Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in other words you are taking one of the best track and field threads that has been going strong since 2021 and making it the Sha'carri-Richardson Budapest thread. :confused: :rolleyes: JK
It started off as a Sha'carri thread. Title changed cause she was constantly fucking up, and people kept telling me to take her off the title. I kept her on and just put her name at the end.

cephus

Rising Star
Registered

GOOD JOB!!!
I thought she was done years ago.
Proved my ass wrong!
She changed that little wobble when she runs I see.
IT WORKED!!!

IckyHighlevelAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
this is gonna set up for Shacarri for a huge push going into Paris next yr for the Olympics and if Shacarri wins the gold there i think she will become the new #1 highest paid in the sport over Mondo and Jakob

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
this is gonna set up for Shacarri for a huge push going into Paris next yr for the Olympics and if Shacarri wins the gold there i think she will become the new #1 highest paid in the sport over Mondo and Jakob

shes the clear favorite now ...Shelly probably done ...

SJ will b a year older ... Elaine probably done ...

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
shes the clear favorite now ...Shelly probably done ...

SJ will b a year older ... Elaine probably done ...

Shelly will be 37 and Paris could very well be her last hurrah, she's had foot problems this yr and still highly competitive at 36, I can't count her out as a serious contender. Shericka will def be a top contender as well. Elaine the most talented 1 but not gonna be serious again unless she gets back to a real trainer and not her husband.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shelly will be 37 and Paris could very well be her last hurrah, she's had foot problems this yr and still highly competitive at 36, I can't count her out as a serious contender. Shericka will def be a top contender as well. Elaine the most talented 1 but not gonna be serious again unless she gets back to a real trainer and not her husband.
Elaine is a fucking tragedy man. Self sabotage...Steven Francis (her original coach who took her to greatness) said any one of his former athletes can come back to MVP club except Elaine...she is blocked (not saying she was asking to come back)...she is the only one to come within spitting distance of the official "record" of 10.49

Based on her age, I do wonder if Sha'Carri might be the one to break it but I gotta see her go under 10.60 first

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stunned the field ...?:confused:

how she stun anything when she been running fast all year ...?

happy for her ..most counted her out me too ...but everybody luv a redemption story ...cant wait for the 30 for 30 ...lol

but stop acting like the shit was a big upset ... she been blazing all year ... now lets c how she handles the victory n stay on the track ..

Olympics right around the corner .... :yes:
People who did not understand track or sports clowned her. She was hella young and still had her high school body.

She is now getting her grown woman body and her grown woman strength. Her increased strength is the difference.

She is just entering her prime and she ran a 10.65. She may get into the 10.5

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
S
Elaine is a fucking tragedy man. Self sabotage...Steven Francis (her original coach who took her to greatness) said any one of his former athletes can come back to MVP club except Elaine...she is blocked (not saying she was asking to come back)...she is the only one to come within spitting distance of the official "record" of 10.49

Based on her age, I do wonder if Sha'Carri might be the one to break it but I gotta see her go under 10.60 first
Sha'carri seems to have to have her mojo back. As long as she keeps her ego in check and stays relaxed as she has...I'd say at this point she's favored to do some real damage to Flojo's record.

Shericka Jackson seems to be her only true rival at this point. For the first time ever SAFP looked her age.

The Jamaicans are still incredibly formidable but Sha'carri looks like she could handle it again if she tames her ego and let's her feet do the talking.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
S

Sha'carri seems to have to have her mojo back. As long as she keeps her ego in check and stays relaxed as she has...I'd say at this point she's favored to do some real damage to Flojo's record.

Shericka Jackson seems to be her only true rival at this point. For the first time ever SAFP looked her age.

The Jamaicans are still incredibly formidable but Sha'carri looks like she could handle it again if she tames her ego and let's her feet do the talking.
Looked her age with a bronze in the Worlds after having only 2 races all year with a foot injury? Far from it but I think this is her last World's and she will probably retire after next year's Olympics

That 10.49 ridiculous record been around since the late 80s and the closest time to it is 10.54....if she can work on her starts, 10.49 might be within reach since Sha'Carri has ridiculous top end speed...she will need competition to push her and I got my eye on the St Lucian chick Alfred who is even younger than Sha'Carri