Joe Biden is now POTUS

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
At least they let the niggas go LAST. (while featuring a latino whore with no vocal range to sing).

These next 4 years will be the absolute worst for non-immigrant Black Americans.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Man Eewwll gave his entire life for 4 years to provide us with the news that president scum was doing.

I rather donate to Eewwll if u ask me.

I gat memories embedded into my brain from his threads since 2017.

I’ll be damn if we don’t get a New Testament on the Biden years in our own Bible.

I can’t fucking wait for 2028 and 2032 elections.

AOC
OMAR
PRESSLEY
TALIB
BMORE MAYOR
M OBAMA
HILLARY
YANG
SANDERS
GARY CHAMBERS
RAHM
K HARRIS
JAMIE HARRIS
ANDREW GILLUM
DUCKWORTH
DURBIN
CUMO
BOTTOMS
DC MAYOR

THE DEMOCRATS BOUT TO BE LOADED.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
Hell at least take a nap for a day. All the contrary folks around here said they were glad for Trump so black people would wake up, and we haven't had a moment of rest since.
You take naps every meal just like me.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn you're just now seeing the very inspiration for Trump's run?
Rip+Van+Winkle.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao:
hey i'm late:dunno:
but that's why i'm on here to getupto speed

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Nancy Pelosi looking very satisfied. The woman waged a calculated
fight against Orange, putting all kinds of obstacles to his attempt to
pass another stimulus and send out checks in his name. Nancy knew
she could lose seats, but was prepared to lose the majority if that was
what needed to get rid of Drumpf

Nancy Alessandro is a legend; the little woman walking on her creaky
80 year old feet

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Man Eewwll gave his entire life for 4 years to provide us with the news that president scum was doing.

I’ll be damn if we don’t get a New Testament on the Biden years in our own Bible.

ANDREW GILLUM

Nah.......

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what are you going to do?
Just sit back with the big bag of popcorn and watch every slight Biden does like for example giving 11,000,000 illegal muthafuckas citizenship while giving you negroes nothing but his ass to kiss and say, "See, I told you so".

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

AOC
OMAR
PRESSLEY
TALIB
BMORE MAYOR
M OBAMA
HILLARY
YANG
SANDERS
GARY CHAMBERS
RAHM
K HARRIS
JAMIE HARRIS
ANDREW GILLUM
DUCKWORTH
DURBIN
CUMO
BOTTOMS
DC MAYOR

That's why we can't allow the homie any days off... he'd end up in the path of a category 6 hurricane anyway :lol2:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I guess this thread can be unstickied after today?

Again, thanks for all the contributions to this thread. It's been a pleasure laughing and joking with yall kats through this.

Yall kept me sane. No lie. Yall some funny people and very informative.

I have barely visited many other threads since late October.

I stepped into one of those nonvoting BGOL coalition threads yesterday and immediately left.
I like the idea of leaving it stickied as a quick go-to political update/discussion.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man....Vice Pussy Pence was probably an agent keeping Chump from completely blowing everything up.....

Watch us all find out he was like Spider-Man holding both sides of the ferry boat together....
I definitely agree with this...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

All right y’all, let’s all sing along to “Amazing Grace,” with our eyes closed so it shows we really feel it. Music superstar Garth Brooks performed “Amazing Grace” at the inauguration ceremony of President Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States, and Kamala Harris as vice-president, which also featured performances by Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez. Like any good country boy, he donned a wide-brimmed cowboy hat, which he took off before singing, and a top-tier country dress ensemble including dark-washed denim jeans. He sang most of the song on his own before calling on those in the audience, and most importantly those at home, to join him in a sing-along.

The singer said in a press conference earlier on Monday, “The message they’re pushing is unity, and that’s right down my alley, man. If we’re gonna get anywhere, we’re gonna get there together.” The country hitmaker also joked that he would most likely be the only Republican at ceremony. His performance announcement led to Twitter rage and calls for a boycott from Trump-supporting fans, who disapproved of what this signaled for conservative listeners. Brooks has performed at every presidential inauguration ceremony since Jimmy Carter’s, except for Reagan and Trump’s. However, Brooks is not single-handedly bringing in country to this shindig, as country stars Tim McGraw and Tyler Hubbard will perform their song “Undivided” at Celebrating America tonight.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Nurse Lori Marie Key Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ at COVID-19 Memorial
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

Prior to tomorrow’s inauguration day festivities, President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris attended a much more somber ceremony on Tuesday night at the Lincoln Memorial. A national memorial ceremony was held to honor the 400,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19, represented by 400 lights illuminated around the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. “It’s hard sometimes to remember, but that’s how we heal. It’s important to do that as a nation,” Biden said at the start of the ceremony. The archbishop of Washington, Cardinal Wilton Gregory, delivered the invocation, and gospel singer Yolanda Adams performed “Hallelujah.” Harris also delivered brief remarks, calling the ceremony a chance to “begin healing together.” She then introduced Michigan nurse Lori Marie Key, who performed “Amazing Grace.” “Working as a COVID nurse was heartbreaking,” Key said. “But when I’m at work, I sing. It gives me strength during difficult times and I believe it helps heal.”

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Man....Vice Pussy Pence was probably an agent keeping Chump from completely blowing everything up.....

Watch us all find out he was like Spider-Man holding both sides of the ferry boat together....

Naw, the vice president doesnt have that kind of pull and Trump thought he was a weirdo so I doubt it.