Judge will unseal names of Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates. LOL suicides cometh

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Trump is on the list. One of the girls sued Trump and Epstein for rape so it's no secret.

President pussy grabber use to bust into teen usa dressing room. How many other women are suing for rape?

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Trump is on the list. One of the girls sued Trump and Epstein for rape so it's no secret.

giphy.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Confirmation bias
Also it's how radioactive he is

I don't believe everyone that flew on a plane of his is guilty
It's way too easy to have handlers and get a deal on a flight using a jet and it turns out it was owned by him

Now if you went to the island that deserves at least some questioning
Updating

If you want to the island twice you guilty

I can even see being offered the chance to go to an island

Then getting there and saying NO BUENO and never going back

If you went twice
You a regular

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
bill is documented going there a lot. Nothing can happened to Bill I believe

During Maxwell's 2021 trial, it was revealed that Trump had flown several times on Epstein's jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express," in the 1990s.
Trump flew four times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. The flights were between Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City airports, with one 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.

In another June 1994 flight, Trump traveled with a woman named "Marla"—presumably then-wife Marla Maples—and his then-infant daughter, Tiffany, along with a nanny.

Trump's son Eric is also listed on a flight in August 1995 from Palm Beach to New York, and would have been 11 at the time of the flight.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get what the hoopla is. Just because this guy took a person over to his private island doesn't necessarily make them a fucking pedo. He was a financial consultant. He smoozed folks, thats what consultants do. Not everybody pervs for kids. They have to have hard evidence, witnesses, testimony, victims. If no one has stepped forward as of yet to say "hey he's a pedo and touched/perved me" well, nothings it gonna come of this long awaited list. I think its a nothing burger.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During Maxwell's 2021 trial, it was revealed that Trump had flown several times on Epstein's jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express," in the 1990s.
Trump flew four times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. The flights were between Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City airports, with one 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.

In another June 1994 flight, Trump traveled with a woman named "Marla"—presumably then-wife Marla Maples—and his then-infant daughter, Tiffany, along with a nanny.

Trump's son Eric is also listed on a flight in August 1995 from Palm Beach to New York, and would have been 11 at the time of the flight.

lock trump up when you lock up Joe, and Bill.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I don't get what the hoopla is. Just because this guy took a person over to his private island doesn't necessarily make them a fucking pedo. He was a financial consultant. He smoozed folks, thats what consultants do. Not everybody pervs for kids. They have to have hard evidence, witnesses, testimony, victims. If no one has stepped forward as of yet to say "hey he's a pedo and touched/perved me" well, nothings it gonna come of this long awaited list. I think its a nothing burger.

Like I pointed out earlier.

Guilty by Association.

Lots of mofos associated with Epstein made money and connections thru him and profited from his help/association.

Which means they all knew what was going on behind the scenes but kept quiet as long as the benefits was rolling in.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Michael Jackson did go to the palm beach house, but it was a get together. He did not participate in anything crazy. MJ was mentioned twice in the document.