Joe Biden is now POTUS

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

zJHDnSO.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
That's been the average that trump has taken on this late votes in Arizona .... in these batches

Steve Konachi mentioned this this afternoon..... To win Trump really needs to average 59% on these votes and he is ........ but Pima county has offset some of these gains. Pima has been pro biden... but Pima doesn't have that many votes left....

I'm looking at this and APnews to track the votes...

This is why I said 57% percent... because in that last batch Trump was underperforming

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
man mfers eating this bullshit

soap opera/reality show up.

I dont have a dog in thr fight, but

I think trump will pull it out down

the stretch, we'll see tomorrow.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
No... AZ will be
these gains in GA didn't come from Clayton

Forsyth County did this.... Man GA is a wrap... FONZ is calling it now

i40yTdsBW17QA3-Txo1GfhmbLDAiGUhkfPsyIfb3UEIMN7y46VB30o-A7Y1WU55vhj7R123G3Tt29Rp45oSIcFpNfeZhsQ_6JFP8tgaTgcSDc8l7KEWycXhreINiZ2gqcme1KuvosBLmrm8IlROectIhIgjT0z3xim8

Numbers have shifted.... So I wouldn't say to much

but here's the number fam

then if you look at Maricopa County ... trump is getting 57% of these 200K outstanding votes (these votes look to be Trump people) .... It's just math fam..

No tricks... It's like I said earlier ... Biden is fighting back some of trumps gains .... but it's going to be razor fucking thin if Biden wins.

But who cares about Arizona ... Biden is about to get GA and PA and NV
Quit panicking. He needs 61% of that vote. Biden has been winning Maricopa 51-48

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's been the average that trump has taken on this late votes in Arizona .... in these batches

Steve Konachi mentioned this this afternoon..... To win Trump really needs to average 59% on these votes and he is ........ but Pima county has offset some of these gains. Pima has been pro biden... but Pima doesn't have that many votes left....

I'm looking at this and APnews to track the votes...

I understand, but I am curious about the mathematical process on how they are coming up with 57% (~59%).

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
No... AZ will be

Quit panicking. He needs 61% of that vote. Biden has been winning Maricopa 51-48

Fam there like 200K votes

but yeah... because Biden picked up votes in Pima ... and trump is currently underperforming .... He does need a higher percentage

but I've been literally talking about this all day...

and like I've been saying all day...

I still think he get's it but it's going to be razor thin

It's already dropped to 46,667 .....

Arizona is a toss up.. but it doesn't matter ..

Biden gets GA, PA, and NV.... who cares about Arizona it's extra now.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
My only concern, how many overseas ballots for GA?
The military now hates Trump. Covid got to them before it hit the mainland.
They have relatives who have been afflicted by this shit. He called them
"losers" and "suckers". Plus remember, the US military is based on 19 and 20
year olds, who join because they see bleak educational opportunities in their
futures. The only one who are well to do and join on principle are those whose
parents are senior military officers or Democratic Politicians.

62% of the US military rank and file does not have a favourable view of the
president.

Trump does NOT want military ballots

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This makes no sense.... So is he saying that he didn't vote cause his MAGA savior didn't have a Black agenda.

He's confused. He has been all over the place. He has been dogging black Trump supporters, and then demanding stuff because black people voted, even though he wasn't one of them. Before the election, he was wanting to take credit for a Biden loss. Said his loss would be due to FBA. He deleted that tweet tho. I should have taken a screenshot, but I don't really pay attention to him like that. When I was looking at it I saw this fuckery: