judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I think he left everything but the masters. If there was any hits left there Suge would have put them out. I think Jimmy understood who was the real force and protected Dre.

I don't know all of it cause I quit working for/with the row by the time they did murder was the case.
Was that you they was portraying of ol boy Suge had crying in the corner with the pit bull on his ass? Lol

I am messin with you.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Dang, Dre put in the movie on how inspirational she was for him leaving everything behind at Deathrow and how she changed his life. That movie is exhibit A for her to get paid by the judge.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Was that you they was portraying of ol boy Suge had crying in the corner with the pit bull on his ass? Lol

I am messin with you.
Not me, but I know a few cats that got bitch slapped up. D.O.C. got bitch slapped and rag dolled at the Death Row inauguration party.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still winning.....

Good, put that bitch under the jail!

200.gif

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't be surprised if this spurred the whole separation on her side. If she was doing what she was doing, she may have known the hammer was coming down soon. Especially if she had someone close to the case keeping her in the loop. Divorcing Dre may have been her power play to secure the money while she was dealing with fighting the case. Her reasons for divorcing Dre could be all true, but the real move was her waiting long enough in order show a pattern of "lifestyle she's accustomed to" to justify what she requested in paperwork the once Dre's finances were secured from his dealings.