JAN 6 COMMITTEE FINAL PUBLIC HEARING MONDAY 12/19- They're making a list & Liz is checking it twice, criminal referrals on the way, MERRY XMAS BITCHES

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I just was reading all these tweets this morning about this secret service agent and the entire White House was compromise because of Trump. Again this motherfucker tried to take over the United States and I have a strong feeling Russia was pulling the strings behind the scenes

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Head of "Star fleet Command".... drafting General order #1

sidebar: he needs to watch a few episodes of Star Trek..... he'll go into convulsions when he finds out that they're cross breeding with aliens.... real interplanetary aliens

:lol:
CAkWDx.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Hopefully the January 6 committee brings up Trump’s Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller memo on ordering the DC National Guard to stand down days before January 6.

That mofo needs to be subpoenaed to come in, even if he blows it off.

It’s interesting how the memo dropped rapidly out of the news cycle and hasn’t been discussed since.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Uh-Oh!!!

Ol Liz gave a speech today at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute at the Reagan Library in California.

She got a lot of standing ovations thru-out her speech.

Her speech is mainly full of the usual conservative talking points on everything, but she calls out Putin and credits NATO around the 17:00min mark.

She calls out Trump by name and puts him and GOP members on blast around the 20:00 min mark.

She gives props to Cassidy Hutchison at the 37:00min mark.

And for the InCells, whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH or Listen to the last 3 minutes. Trust me, you will not be happy to hear what she has to say.

A Time For Choosing With US Rep. Liz Cheney

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney delivered a fierce critique of former President Donald Trump during a speech at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley Wednesday night.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Jan. 6 committee may make criminal referral on witness tampering -Cheney

The congressional panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol attack may make a criminal referral to the Justice Department recommending that anybody who tried to influence testimony be prosecuted, Representative Liz Cheney said in an interview broadcast on Thursday.

merlin_208651563_213b1137-6ae0-4cbe-aea5-c5b1c29c64db-articleLarge.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
willj-oprah.gif

"You get a lawyer, and you get a lawyer
and you get a lawyer!!!"

Trump group pays for Jan. 6 lawyers, raising concerns of witness pressure

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump’s political organization and his allies have paid for or promised to finance the legal fees of more than a dozen witnesses called in the congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 attack, raising legal and ethical questions about whether the former president may be influencing testimony with a direct bearing on him.

The arrangement drew new scrutiny this week after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide in his White House, made an explosive appearance before the House panel, providing damning new details about Trump’s actions and statements on the day of the deadly riot.

She did so after firing a lawyer who had been recommended to her by two of Trump’s former aides and paid for by his political action committee, and hiring new counsel. Under the representation of the new lawyer, Jody Hunt, Hutchinson sat for a fourth interview with the committee in which she divulged more revelations and agreed to come forward publicly to testify to them.

It is not known whether Hutchinson’s change in counsel led directly to her willingness to appear at a televised hearing and provide a more detailed, wide-ranging account of what she witnessed, but some members of the panel believe that it played a role, according to two people familiar with the committee’s work.

Trump claimed that Hutchinson’s new lawyer could have prompted her to make false statements. “Her story totally changed!” he complained on his social media site, Truth Social.

The episode raised questions about whether Trump and his allies may, implicitly or explicitly, be pressuring witnesses to hold back crucial information that might incriminate or cast a negative light on the former president. Trump and his advisers have been accused before of trying to influence witnesses in past investigations involving him.

CONTINUED:
Trump group pays for Jan. 6 lawyers, raising concerns of witness pressure | The Seattle Times

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Can’t see shit and this can’t be used as evidence
I think I can just see someone lunging from the back seat to the front.... someone will enhance that shit.... and they will confirm that that's the vehicle with the turd in it :dunno:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I think I can just see someone lunging from the back seat to the front.... someone will enhance that shit.... and they will confirm that that's the vehicle with the turd in it :dunno:

Doubt it , unless this shows him with his hands on the agent he could be leaning forward for a million reasons. A phone call, he couldn’t hear, he’s looking for something at something. This is a reach and doesn’t prove anything. All this does is make Democrats look desperate and embolden his supporters that this is all a fake witchhunt

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That kills the argument he was in The Beast (Limousine).
I don’t know why the secret service was trying to push back on this knowing damn well they had videos and pictures…..they probably backpedaling like hell right now.