Jessica Alba’s Trigger Warning. Most boring movie I’ve ever seen. Hot Garbage

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gunpowder Milkshake is fantasy violence. It doesn't present as serious. Karen Gillian is 5'10" and skinny as hell. People know her as Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. This is the kind of movie you suspend disbelief for. You can't take this seriously:

Looks like a more expensive Bollywood movie… all you needed was a horse drift

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Gunpowder Milkshake is fantasy violence. It doesn't present as serious. Karen Gillian is 5'10" and skinny as hell. People know her as Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. This is the kind of movie you suspend disbelief for. You can't take this seriously:

Sasha Luss is 5'10 and like 120 lbs since she was a runway model before she starred in Anna and they had her beating the shit out of a bunch of 200 lb+ russian Sambo trained goons etc., I actually liked that movie tho

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You like anything white-skinned shaped like a skinny male.
Here you go dick monitoring me again. Seriously , get a grip , I don’t like men. You on the other hand like anything with a dick. Please stop worrying about what I like. It’s weirder than Eminem’s beard

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
It absolutely is part of it. As someone who did martial arts competitively at one point in life, I can assure you that weight matters.
Example: Peppermint was unbelievable because Jennifer G was only gone for five years and went from a grieving mother to super assassin. That simply CAN NOT happen. She wouldn't be killing trained soldiers like she was. Unbelievable.
I know what you're looking for. You are looking for that feminist nonsense that leads to men and women being equal. We are not equal physically.
BUT...

I'll do you a solid. There are movies where the strong female character kicking ass has been done right; it just has to be in the right context.
When does it work?

8S8Ktc6muKtWsWXRtIZcjQRNDuG.jpg

Raised by her survivalist ex-CIA/FBI/ATF/special forces whatever letterman Dad who was on the run, she spent years training with him for the day when he would be found. She was a young girl, so she understood how to operate using her age as subterfuge. No one suspects that a young woman is a killer. Element of surprise, etc. Plus, she had only one set goal and one person that she was after. It worked. She wasn't kicking the shit out of grown men; she was shooting them. she operated covertly like an assassin.

1046full-haywire-poster.jpg

When you want to have a convincing assassin who can fight men, hire a real MMA fighter. Gina Carano was the face of women's MMA for a minute. She is brawny and can fight for real. Its much more convincing when the action star looks like an action star.

iu

Complete fantasy. A great movie in a fantasy context. Plus, Michelle Yeoh has been a dancer all of her life and is no stranger to martial arts choreography.

To address your earlier jab, John Wick is fantasy violence. Its pretty much like Gunpowder Milkshake or Charlie's Angels. The difference is that John Wick cleverly mixes real technique in. Its not just choreography.
But back to my point: there are women-led action movies that can be convincing. Part of it is in how "realistic" they present themselves. 100lb women knocking out 275lb trained soldiers with one punch ain't realistic AT ALL.
The Bourne movies present realistically, so the expectations are realistic. Jason Bourne gets fucked up at times.
Colombiana was a decent flick that took into account that Zoe Saldana was small-framed. She goes through the movie using deception and the element of surprise. She's an assassin. She mostly kicks men and when she tries to go fist-to-fist, she gets her ass kicked. She mostly shoots throughout the movie and kicks instead of punching. They took her size into account when making the movie.

If done right, girls kicking ass is acceptable, but men and women are not equal in fights, so there is no reason to believe that a 5' 3" chick is gonna stomp out a bunch of 6 foot soldiers with 100+pounds on her in a fist fight on skills alone.
Well, I guess its finally time for me to start wearing that tin foil hat.

It appears you've been brain hacking me and that shit needs to stop.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
The only female heroine that I actually never minded watching was Ripley from the Aliens Universe.
Except for the last couple of films she was in ( think it was the 4th where it started getting weird), she was more of an accidental hero in a sense. She never kicked anyone's ass in an unbelievable way, just used whatever she had to outsmart the Alien.

Another exception: Uma Thurman in the Kill Bill Saga was solid.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only female heroine that I actually never minded watching was Ripley from the Aliens Universe.
Except for the last couple of films she was in ( think it was the 4th where it started getting weird), she was more of an accidental hero in a sense. She never kicked anyone's ass in an unbelievable way, just used whatever she had to outsmart the Alien.

Another exception: Uma Thurman in the Kill Bill Saga was solid.
Yes Ripley was cool but :puke:

fe29ff5301834a73256203e12588809b157569d5.pnj

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Quote:

“She took a new dna test which proved her to be 22% Native American! Her father Mark Alba was 50% Native American, Her grandma was half Native and her grandpa was full native! Do your research, she even has family photos on popsugar of her mexican side! She is only 17% Spanish and she got the last name Alba from an ancestor from 200 years prior to escaping to mexico! Theres a reason why she looks navajo/mayan, Her FATHER ALONE HAD 20 NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES IN HIS DNA AND DOES NOT LOOK EUROPRAN AT ALL. Again She has even joked about her Asian looking grandparents. Because they were asian. Her mother Cathy had no french but BRITISH Ancestry and was 99.8% European! Jessica Alba looks like her Mexican Grandmother Isabel Martinez!”
Why did she take a second one?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That last John wick with him in Paris was ridiculous
He killed half the population of Paris and not one cop in sight
Yeah that movie got extra corny after awhile… the step scene smh .. the nig Tokyo drifting in Paris with 1 handgun and never reloading