Janet Jackson catching Twitter smoke today.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump?

tacos-de.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Really??? No for real…really???
People have a tendency of placing her next to icons like Aretha, Diana Ross, Ella, Tina, Chaka. I just never thought she was all that great in the 80’s & 90’s, her supposed prime years. She was more of a sex symbol than anything back then.

After That’s the Way Love Goes, what other legendary tracks has she made? Control?

I never saw it. Still don’t.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
WTF are you doing, PENNY?!!

Goodtimes Jj GIFs | Tenor
Done get Tootie momma on her again
source.gif

:lol:
She’ll forever be Mike‘s little talentless sister to me.

Fuck all that icon noise.
whitneyhouston-disgust.gif

You seen Whitney's tape didn't ya :roflmao3:
This is the most Janet Jackson has been talked about in 20 years, since tittygate.
kiss-bobby-brown.gif

Lucky for Bobby:lol:

DL thought he was funny, but he catching strays from Janet fans too.

Sometimes these celebrities should know when to just keep quiet lol

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Unless they are paying you, don't offer any political commentary.

You will be dealing with bottom feeding politician with their surveillance/corruption and other nonsense.

You will also have foreign intelligence trying to get at you. The U.S. political process is now part of a war zone. It just is not worth it.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then don't parrot dumb ass talking points. Just say I don't know enough about her to have an opinion.

Yet, somehow, she found the time to listen/read made up stories about Harris father.
Exactly! The bitch said Harris father is white and we all know that's a flat out lie. She can vote for whoever she wants to but don't go pushing these right wing Maga lies. :smh:

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter what her appearance is.

And don't try to change the subject or ask a question in response.

Name one thing she said she was going to do specifically for black people during the debate...................................