Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

This was passive aggressive by the asian dude

He wanted to bring up the topic and laughed in Mook's face and used Joe to do it

Everyone was joking Mook and it was his way of bringing up a topic that Mook didn't want to talk about.

Then Mook is talking about black man shit to some asian dude who is trying to play you.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He wanted to bring up the topic and laughed in Mook's face and used Joe to do it

Everyone was joking Mook and it was his way of bringing up a topic that Mook didn't want to talk about.

Then Mook is talking about black man shit to some asian dude who is trying to play you.

Yup

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

dude apparently got some street cred
even when math was on there he was acting weird
but one thing i give chinese dude he does ask the questions people want to hear
he just horrible at his job

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are the reddits or discords talking about Flip taking 3 episodes off now?.....

I know Joe "addressed" it last episode saying he didn't fire Flip....... however..... it's been 3 episodes.....

What's the over/under on Flip being back for the next episode?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are the reddits or discords talking about Flip taking 3 episodes off now?.....

I know Joe "addressed" it last episode saying he didn't fire Flip....... however..... it's been 3 episodes.....

What's the over/under on Flip being back for the next episode?
90% chance he returns