Judge will unseal names of Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates. LOL suicides cometh

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

b97a93d7-7df6-467a-a22d-8ee7e74fded6.jpg

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many of them had classified documents. But only one refused to turn them over and got his house raided. That's the crime.

look you can believe what you wanna believe. Fuck all of them is my position. I guess I'm not black now huh?

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That he gave back when asked - unlike your savior.

yall niggas dumb as fuck if you believe that. Quit being emotionally attached to a fucking politician. I really don't care if you hate Trump.

In fact, I bet yall didn't noticed that I've been chilling on the political shit for a minute now. Everyone on here got their way, and got Biden up in there. While y'all all emotional over anything Trump. I've been minding my fucking business, raising kids, and stacking money/assets.
Do everyone a favor, and quit being a dummy over this shit for real.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
yall niggas dumb as fuck if you believe that. Quit being emotionally attached to a fucking politician. I really don't care if you hate Trump.

In fact, I bet yall didn't noticed that I've been chilling on the political shit for a minute now. Everyone on here got their way, and got Biden up in there. While y'all all emotional over anything Trump. I've been minding my fucking business, raising kids, and stacking money/assets.
The Feds asked Trump to give back his documents. He refused for months. They got a subpoena to force him to give over the documents and he lied and tried to hide them.

That's why your boy is in trouble.

OR you can stop being a dummy and read the court documents.

Trump had those documents for over a year and was never charged. That's also a fact.

If he had given them back when asked, he would never have been charged.

Stop being a dummy. For real.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Feds asked Trump to give back his documents. He refused for months. They got a subpoena to force him to give over the documents and he lied and tried to hide them.

That's why your boy is in trouble.

OR you can stop being a dummy and read the court documents.

Trump had those documents for over a year and was never charged. That's also a fact.

If he had given them back when asked, he would never have been charged.

Stop being a dummy. For real.

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Dude you the one who came in talking documents... Nobody in this thread was giving a fuck about left vs right until YOU started crying about documents.

We was just in here laughing at peeps on the list thinking it was all good just a week ago.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Dude you the one who came in talking documents... Nobody in this thread was giving a fuck about left vs right until YOU started crying about documents.

We was just in here laughing at peeps on the list thinking it was all good just a week ago.

Exactly.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude asked me a question. I answered it objectively.

So why are you posting this?

I said that to show that I'm being objective in this matter. I was basically saying "I don't give a fuck really. You can lock them all up".
You are the one defending Joe like a bitch.
If you were paying attention, I was basically reporting some of the things they were talking about on Twitter that's been verified. This is literally the first doc dump from one witness I believe.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I pointed out earlier.

Guilty by Association.

Lots of mofos associated with Epstein made money and connections thru him and profited from his help/association.

Which means they all knew what was going on behind the scenes but kept quiet as long as the benefits was rolling in.
How does benefiting from his help translate to knowing of his other nefarious dealings? Do you know of your accountants dealings, your lawyer, your banker, or your barber? I don't.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Conservatives Are Having a Meltdown Over Trump and the Epstein List

Donald Trump’s biggest supporters are freaking out over the anticipated unveiling.

ac57baf3cf3efcc7360ad43f39b8ef24f02cac8d.jpeg
Q
Conservatives Are Having a Meltdown Over Trump and the Epstein List

Donald Trump’s biggest supporters are freaking out over the anticipated unveiling.

ac57baf3cf3efcc7360ad43f39b8ef24f02cac8d.jpeg
I guess they forgot all the other creepy shit he has done. But being involved with trafficked girls or women, is beyond him. Fuck out of here.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Listening to the news and there are more documents yet to be released in coming days/weeks.
Hopefully these ones will be of some importance..

Even IF some big names do happen to be on that list some of the people who were accomplices will throw them under the bus

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Didnt prince Andrew just settle with someone?

Also jets are usually rented out thats how rich folks maintain the jet. But to be friends with homie is different that means u knew what was going either they didnt care or they were with the foolery.

Now if u have been on that island fk that u guilty. that island was a full devil worship island. With symbols and everything. no excuses.

keone

International Member

keone

International Member
As I got older, I started to feel that way. It didn't make since to me that Mike would allegedly do that shit. And no one saw anything. Plus his so called victims even testified that they were persuaded to lie against Mike.
dude that played home alone said the same
correy said the same
mike would be under the jail if he did those things

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
where are the suicides?

or perhaps hollywood is infeseted with pedos and gays, and no one gives a fuck? Bruh, shit been here way before with Epstein and done without him. Y'all slow.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
can you imagine him in jail with three black dudes entering his cell.

"You, bruh, time to get that ass whupped"

presses translation button on chair

"I hypothesize the circumference of your heel will be imprinted on my forehead in seven seconds"

"Ah, this guy is a genius. Let's stomp this nigga"
Why black dudes though? As if Blacks are the only in prison....koon