Jessica Alba’s Trigger Warning. Most boring movie I’ve ever seen. Hot Garbage

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Since we posting female assassins

Y’all remember this ? I never got around to watching it

Colombiana.jpg
Was originally going to be a sequel to Leon The Professional with Natalie Portman as a adult Mathilda

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I have never seen a Jessica alba movie or maybe I’m wrong , you just know if she’s in it the movie sucks , like jlo
But yes raw now and 20 years ago
This is the correct response.

Well, this is the only good movie I can remember her being in.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What I'm saying is name the real reasons. The fact that she (might be) 125 pounds is not one of them.
It absolutely is part of it. As someone who did martial arts competitively at one point in life, I can assure you that weight matters.
Example: Peppermint was unbelievable because Jennifer G was only gone for five years and went from a grieving mother to super assassin. That simply CAN NOT happen. She wouldn't be killing trained soldiers like she was. Unbelievable.
I know what you're looking for. You are looking for that feminist nonsense that leads to men and women being equal. We are not equal physically.
BUT...

I'll do you a solid. There are movies where the strong female character kicking ass has been done right; it just has to be in the right context.
When does it work?

8S8Ktc6muKtWsWXRtIZcjQRNDuG.jpg

Raised by her survivalist ex-CIA/FBI/ATF/special forces whatever letterman Dad who was on the run, she spent years training with him for the day when he would be found. She was a young girl, so she understood how to operate using her age as subterfuge. No one suspects that a young woman is a killer. Element of surprise, etc. Plus, she had only one set goal and one person that she was after. It worked. She wasn't kicking the shit out of grown men; she was shooting them. she operated covertly like an assassin.

1046full-haywire-poster.jpg

When you want to have a convincing assassin who can fight men, hire a real MMA fighter. Gina Carano was the face of women's MMA for a minute. She is brawny and can fight for real. Its much more convincing when the action star looks like an action star.

iu

Complete fantasy. A great movie in a fantasy context. Plus, Michelle Yeoh has been a dancer all of her life and is no stranger to martial arts choreography.

To address your earlier jab, John Wick is fantasy violence. Its pretty much like Gunpowder Milkshake or Charlie's Angels. The difference is that John Wick cleverly mixes real technique in. Its not just choreography.
But back to my point: there are women-led action movies that can be convincing. Part of it is in how "realistic" they present themselves. 100lb women knocking out 275lb trained soldiers with one punch ain't realistic AT ALL.
The Bourne movies present realistically, so the expectations are realistic. Jason Bourne gets fucked up at times.
Colombiana was a decent flick that took into account that Zoe Saldana was small-framed. She goes through the movie using deception and the element of surprise. She's an assassin. She mostly kicks men and when she tries to go fist-to-fist, she gets her ass kicked. She mostly shoots throughout the movie and kicks instead of punching. They took her size into account when making the movie.

If done right, girls kicking ass is acceptable, but men and women are not equal in fights, so there is no reason to believe that a 5' 3" chick is gonna stomp out a bunch of 6 foot soldiers with 100+pounds on her in a fist fight on skills alone.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
her dna test came out to be 87% european
Quote:

“She took a new dna test which proved her to be 22% Native American! Her father Mark Alba was 50% Native American, Her grandma was half Native and her grandpa was full native! Do your research, she even has family photos on popsugar of her mexican side! She is only 17% Spanish and she got the last name Alba from an ancestor from 200 years prior to escaping to mexico! Theres a reason why she looks navajo/mayan, Her FATHER ALONE HAD 20 NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES IN HIS DNA AND DOES NOT LOOK EUROPRAN AT ALL. Again She has even joked about her Asian looking grandparents. Because they were asian. Her mother Cathy had no french but BRITISH Ancestry and was 99.8% European! Jessica Alba looks like her Mexican Grandmother Isabel Martinez!”

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Quote:

“She took a new dna test which proved her to be 22% Native American! Her father Mark Alba was 50% Native American, Her grandma was half Native and her grandpa was full native! Do your research, she even has family photos on popsugar of her mexican side! She is only 17% Spanish and she got the last name Alba from an ancestor from 200 years prior to escaping to mexico! Theres a reason why she looks navajo/mayan, Her FATHER ALONE HAD 20 NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES IN HIS DNA AND DOES NOT LOOK EUROPRAN AT ALL. Again She has even joked about her Asian looking grandparents. Because they were asian. Her mother Cathy had no french but BRITISH Ancestry and was 99.8% European! Jessica Alba looks like her Mexican Grandmother Isabel Martinez!”

Even with the 2nd test they did she was still 72.7% European which that still is the majority of her admixture

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It absolutely is part of it. As someone who did martial arts competitively at one point in life, I can assure you that weight matters.
Example: Peppermint was unbelievable because Jennifer G was only gone for five years and went from a grieving mother to super assassin. That simply CAN NOT happen. She wouldn't be killing trained soldiers like she was. Unbelievable.
I know what you're looking for. You are looking for that feminist nonsense that leads to men and women being equal. We are not equal physically.
BUT...

I'll do you a solid. There are movies where the strong female character kicking ass has been done right; it just has to be in the right context.
When does it work?

Raised by her survivalist ex-CIA/FBI/ATF/special forces whatever letterman Dad who was on the run, she spent years training with him for the day when he would be found. She was a young girl, so she understood how to operate using her age as subterfuge. No one suspects that a young woman is a killer. Element of surprise, etc. Plus, she had only one set goal and one person that she was after. It worked. She wasn't kicking the shit out of grown men; she was shooting them. she operated covertly like an assassin.

When you want to have a convincing assassin who can fight men, hire a real MMA fighter. Gina Carano was the face of women's MMA for a minute. She is brawny and can fight for real. Its much more convincing when the action star looks like an action star.

iu

Complete fantasy. A great movie in a fantasy context. Plus, Michelle Yeoh has been a dancer all of her life and is no stranger to martial arts choreography.

To address your earlier jab, John Wick is fantasy violence. Its pretty much like Gunpowder Milkshake or Charlie's Angels. The difference is that John Wick cleverly mixes real technique in. Its not just choreography.
But back to my point: there are women-led action movies that can be convincing. Part of it is in how "realistic" they present themselves. 100lb women knocking out 275lb trained soldiers with one punch ain't realistic AT ALL.
The Bourne movies present realistically, so the expectations are realistic. Jason Bourne gets fucked up at times.
Colombiana was a decent flick that took into account that Zoe Saldana was small-framed. She goes through the movie using deception and the element of surprise. She's an assassin. She mostly kicks men and when she tries to go fist-to-fist, she gets her ass kicked. She mostly shoots throughout the movie and kicks instead of punching. They took her size into account when making the movie.

If done right, girls kicking ass is acceptable, but men and women are not equal in fights, so there is no reason to believe that a 5' 3" chick is gonna stomp out a bunch of 6 foot soldiers with 100+pounds on her in a fist fight on skills alone.
I never said men and women are equal in fights.

Never said I wanted it in movies.

I'm calling out hypocrisy.

You can't say you want logic when it comes to women in movies without saying the John Wick movies are the most unrealistic action movies in decades and complaining about them.

Also not complaining that gamma rays turned a normal man into the Hulk.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: My father was talking mad shit about this one. Saying there's no way she can physically beat up the dudes in the movie. Whether their trained or not.
I don't know what set him off this movie in particular. But I was rolling, listening to his commentar

Was originally going to be a sequel to Leon The Professional with Natalie Portman as a adult Mathilda
yep, this one was real crap....she has to be 100 pounds.....

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BUT...

When does it work?

iu

Great post, dude.
I 100% agree with you.
But be careful, bro...
You’re about to be accused of hating women and having a "White savior" complex, 'cuz you actually wanna see great action films and entertainment that are not a bullshit pandering manifesto on feminism (or race).

:dunno: