REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck it if he won’t do it I will!

tenor.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It would be like going into th garage where you store 25 expensive cars with a cost well over a million and giving her the least expensive one and saying we're done now.
Huh? Are you saying giving that bitch 100 mill bag isn't enough?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Didn't Dre walk away from anything Deathrow related (besides writing royalties) in order to get out of his deal with suge??
I think he left everything but the masters. If there was any hits left there Suge would have put them out. I think Jimmy understood who was the real force and protected Dre.

I don't know all of it cause I quit working for/with the row by the time they did murder was the case.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her demands are not surprising. Dre took this woman from a former NBA which means she used to that lavish lifestyle. Apparently, she feel entitled to the rich and lavish lifestyle and think he should maintain such lifestyle.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So cliche :yawn:
The rapper previously filed a response, revealing that the couple had a prenuptial agreement — despite initial reports that said they did not have one. Young, however, has disputed the validity of that agreement, claiming that she was forced to sign it and that Dre ripped it up, rendering it invalid after they were married.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So i take it you would call your mother a bitch?
never

my mother is a saint

and would never behave in such a clearly larcenous way

this useless bitch on the other hand i would every day of the week and twice on sunday

and encourage everyone else to as well

she is the co-owner of the dre brand

bitch please

:cool: