Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like her goofy ass lol

She taken. I suspected she was married to a white boy from her mannerism but it turns out she married to "tink tink", no judgement.

170109122020761_Hunter%2BWoodhall_Athletics_OISPhotos.JPG

705648_full.jpg

The last place you want to be in a foot-race is behind tink tink

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shericka needs competition. No way she will break the record with that big of a lead.
At this point I'm questioning if it's possible... maybe flojo was lighter than she is...maybe place and atmospheric conditions is a factor??

Discounting PEDs Flojo's records may have been the perfect race at the perfect time and place.... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point I'm questioning if it's possible... maybe flojo was lighter than she is...maybe place and atmospheric conditions is a factor??

Discounting PEDs Flojo's records may have been the perfect race at the perfect time and place.... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

That race was all PED and wind aided. That is why the record is so difficult to break.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That race was all PED and wind aided. That is why the record is so difficult to break.

Flo Jo was just a better athlete and bigger icon. Shelly has been busted with PEDs before and still never came close to her record. And some suspect Shericka is juiced up now and she still can't get it. :dunno: