Jessica Alba’s Trigger Warning. Most boring movie I’ve ever seen. Hot Garbage

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly can't remember a good Jessica Alba movie :dunno:
Maybe except for SinCity
But even then she had a small part
I'm actually surprised she made it this far in Hollywood through the years
That’s what I was gonna say I’d never watch her in anything she leading in I never seen her in a good movie. She fine but even her beauty goes so far.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
71BPI4zc58L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
A1DzEVI9ILL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Which is better og or remake ?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Quote:

“She took a new dna test which proved her to be 22% Native American! Her father Mark Alba was 50% Native American, Her grandma was half Native and her grandpa was full native! Do your research, she even has family photos on popsugar of her mexican side! She is only 17% Spanish and she got the last name Alba from an ancestor from 200 years prior to escaping to mexico! Theres a reason why she looks navajo/mayan, Her FATHER ALONE HAD 20 NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES IN HIS DNA AND DOES NOT LOOK EUROPRAN AT ALL. Again She has even joked about her Asian looking grandparents. Because they were asian. Her mother Cathy had no french but BRITISH Ancestry and was 99.8% European! Jessica Alba looks like her Mexican Grandmother Isabel Martinez!”

It's been shown that for many reasons Native American DNA results are spotty at best.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Quote:

“She took a new dna test which proved her to be 22% Native American! Her father Mark Alba was 50% Native American, Her grandma was half Native and her grandpa was full native! Do your research, she even has family photos on popsugar of her mexican side! She is only 17% Spanish and she got the last name Alba from an ancestor from 200 years prior to escaping to mexico! Theres a reason why she looks navajo/mayan, Her FATHER ALONE HAD 20 NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES IN HIS DNA AND DOES NOT LOOK EUROPRAN AT ALL. Again She has even joked about her Asian looking grandparents. Because they were asian. Her mother Cathy had no french but BRITISH Ancestry and was 99.8% European! Jessica Alba looks like her Mexican Grandmother Isabel Martinez!”

You are a stalker.

....faggit

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I know movies aren't real.

I've never heard anyone complain that a middle aged, stoner, not in great shape Keanu Reeves wouldn't be able to kill three cites worth of people by himself. LMAO.
cause that negro is trained

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This girl (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) has been in a lot of action movie. I think she got this role after her action movie with Will Smith in Gemini. She was also in Fargo
AAAABZYDvR-XQkNz2GfWbKC5eR-5mlTxl8qpzlzi0xN8k1VlJXhYoXmTIIVWcd9Yo5XfsWcjSo1UA5ig3M3g8Iqm2nPnZNiLXj1Q13V_AJhImx6XTAII9Hi6cudhvXPq_BTHKiFqkg.jpg
She was good in cloverfield lane

Why all these female assassins movies all got one normal name in title
Hanna
Mary
Lucy
813UmIDmtwL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

81MsHVRCWWL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This chick (Karen Gillan) is probably the most unlikely action actress there is

gunpowder1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Gunpowder-Milkshake-2021-19.jpg
Gunpowder Milkshake is fantasy violence. It doesn't present as serious. Karen Gillian is 5'10" and skinny as hell. People know her as Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. This is the kind of movie you suspend disbelief for. You can't take this seriously:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
You don’t remember anorexic Angelina Jolie

61ULV5GI+pL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

20100721__20100723_D01_AE23SCSALTp1.jpg

Yeah,

I do remember SALT being the first movie where I was smurking at how she was taking down male opponents twice her size and more physically fit, when she had tooth pick arms. Before then I was not that invested on those details. I guess I never paid much attention to it. But after the dawn of the female heroine came, it started to push the envelope a little too much. I stopped watching the show The 100 because of that bullshit.

I mean, I was giving it the benefit of the doubt as the same can be said with male action heroes, Remember the Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal era when they were taking out entire squadrons of armed guards with their bare hands without breaking a sweat? People started getting tired of that also because it became too unbelievable.