Joe Biden is now POTUS

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered

tenor.gif

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you think I should return my Ogun juice and socks?
And like I said I like Tariq, but he is half assing it.

Complaining on Youtube for superchat money and posting worldstar videos of Karens on twitter is like he says "dusty". Step your game up, dude.

For a platform like his he should be involved with some of the local politicians on the ground in order to network to meet even more people in political power. Extend your influence damn man.

Man homeboy is being simple Simon stupid.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Its bugged out how they refuse to call the election it just doesn't take this long to count votes. And I'm not trying to hear all that other bullshit about checking the signatures and all that shit either. Hell Georgia should have been called hours ago

They're just getting that overtime while they can "talking about damn, I lost count again" :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
And like I said I like Tariq, but he is half assing it.

Complaining on Youtube for superchat money and posting worldstar videos of Karens on twitter is like he says "dusty". Step your game up, dude.

For a platform like his he should be involved with some of the local politicians on the ground in order to network to meet people in political power.

Man homeboy is being simple Simon stupid.

I hear you but dude is obviously a scam artist trying to get paid which didn't bother me before he started really trying to involve himself in real issues acting as a l knowledgeable leader while only spreading ignorance, misinformation and divisiveness.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So what's the latest? The closeness of these votes are scary as fuck but I'm no expert so I've come to my resident bgol news squad for the odds. Someone give me good news

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you but dude is obviously a scam artist trying to get paid which didn't bother me before he started really trying to involve himself in real issues acting as a l knowledgeable leader while only spreading ignorance, misinformation and divisiveness.
And this is the point. Either be an entertainer or educate yourself on the process and do it right.

Dont bullshit us.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They're just getting that overtime while they can "talking about damn, I lost count again" :lol:
Hell they're all volunteers. They told us Georgia was coming in at midnight and now they're releasing 100 votes at a time. This shit simply doesn't take that long or all elections would take months to count.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its bugged out how they refuse to call the election it just doesn't take this long to count votes. And I'm not trying to hear all that other bullshit about checking the signatures and all that shit either. Hell Georgia should have been called hours ago
The way those paper ballots are being counted though has a manual component. That always takes time.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell they're all volunteers. They told us Georgia was coming in at midnight and now they're releasing 100 votes at a time. This shit simply doesn't take that long or all elections would take months to count.

It really doesn’t take that long. Over 140 million votes already counted and those assholes can’t count a couple hundred thousand in a few days?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last thing I will say about Tariq. That muthafucka needs to be like the local church pastor who every election cycle the politicians ask to come to their church looking for votes. That pastor can tell that politician to jump when he wants to.

Why do you think the bishop is in the row with the royalty on a chess board. The influence man.

But the whole "don t vote" benchwarmer Bob shit gets you nowhere. Man Tariq needs to do better