence that Mr. Cipollone repeatedly raised legal and other concerns about President Trump’s activities on Jan. 6 and in the days that preceded,” Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) and Vice Chairwoman Liz Cheney said in a statement.

“While the Select Committee appreciates Mr. Cipollone’s earlier informal engagement with our investigation, the committee needs to hear from him on the record, as other former White House counsels have done in other congressional investigations.”

“Any concerns Mr. Cipollone has about the institutional prerogatives of the office he previously held are clearly outweighed by the need for his testimony,” they added.

The subpoena follows testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, a special assistant to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, that Cipollone raised legal concerns over former President Trump’s plans to march to the Capitol and that he repeatedly insisted the White House do more as the violent attack was unfolding on Jan. 6.

Cipollone met with the committee’s investigators in April but did not sit for a formal recorded deposition.

Cipollone would be the second former White House official to testify publicly and is also uniquely positioned to weigh in on the former president’s state of mind and his personal awareness of various schemes to keep him in power.

It’s a detail the panel notes in its subpoena, which references plots to send fake election certificates to Congress and to replace Justice Department leadership in favor of a department attorney willing to forward an investigation into Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud.

Cipollone was among those present in a Jan. 3 meeting in which he and others talked Trump off the idea. His office also pushed back against the false elector scheme as being not legally sound, Hutchinson indicated in a previously released deposition.

“The select committee has continued to obtain evidence about which you are uniquely positioned to testify; unfortunately, however, you have declined to cooperate further,” the panel stated in its subpoena.

“We are left with no choice but to issue you this subpoena.”

Cipollone did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Cheney reasserted her public call for his testimony under oath as recently as Wednesday morning with a tweet, which followed a plea at a hearing last week for the White House lawyer to appear.

Still, the committee may have little recourse if he refuses to comply.

CONTINUED:
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Pat Cipollone | The Hill

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The republicans are huddling up right now waiting to get their talking points so everyone is on the same page.
By tomorrow, they will all be saying the same thing.....watch!

It's hilarious to see smooth brains on social media parrot the exact talking points word for word, and then get debunked and deflection to something else.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Pat Cipollone
BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 06/29/22 7:07 PM ET

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol has subpoenaed former White House counsel Pat Cipollone following public pleas for him to testify before the panel.

“The Select Committee’s investigation has revealed evidence that Mr. Cipollone repeatedly raised legal and other concerns about President Trump’s activities on Jan. 6 and in the days that preceded,” Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) and Vice Chairwoman Liz Cheney said in a statement.

“While the Select Committee appreciates Mr. Cipollone’s earlier informal engagement with our investigation, the committee needs to hear from him on the record, as other former White House counsels have done in other congressional investigations.”

“Any concerns Mr. Cipollone has about the institutional prerogatives of the office he previously held are clearly outweighed by the need for his testimony,” they added.

The subpoena follows testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, a special assistant to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, that Cipollone raised legal concerns over former President Trump’s plans to march to the Capitol and that he repeatedly insisted the White House do more as the violent attack was unfolding on Jan. 6.

Cipollone met with the committee’s investigators in April but did not sit for a formal recorded deposition.

Cipollone would be the second former White House official to testify publicly and is also uniquely positioned to weigh in on the former president’s state of mind and his personal awareness of various schemes to keep him in power.

It’s a detail the panel notes in its subpoena, which references plots to send fake election certificates to Congress and to replace Justice Department leadership in favor of a department attorney willing to forward an investigation into Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud.

Cipollone was among those present in a Jan. 3 meeting in which he and others talked Trump off the idea. His office also pushed back against the false elector scheme as being not legally sound, Hutchinson indicated in a previously released deposition.

“The select committee has continued to obtain evidence about which you are uniquely positioned to testify; unfortunately, however, you have declined to cooperate further,” the panel stated in its subpoena.

“We are left with no choice but to issue you this subpoena.”

Cipollone did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Cheney reasserted her public call for his testimony under oath as recently as Wednesday morning with a tweet, which followed a plea at a hearing last week for the White House lawyer to appear.

Still, the committee may have little recourse if he refuses to comply.

CONTINUED:
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Pat Cipollone | The Hill
Yes it is it’s really interesting..somebody is doing some good snitching

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

If you remember, video surfaced of the mob chanting “Pelosi”.

Trump was planning on taking out everybody else and make himself Absolute Ruler of the United States. That’s why he was making a push to get to the Capitol cuz he wanted to make his Grand Announcement there amongst his MAGA Minions.

_116872484_crowd.jpg

Just think had they actually dragged Pence to that...