JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The news media is focused on this narrative that Biden should be replaced.

If that happened, 99.9% chance the Democratic replacement will be at least 20 years younger than Trump.

And that means the “He is too old and senile” narrative” would be against Trump, he and the news media would not be able to avoid it.

Trump knows this. He has stated he wants Biden in the ticket cuz he knows a younger person would destroy him even though he has one term on his record as POTUS.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What an actual circus, America is looking like a complete fool in from of the whole world.
I had to go to college and obtain a degree. Once I started my career professionalism is a must. I cannot believe that Trump is back running for president again. After all the bullshit stories about him for decades. This is why natives in other countries view us as delusional!!

America is a dam circus and these two clowns are gaslighting the fuck out us. Theirs no way that this type of unprofessional behavior can represent America. Damn I guess Kanye, and who the fuck ever can be a president nowadays!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:Bro was hurt. Biden shit the bed; no two ways about it. It’s over. He cognitively can’t make it to November to execute the plan of turning it over to Kamala in 2025. He was trounced by a court jesters. Yeah he made the better points but that dude looked like every person saying their last words in a movie before they die in the cops arms. I’m still voting for Joe even if he shits his pants in public, but this is baaad. It’s bad. Shamone, you know! And the whole world has to answer right now Just to tell you once again, It’s bad!