Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
74574895-12430839-She_posed_with_silver_medalist_Shericka_Jackson_and_bronze_medal-a-8_1692660992899.jpg

74574893-12430839-Richardson_win_the_race_after_she_finished_the_race_by_07_second-a-7_1692660992843.jpg

74574211-12430839-Sha_Carri_Richardson_won_the_Women_s_100_meter_final_in_the_Worl-a-5_1692660992836.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

WHY DONT US SPRINTERS PRACTICE THE BATON PASS????

seriously its like they make that shit up day of!!!:pain::pain::pain:

The countries that usually have the smoothest baton passes are those that dont have sprinters with a shot in the individual 100m....they usually go harder on relay practice because its the only way they can medal in the 100...as such if a favorite fucks around, you will see a country with less stars sneak through

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
if I'm Jamaica, I'm putting Shericka in the 4x400 final, this is gonna be 1 of the weakest USA 4x400 women teams due to like 5 women not being available for various reasons. I'm going for it if i'm Jamaica.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Lewis and his questions after. :lol:

He put Holmes on the spot and she's trying to play dumb. Even gave a follow up question. I bet she's going to be cursing him out later.

Holmes totally fucked up

She seemed to have no concept of the zone. She should have just stopped like they did in the 100 and just gotten the baton. She kept trying to go. It's bad enough that Sonya is an expert in the event and called the shit out immediately.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Damn announcer dude beating the chicks up in that interview, they knew they fucked up, what did he wants the chicks to do?

Holmes should have handled it like leg 3

She tried to dodge the question like she did the baton.

When she said something to the extent of she hadn't run it much and was new I was like huh....