Joe Biden is now POTUS

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. This was during the war. he also said that Bush is actually not stupid like people think. he said he's just not very articulate, but he reads a lot and goes through all his briefs.. very engaged.. he's just not an eloquent speaker, but he's smart. But it was clear that Biden thought Cheney was the devil.

Pretty much it was The New American Century guys that took the U.S. on a wild ass road and Bush was just along for it.
Man, I stayed telling people this. The story was always that Cheney wanted the military to have access to work on US soil, but Bush wouldn't sign off on it. That always stood out to me, and it made me realize that he may not have been the best, but he definitely wasn't the worst (and he had an actual line).

That, and when reporters asked him about his low approval rating at the end of his terms, and he just said, "Well, everybody wants to be loved." Mind you, I dont love him, but that's a real answer.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most white old men are or have been... that's the struggle. At minimum, he wasn't inciting white supremacists on a coup to carry on the preservation of white supremacy.

Every cac is racist to a certain degree. If you keep that in mind, it is much easier dealing with them. That is also the main reason I don't trust coons/wenches at all.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
No. Foh to the 1776 bullshit report out of that commission. One look at my other posts adds context in how I'm anti Drumpf. And this 1776 report was garbage.
Oh OK... because I was kinda looking at my phone sideways...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man, I stayed telling people this. The story was always that Cheney wanted the military to have access to work on US soil, but Bush wouldn't sign off on it. That always stood out to me, and it made me realize that he may not have been the best, but he definitely wasn't the worst (and he had an actual line).

That, and when reporters asked him about his low approval rating at the end of his terms, and he just said, "Well, everybody wants to be loved." Mind you, I dont love him, but that's a real answer.

Yeah.. and at the same time, we know he appreciates Trump.. like.. oh yall thought i was bad?... it can be worse people! :lol:

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Notice how when repubs get in office the agenda is right-wing extremism to the fullest. But when bitch ass dems get in office it’s all about hope, let’s all come together, one nation bullshit. White supremacist scripting at its finest.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Like I was telling a friend this morning,
Having to deal with MORON45 these last few years makes one actually like Bush a lot more.
It's not like I'm ever going to forgive him for Iraq and Katrina (among a whole host of other things).
But DAMN if He hasn't been "likeable" of late.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I guess this thread can be unstickied after today?

Again, thanks for all the contributions to this thread. It's been a pleasure laughing and joking with yall kats through this.

Yall kept me sane. No lie. Yall some funny people and very informative.

I have barely visited many other threads since late October.

I stepped into one of those nonvoting BGOL coalition threads yesterday and immediately left.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
35dc937b85022cbb23664f47faa1a0f2.png