Joe Biden is now POTUS

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand, but I am curious about the mathematical process on how they are coming up with 57% (~59%).

@fonzerrillii I got it

Pinal County89% in41.9%56.7%1.3%R +15419,721
Yavapai County93% in35.0%63.6%1.4%R +29224,645
Yuma County91% in45.8%52.8%1.5%R +7207,829

The counties that Trump is winning is an average of 57.7%.

If you include Maricopa County it drops to 55%.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Fam there like 200K votes

but yeah... because Biden picked up votes in Pima ... and trump is currently underperforming .... He does need a higher percentage

but I've been literally talking about this all day...

and like I've been saying all day...

I still think he get's it but it's going to be razor thin

It's already dropped to 46,667 .....

Arizona is a toss up.. but it doesn't matter ..

Biden gets GA, PA, and NV.... who cares about Arizona it's extra now.

Double click the Arizona Map and see for yourself what is going on

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can somebody give that nigga a cookie so that he can move on and shut the fuck up!

giphy.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii I got it

Pinal County89% in41.9%56.7%1.3%R +15419,721
Yavapai County93% in35.0%63.6%1.4%R +29224,645
Yuma County91% in45.8%52.8%1.5%R +7207,829
The counties that Trump is winning is an average of 57.7%.

If you include Maricopa County it drops to 55%.

You should have asked me this afternoon before the second back and before I got on my third Corona ....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He's confused. He has been all over the place. He has been dogging black Trump supporters, and then demanding stuff because black people voted, even though he wasn't one of them. Before the election, he was wanting to take credit for a Biden loss. Said his loss would be due to FBA. He deleted that tweet tho. I should have taken a screenshot, but I don't really pay attention to him like that. When I was looking at it I saw this fuckery:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Double click the Arizona Map and see for yourself what is going on

We are looking at the same numbers... I'm just going off of the remaining votes and how shit has been breaking down...

It's going to end up razor thin... Trump has gained on Biden .. I'm not saying Trump is going to Win... but it's going to end up close.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo this election just needs to get called. The remaining vote is in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh metros. Pittsburgh is heavy union heavy Democrat

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is so stupid. You don’t vote for a candidate you like or for your voice to be heard. The primary reason you vote is to keep others from taking advantage of you.

Not voting allows others to freely get everything they want without a struggle.

In some cases you may not give a damn about what is being voted on. But you vote to simply block others from getting what they want. I vote many times just to hate on Crackas.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, this has been a crazy few days. I'm about to call it a night, but I wanted to say that having the crew here to ride this out with has been mad helpful. However this all shakes out, it was good once again to have like (and even a few unlike) minds gathered in the same place.

... although I don't know why I'm acting like this shit is over. I'll be back to muddle through another dozen pages in the morning. :giggle:

Peace, y'all.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's confused. He has been all over the place. He has been dogging black Trump supporters, and then demanding stuff because black people voted, even though he wasn't one of them. Before the election, he was wanting to take credit for a Biden loss. Said his loss would be due to FBA. He deleted that tweet tho. I should have taken a screenshot, but I don't really pay attention to him like that. When I was looking at it I saw this fuckery:

He is afraid that he will be obsolete. Real talk what has Tariq done but sit on his ass?
He is on the bench while the game is being won.