JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Screenshot-2024-06-28-084518.png

e4efd5139596c48eb15665ae3999a562

images

That nonsense with Boeing, Dylan Mulvaney - Bud Light, was done on purpose to attack DEI, suggesting this is what could happen if they hire us. If you feel DEI is discriminating against you, I don't mind you pushing back but to flop on the court to get the Supreme Court to blow the whistle is weak. I warned people that Asian lawsuit was setting the stage for this.

The Republicans are using a tactic of farming out these attacks to members of Congress, while Trump remains silent on the matter. You have to watch hearings like this to see his position on the matter because he won't say anything.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
@cli-terminator @Z MONSTER

Biden supposed to be coming to Raleigh tomorrow
Traffic is gonna be a pain in the ass in the morning
Because they usually block off, all of the lanes of I-540

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:
I'm in NY this weekend to dj my niece's graduation party so I'll be avoiding all that. Good luck to y'all driving on 540 or even 440 for that matter. I'd probably end up ripping my steering wheel off the console

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon out here caping for killing babies? When 20 million Black babies have been killed since Rowe vs Wade? :hmm:

White women fighting for their right to fuck Black men without the consequences of shame for having their baby smh.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not living in reality is why they're fucked up right now.

Optics: Yeah Biden took a L

Facts: Biden won

The reality is you have a potential candidate that is a felon who could do some of the following:

• appoint 2 more conservative Supreme Court Justices
  • Repeal the Affordable Care Act - i know everyone on BGOL are in perfect shape, will never suffer from cancer, don't have high blood pressure, and etc., so this is a mute point for BGOL, but it's alot of people with that shit.....On top of the many other things, I am sure it's some folks on here who has Medicaid and Medicare or family members with it....Just rip up all that shit because one candidate feels if you can't afford healthcare, that's on you....The ACA also helps fund Federal Qualified Healthcare Centers that are normally located in Urban and Rural areas where people can get care at reduce costs or even for free regardless of their medical status.
  • Reduce funding for HBCU's - again BGOL members are not pro-college or high education so another mute point, but HBCUs produce the most black doctors and I believe the most black engineers.....Again eliminate Pell Grants that most minorities use to attend college and community college
Again, I could probably list more, but these are the three things that I am most concerned about....Working in healthcare, I can assure you if the ACA gets repelled, alot of people are going to be Fucked Up.

Don't take my word for the ACA either...Just go on any of the following websites and see the data and information for yourself

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

This was not Biden simply losing a debate, this was him looking unfit for office. That wasn't the case for Obama or any other Democrat that lost a debate.

The Republicans have spent a lot of time editing videos to make Joe look senile. All he had to do was look like he knew what planet he was on and he couldn't do it.

The issue is not folks switching their votes, it's people staying home in swing states.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Optics: Yeah Biden took a L

Facts: Biden won

The reality is you have a potential candidate that is a felon who could do some of the following:

• appoint 2 more conservative Supreme Court Justices
  • Repeal the Affordable Care Act - i know everyone on BGOL are in perfect shape, will never suffer from cancer, don't have high blood pressure, and etc., so this is a mute point for BGOL, but it's alot of people with that shit.....On top of the many other things, I am sure it's some folks on here who has Medicaid and Medicare or family members with it....Just rip up all that shit because one candidate feels if you can't afford healthcare, that's on you....The ACA also helps fund Federal Qualified Healthcare Centers that are normally located in Urban and Rural areas where people can get care at reduce costs or even for free regardless of their medical status.
  • Reduce funding for HBCU's - again BGOL members are not pro-college or high education so another mute point, but HBCUs produce the most black doctors and I believe the most black engineers.....Again eliminate Pell Grants that most minorities use to attend college and community college
Again, I could probably list more, but these are the three things that I am most concerned about....Working in healthcare, I can assure you if the ACA gets repelled, alot of people are going to be Fucked Up.

Don't take my word for the ACA either...Just go on any of the following websites and see the data and information for yourself

What alternate reality are you living in my guy? the Supreme Court is already lost.