Kamala Harris Backtracking On Previous Progressive Positions

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just listening to a Wilmer Leon on Activist New Network complaining about Kamala Harris having no policy position info on her website.
I think thats probably her biggest strength.

Shes liberal, but a cop.
Tough on crime, but lenient.

She's like Bruce Lee taught his students, Water. She can be whatever you need her to be at any point in time.

You ant nail water because it takes the shape of whatever you put it in. Thats how she can be one of the biggest progressives in the senate ever, yet also a conservative Biden-democrat. Trump wont be able to pin anything on her Tuesday because there is nothing to pin.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That bitch should STFU and vote Jill Stein like she was going to from the beginning.

Fuck that broad.

“And then, when people finally get some clarity about the positions where she’s flip flopped or moved towards the right, the response is ‘oh so you want Trump’”

Using Stein instead of Trump to shoot down any legitimate criticism is just as dumb.

I thought the criticism about no policies on the website was premature at first but there’s no reason for it not to have happened by now. It would be malpractice not to correct the error soon.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That bitch should STFU and vote Jill Stein like she was going to from the beginning.

Fuck that broad.
“And then, when people finally get some clarity about the positions where she’s flip flopped or moved towards the right, the response is ‘oh so you want Trump’”

Using Stein instead of Trump to shoot down any legitimate criticism is just as dumb.

I thought the criticism about no policies on the website was premature at first but there’s no reason for it not to have happened by now. It would be malpractice not to correct the error soon.

Derecka Purnell > Big Tex

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

This issue was the biggest difference between Harris and Biden and an area where she is notably more progressive.

In the last debate, Biden sold women out and said abortion is “between the woman and the state” in the final trimester whereas Harris was pushed to say there should be restrictions and refused to (though she was not so bold as to say there should be no restrictions).