Joe Biden is now POTUS

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I guess this thread can be unstickied after today?

Again, thanks for all the contributions to this thread. It's been a pleasure laughing and joking with yall kats through this.

Yall kept me sane. No lie. Yall some funny people and very informative.

I have barely visited many other threads since late October.

I stepped into one of those nonvoting BGOL coalition threads yesterday and immediately left.
100 days. We got shit to discuss

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Salute, Poet Amanda Gorman
1sutlS.png

SVT

Rising Star
Registered

Again, thanks for all the contributions to this thread. It's been a pleasure laughing and joking with yall kats through this.

I stepped into one of those nonvoting BGOL coalition threads yesterday and immediately left.

this thread staying forever bro

This is easily The BGOL James Bible.

we have our OWN interpretation of the events that’s not biased or lobbied.

I need my kids to read this thread before18.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Thanks for this thread and all the contributers, even the trump cronies who came in to get owned daily. One of the few sane places to discuss this whole ordeal on the world wide web, one of the all time great threads in bgol history. Congrats to all who voted and made a difference! Hope that the non voters see how important your vote is after the leaps and bounds trump took to try to take it away. Peace and love to the U.S.(after we hang the traitors) lol

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:cheers: