Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Holmes should have handled it like leg 3

She tried to dodge the question like she did the baton.

When she said something to the extent of she hadn't run it much and was new I was like huh....
Jesus Christ they had just finished and she had fucked it up for everybody. Let the chick go inside have a Spite or a Fresca, cool off then grill the chick. :angry:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri might be a little too full of herself with this bullshit, but everyone knows she is a self centered nut, so it's all good. :)

Black American women know that Caribbean men and white men don't value them the way they do their own women. It was a 2 year display HNIC. You must not know Black American women that well if you think they gone forget all that. :roflmao2:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

F4e5FD8XUAAxi2r

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jamaica dumb as helll. Who made the lineup for the women.
I believe those 4 were the ones who came top 4 at trials...that being said Briana is known for her start and thats why she leads off the relay and Elaine ran a 9.90 yesterday...so there will be questions

I wonder if Shericka should have ran 3rd to take care of Gabby and leave Shelly Ann to hopefully hold off Sha'Carri (tough to do in Sha'Carri's current form)...not sure it would have changed the outcome TBH