judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you. What sucks is this chick thought she won the lotto by getting pregnant.

She fucked up. 3k is good money but you still got to work forever.

Can't retire on that shit.
and he has other children too im sure they looked into it. not even ciara getting that much so she stuck out like a oddball asking for 53k.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3k is a huge drop off
Ciara has good icome
This thot?
yea so obviously it didn't make sense for the judge either. And they just gave her what they think would be a comfortable price. She aimed way to high and left with 3k. Also Im not sure what else he already is paying for the judge to make that decision also.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this chick gets on social media to type she doesn't need 53k

also the 3K is temporary it could go up once they get all the financial records if and when that ever happens.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this chick gets on social media to type she doesn't need 53k

also the 3K is temporary it could go up once they get all the financial records if and when that ever happens.

If he releases another album and starts touring again...she'll definitely have her lawyer check into those receipts

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s fucked! No prenup... :roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2:
If you were her family, you would call her stupid for asking for anything less. Game is game.
Rich people do need prenups, it’s people like you who need them.

Back to Dre... I read a story that says they do have a prenup but that he symbolically ripped up the paper copy he had in front of her, however he never changed or dissolved the official copy so it is still legally binding.

But then again Cali is known for busting prenups

This is a more reputable source that claims there is a prenup, I think TMZ has the ripped prenup story

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prenup does not matter. What she is doing is suing in the hopes he settles.
Basically the money he is spending on fighting is going to be significant.
She is being a "Suge Knight" if you will.
Dre stay getting bullied.

Back to Dre... I read a story that says they do have a prenup but that he symbolically ripped up the paper copy he had in front of her, however he never changed or dissolved the official copy so it is still legally binding.

But then again Cali is known for busting prenups

This is a more reputable source that claims there is a prenup, I think TMZ has the ripped prenup story

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Following his comments about the ongoing separation this weekend where he called Nicole Young "crazy," 50 Cent chimed in on another report about Dre and his estranged wife, taking to Instagram to share his thoughts. Posting a picture of a headline stating that Nicole Young is demanding his presence for a deposition that lasts nearly a full day, Fif said: "21 hour deposition and OJ is out, wait let me think."

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The schooling portion of it definitely sounds rigorous, do you constantly have to research once you're practicing as well? Also, does the pay vary greatly depending upon region?

It took 7 additional years beyond undergraduate. However, I could have done it about 4-5 years. I really took my time writing my dissertation.

Similar to a residency, you have to log in 1000 post doctoral hours. There is no rule on if it’s paid or not. In fact, some psychologist charge to supervise. Afterward there a hard as fuck test called the EPPP which many times takes about 6 months to pass.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The schooling portion of it definitely sounds rigorous, do you constantly have to research once you're practicing as well? Also, does the pay vary greatly depending upon region?
It took 7 additional years beyond undergraduate. However, I could have done it about 4-5 years. I really took my time writing my dissertation.

Similar to a residency, you have to log in 1000 post doctoral hours. There is no rule on if it’s paid or not. In fact, some psychologist charge to supervise. Afterward there a hard as fuck test called the EPPP which many times takes about 6 months to pass.
What should also be stated is that is really depends on the school as well. In most top tier programs, nowadays, 7 to 8 years is now the standard. I am speaking from a science based PhD perspective. This is BS. The school used tge PhD candidate to teach undergraduates while paying them a stipen much much lower than any professor is earning.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
did you go through this route yourself?

What should also be stated is that is really depends on the school as well. In most top tier programs, nowadays, 7 to 8 years is now the standard. I am speaking from a science based PhD perspective. This is BS. The school used tge PhD candidate to teach undergraduates while paying them a stipen much much lower than any professor is earning.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Now let me welcome everybody to the Wild Wild West

A state where your ex-wife will take you for all your producer credits and checks ...

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No problem, psychologist with a very successful practice. Wife manages the properties I’ve purchased, attends all children activities, and she has her own business too.

Just to give you insight. This week we were having a conversation about our children after school activities and she said,“My plate is full but I know your killing it right now. I got to figure out how to get our kids from Spanish to boxing because it will be stupid for me to ask you to do it.”

Wife ain’t no slouch. But the squad is strong right now and I am leading with her support. [Scared to press send because this post got me sound like Doug Christie].

But literally, my wife is my best friend. She’s dope. When I asked her how much Dre wife should get she said 400 million. I told her ass she bugging. 200 million is more than enough. Wife ain’t speak to me for like 20 minutes.
Respect brother, thanks for sharing. One of my closest mentors is a Psychologist that’s also one of my Moms homies. His reason and peace of mind sounds like yours.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
did you go through this route yourself?
No. But, I am an advisor at the university. Our institution has had to sit with several PhD mentors/ sponsors regarding holding well-qualified candidates much longer than needed. Im sure @Blackouttt and anyone else on the board who has gone through PhD programs, the lab P.I. is concerned with data and publications....and not in that order. If a candidate is a high producer, the P.I. will try to hold that candidate as long as possible. Its unethical, but it happens often.

If you are thinking of pursuing a PhD, do not let my talk of length etc. deter you. We need more black men with doctorates. My biggest advice is do not pay for a PhD. EVER!!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Damn Dre! who did you fuck to piss her off this much?
Yeah, this ain’t just "give me what I deserve" this is "I want to hurt you to make me feel better " vengeance.
giphy.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So she really believes she owns or deserves part ownership of the name "Dr. Dre" and "The Chronic"

This chick is really trippin.

"The Chronic" is community property according to her interpretation of California law.....

I don't agree....but as was said before, shoot for the stars, at worst you'll get the moon

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m surprised that she hasn’t sued for the copyright of the headphones name because according to her she’s the inspiration.

tenor.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
"The Chronic" is community property according to her interpretation of California law.....

I don't agree....but as was said before, shoot for the stars, at worst you'll get the moon
Absolutely. So hear me out.

I took a class in grad school which was taught by a guy who was professionally known as a master negotiator.

He taught us this tactic which works well for soliciting funds, especially for non profits and charities. Basically, after sharing all of the needs such as rent, food, travel, etc you ask if they are able to cover these costs, which could be in the high thousands or millions. Of course they will say thats way too much and not what I was expecting. So, you go down a little, enough for them to still be in shock and for them to wonder how will you ever cover this amount. You then ask the person, since they can't do x number what can you do, and that any contributionwill get you closer to your goal. This puts the pressure on the one being solicited who usually will offer some amount. Studies show people who use this tactic get far less zero replies than those who ask for a straight donation or contribution. ie: can you donate to our cause?

I now teach this to various non-profits I work with.

She's asking for 2 million a month. If she gets 10% that's still 200K a month. Still a hell of a come up. She's playing chess. Mad and angry chess. But, chess nonetheless.
OrPl.gif

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Didn't he make it before they got married? Prenuptial? Wtf?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Correction..... Bum broke ass niggas are so quick to shit on another mans situation.

Those bitch ass niggas (room service) and (an R and B thug) are 100% gay ass bitches. They are those faggot type black niggas that they always promote on BET. Those sucker type niggas wearing leggings and lipgloss.

roomservice throws up laughing emojis at the idea that Dre will lose money. What kind of man would find humor in that? Only a faggot or a woman..

The R and B thug bitch is talking about pay the woman. FOH... What woman is worth 2 million per month? So let me get this straight.... Dre’s hard work makes him a millionaire. He marries some regular chick who at best earns 100k per year. He provides her 25 years of luxury and comfort. Why the fuck is she supposed to get 2 million per year? Obviously she shouldn’t. Only a woman or a faggot would think so. I swear to god...I promise..both of these scrubs are total faggots.
damn lol