JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I had to go to college and obtain a degree. Once I started my career professionalism is a must. I cannot believe that Trump is back running for president again. After all the bullshit stories about him for decades. This is why natives in other countries view us as delusional!!

America is a dam circus and these two clowns are gaslighting the fuck out us. Theirs no way that this type of unprofessional behavior can represent America. Damn I guess Kanye, and who the fuck ever can be a president nowadays!

Look at this shit, not that any of them have much to talk about. Them fuckers losing elections left and right all behind Ukraine but

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Trump support Israelis and speaking language of stopping funds to Ukraine

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If Biden is on the ballot in November I'm still voting for him but folks trying to spin his performance last night on some "Hillary won all three debates against Chump, debates don't matter" shit need to GTFOHWTBS
  • Biden did not look good and looks like he's lost it.
  • Biden is still a better choice over Chump.
Two things can be correct at the same time.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If Biden is on the ballot in November I'm still voting for him but folks trying to spin his performance last on some "Hillary won all three debates against Chump, debates don't matter" shit need to GTFOHWTBS
  • Biden did not look good and looks like he's lost it.
  • Biden is still a better choice over Chump.
Two things can be correct at the same time.

True, but history means alot. You can't discount that. The left is standing strong.