Judge will unseal names of Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates. LOL suicides cometh

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not reading your nonsense because it's way off and you can't base anti-blackness from a joke. The fact you are trying to argue with another black man, I can say you are anti-black. That is my professional analysis. You don't value jokes from black people because of a deep hatred against comedy from black individuals due to hatred stemming for previous history.

according to the Ahmed Armed, a professor at Michigan State in cultural studies:

Fundamentally, a man that names himself after a white comedian and doesn't find any black comedic material as worthy, will diminish any joke and use racism when there is none to dismiss the individual because of a deep jealousy of not being independent in thought.

I was a teenager when I chose this name, not yet a man.

But touché.

Quality response but you should read what I wrote later and purge that anti-blackness from your soul.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I was a teenager when I chose this name, not yet a man.

But touché.

Quality response but you should read what I wrote later and purge that anti-blackness from your soul.
not working. lame.

you barking up the wrong tree bro. you saying some stupid shit.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Second set of Jeffrey Epstein court filings unsealed in New York

The release comes a day after the first group of more than three dozen court filings were unsealed, making public names of people associated with Epstein.

Dan Mangan
JAN 4 2024

List 2
328 Pages

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

The release comes a day after the first group of more than three dozen court filings were unsealed, making public names of people associated with Epstein.

Dan Mangan
JAN 4 2024

List 2
328 Pages

328 pages?!???????

i0UREt.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Dan Mangan
JAN 4 2024

List 2
328 Pages

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Apparently Mike was named in the second batch just released.

Did you ever meet anybody famous when you
2 were with Jeffrey?
3 A. I met Michael Jackson.
4 Q. Oh, really? And where was that?
5 A. At his house in Palm Beach. At Jeffrey's
6 house in Palm Beach.
7 Q. Did you massage him?
8 A. I did not.
9 Q. Anybody else you remember? I know you
10 mentioned David Copperfield earlier. Anybody else?
11 A. No, I'd remember that.

So he didn't get a massage, but no one ever accused Mike of abusing young girls. But this would put Mike at Epsteins house while all this was going on.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hate how people want to make this shit political. THIS SHIT IS ABOUT ADULTS FUCKING KIDS....PERIOD! I don't give a fuck who it is. Trump is an asshole...been an asshole. He been raping bitches. Been fucking young girls. He coming out against abortion. Ain't no telling how many abortions he done paid for. If that dude wasn't a white man.....he'd be OJ. Dat nigga ain't gone be the president of his neighborhood less alone the country. Da fuc is wrong with the CAC and CAN (cracka ass niggas) out here in these streets!?!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Apparently Mike was named in the second batch just released.

So he didn't get a massage, but no one ever accused Mike of abusing young girls. But this would put Mike at Epsteins house while all this was going on.
Welp there goes that narrative of MJ being an innocent naive man child. MJ was a weird ass nigga and that doesn’t take away from his music but just because he was abused and had no child hood makes him hanging out and sleeping with kids OK. A lot of people had no child hood Stevie Wonder ain’t out here having sleepovers with children. He started as a kid too.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Dan Mangan
JAN 4 2024

List 2
328 Pages

The News media is going thru the pages and giving the highlights.

Bill Clinton allegedly stormed into Vanity Fair newsroom, ‘threatened’ outlet to not run sex trafficking stories against ‘good friend’ Jeffrey Epstein: new docs​

A separate document revealed in Thursday’s drop names Clinton as someone who “traveled with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and may have information about Ghislane Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual trafficking conduct.”

pictured-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-74367764-4.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Question cause I don’t know enough. Was mj found guilty by substantial evidence or just by public opinion.
Never found guilty but it’s like looking at smoke coming off a house but not proving there’s a fire inside.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never found guilty but it’s like looking at smoke coming off a house but not proving there’s a fire inside.
Soooo do you start hosing down everything inside
I mean hey. My apartment got raided by the fire department while I was bbqing on the 9th floor terrace 12;00 at night in the winter with some strippers after watching the Cosby show. It was smoke. But it waddin no fire

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Soooo do you start hosing down everything inside
I mean hey. My apartment got raided by the fire department while I was bbqing on the 9th floor terrace 12;00 at night in the winter with some strippers after watching the Cosby show. It was smoke. But it waddin no fire
Grown man having sleepovers with boys is normal to you? No girls, boys. Only boys. Boys he takes on tour with him and sleeps with them in hotels. That’s normal?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
MJ was like a one-man walking Disneyland at one point.

And his work was so wholesome, even with the crotch grabbing. It's like people didn't even seem to mind the crotch grabbing because it's almost as if nobody believed he had a dick.

I can see how some parents would think it was a dream come true for their kids to spend the night with such a magical figure. I mean, this nigga magically became a white woman. That had everybody's guard down. None of those white parents were thinking "I just let my child spend the night with some nigga from Gary, IN".

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grown man having sleepovers with boys is normal to you? No girls, boys. Only boys. Boys he takes on tour with him and sleeps with them in hotels. That’s normal?
are we discussing if he’s normal or if he’s guilty.
I mean maybe he just a weirdo if they was able to prove he didn’t do it. But like I said I don’t know enough about that trial and how thorough it was or not.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be real if Elvis was behaving like MJ none of you niggas would be excusing shit

Bad example. Elvis
met his wife when she was in middle school. Her parents cosigned a grown ass man courting a child. Allegedly they didn't start fucking till she was 18 years old , if you believe that little southern lie:cmonson:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when MJ died, it didn't bother me one bit. We all knew he was out of his mind and probably a pedo and just all around weirdo that denied his Blackness.

Why would I care about someone like that?!!!

He did make some amazing music, but that's it!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You got an nba player right now behaving like that with proof. and niccas got mad at me for posting the shit.
Josh giddy.
So actually they’ll got at a black Person on accusations before they go at a white person with proof.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did a thread about a list of maybe 100s of yt people being exposed come back to a black person that was accused and found not guilty being the bad guy. We’re screwed as a people :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
How did a thread about a list of maybe 100s of yt people being exposed come back to a black person that was accused and found not guilty being the bad guy. We’re screwed as a people :lol:
Because niggas we’re celebrating MJ not being on the list but MJ is actually named on the list

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
are we discussing if he’s normal or if he’s guilty.
I mean maybe he just a weirdo if they was able to prove he didn’t do it. But like I said I don’t know enough about that trial and how thorough it was or not.
Cmon son, if he were a cac you’d be going in. I don’t fuck with anybody who sleeps with kids. I don’t care how good his music was. That nigga was a highly suspect weirdo pedo

michael_jackson1.jpg