Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looked her age with a bronze in the Worlds after having only 2 races all year with a foot injury? Far from it but I think this is her last World's and she will probably retire after next year's Olympics

That 10.49 ridiculous record been around since the late 80s and the closest time to it is 10.54....if she can work on her starts, 10.49 might be within reach since Sha'Carri has ridiculous top end speed...she will need competition to push her and I got my eye on the St Lucian chick Alfred who is even younger than Sha'Carri

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Elaine is a fucking tragedy man. Self sabotage...Steven Francis (her original coach who took her to greatness) said any one of his former athletes can come back to MVP club except Elaine...she is blocked (not saying she was asking to come back)...she is the only one to come within spitting distance of the official "record" of 10.49

Based on her age, I do wonder if Sha'Carri might be the one to break it but I gotta see her go under 10.60 first

The word was that Elaine's husband had pulled up to MVP training facilities with a bunch of his goons so if thats true i can see why Steven Francis is done with her. She needs to find some coach tho, Glen Mills or somebody to attempt to 3peat Olympics golds in Paris next summer

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The word was that Elaine's husband had pulled up to MVP training facilities with a bunch of his goons so if thats true i can see why Steven Francis is done with her. She needs to find some coach tho, Glen Mills or somebody to attempt to 3peat Olympics golds in Paris next summer
Wow, never heard that...I heard the husband isnt her coach any more and she is being coached by a lady who used to work with MVP...husband probably told her to let someone else coach her because the public humiliation was intense...she didnt even qualify out of the Jamaica trials

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
GOOD JOB!!!
I though she was done years ago.
Proved my ass wrong!
She changed that little wobble when she runs I see.
IT WORKED!!!

IckyHighlevelAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif
Yep…I’m happy for her

The crazy thing is even tho I know it didn’t help but that little wobble was cool to me