Kamala Harris interview with Charlamagne Tha God gets heated after he asks who is ‘real’ president

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Y’all too protective of Biden. Him and Kamala have not shown that they are our friends through their ACTIONS. Say what you want about Trump but her was real clear in his support for his constituents. Biden was way more direct than Trump in his demand for support from Black folks but been silent about us throughout this term so far. This voting for the least evil and supporting whomever is Democratic has not been effective. Props to Charlemagne for calling em out.

Can you be specific in regards to what he has been silent about exactly?

Im not sure I understand the context here.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
So cats on here are mad at Charlemagne for asking the VP a hard question?

and she ain’t even answer it. Biden won only because of black people. And their administration has not kept their end.

Y’all caping for politicians is goofy

No one should be mad at Charlemagne for asking whatever, but he did it by trolling her.

You want her to answer a rhetorical question in a serious manner?

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
It was definitely a legitimate question. I think the facts that people are upset shows how sorry and brainwashed we are to a media that panders to whatever side of the aisle they are on.
We have to hold politicians accountable, and yes sometimes that shit is uncomfortable but these questions have to be asked.
She tried to give us a history lesson on who has the majority in the house and who has the majority in the Senate, blah blah blah.. we know that already, well at least most of us do. But we are also know that Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema are blocking progress and are a threat to democracy itself.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, I’ma say until we get it.

Many of you have the pastor the church and Christianity in it’s proper place. It’s indoctrination.

Now, we need to put gate keeping Blacks, the the DNC and the government in its proper place. It’s indoctrination.

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING in this country was built for you and I, if you are indeed African descended, beyond being used as capital, labor and chattel to build America.

The End.

That’s it. The rest of it is conjecture, our will to fight, our will for freedom in a system that can roll all that work back with the stroke of a pen and we arguing over political party affiliation.

I don’t know how otherwise intelligent people engage in this sh!t.

The question should be why are you not punishing WV for the actions of Munchin to get him in line. Better yet why should we support Biden when he gave us a big fuck you for giving Rahm Emanuel an ambassador job after all his anti Black behavior in Chicago.

Charlemagne is fucked up in many ways, but he is talking to these politicians like most regular people think. Bitch do something on attack, for all these votes we keep giving you.
This.
This brother is feeling himself way too much. But what I dislike most about him he's and instigator and always trying to start some shit.
It's easy to throw stones from the cheap seats but what if anything of note has he done other than run his mouth and talk shit about other people. :hmm:
He has not always been my favorite, personally.

Politically, based off of the evidence and actions of this administration, why is his question NOT valid?
I have no issues with what he said to her, Biden is weak as fuck and honestly I just think he's happy that he finally became President. That being said I'd still vote for him over Trump but Biden and the rest of the Dems are weak as fuck. Control 3 branches of Government and can't get shit done. :smh:
This.
I voted for Biden and Harris, anything better than dumb ass Trump but I knew exactly who I was voting for, Do nothing corporate elitist dems. Exactly how she comes off in the interview, it wasn't that hard of a question and she came off terribly. I can't imagine the Democratic establishment thinks they could ever win with her as the nominee. Idk what's next. Those saying he was disrespectful are hilarious, the fuck is she the pope?
This.
It's barbershop shit that every fucking thing Biden wants got to check with Joe Grizzly? Grizzly got his way with the COVID bill and then now with the spending. Every fucking article is what the Grizz likes and doesn't like and Biden adjusting accordingly. :smh:

It's amazing folks acting like the question was crazy. It's basically saying why the fuck can't you guys check Joe Grizzly.
This.
Dude asked a legitimate question that mainstream media should be asking and everyone is saying. Honestly, he was helping her out. She could have used this as an opportunity to attack Manchin for torpedoing their agenda .
This. He GAVE her an opportunity at an out and she gleefully fumbled it. I am remorseless at this point. She is making a conscious effort not to govern to the best of her capabilities.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Youre

Triggered. I tagged you because it applied

Triggered?!?!?

You sound like these leftist bitches that think everything hurts their feelings.

However....I'm more amused that two others on here use this white boy phrasing and it says a lot.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Triggered?!?!?

You sound like these leftist bitches that think everything hurts their feelings.

However....I'm more amused that two others on here use this white boy phrasing and it says a lot.
Wow inspector gadget you figured it out

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re gonna run you niggas off BGOL! #bootygang unite!
Ain't nobody getting ran off here bruh. Do my political beliefs lean more towards the left? Of course they do but I show no blind loyalty to any one person, kinda like how those Trump supporters do, muthafuckaa act like cult members smh lol. I don't get into the back and forth about both side are the same, I just call bullshit when I see it. The bullshit I see with Biden is he can't control his own, Republicans will do whatever but for him to sit in the seat of President of the United States and he can't control Machin or Sinema, that just tells me he's weak. No way that someone could sit in the seat of the most powerful man in the world and let 2 people of his party control his agenda, it's pathetic. :smh:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all too protective of Biden. Him and Kamala have not shown that they are our friends through their ACTIONS. Say what you want about Trump but her was real clear in his support for his constituents. Biden was way more direct than Trump in his demand for support from Black folks but been silent about us throughout this term so far. This voting for the least evil and supporting whomever is Democratic has not been effective. Props to Charlemagne for calling em out.
You try too hard to get attention.

first....some random funny shit cuz its too uptight in here..

1935383_1065422343516538_1974847421674105188_n.jpg

2nd....since I was called out specifically, please post where I said dem leaders shouldn't or couldn't be called out??

I'll wait..

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Dude asked a legitimate question that mainstream media should be asking and everyone is saying. Honestly, he was helping her out. She could have used this as an opportunity to attack Manchin for torpedoing their agenda .

Because that will REALLY make him get on board, right?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because that will REALLY make him get on board, right?

One thing isn't going to work, but it is also a way to send a message to other Democrats to get on board as Manchin and Sinema provide cover for others. That is if there intention to pass their legislation.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Joe Biden was in the senate for 36 years supposedly he's experienced with working with people from across the aisle, he was vice president for 8 years. His selling point was his experience and ability to work with the Republicans and he can't get an individual in his own party to work with I have to scratch my head and say why did y'all vote for this muthafucka again? Every reason that he gave to vote for him he's reneged on starting with the $2000.00 he promised that turned into $1200.00.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden was in the senate for 36 years supposedly he's experienced with working with people from across the aisle, he was vice president for 8 years. His selling point was his experience and ability to work with the Republicans and he can't get an individual in his own party to work with I have to scratch my head and say why did y'all vote for this muthafucka again? Every reason that he gave to vote for him he's reneged on starting with the $2000.00 he promised that turned into $1200.00.

It's it possible that he only wanted $1,200 in the first place?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He acts like a dumb nigga that is propped up by cacs. I don't like anyone on the breakfast club.

I hate them fags on that show. Ol fat ass Angela Yee tried to change the one rappers mind about homo shit. I hate him/her/it. If I had the chance I’d whup C and Envy (kinda name is that for a nigga?) Angela? I’d slap her ugly face. Bitch

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This. They go out of their way to normalize fag shit any chance they get.

Fucking fags never woulda asked no Republican or white dude that bullshit. I don’t care for Kamala but C ain’t nobody special either. Homo motherfucker!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not defending biden but what were the choices again?? just a question..doesn't need a rant or dissertation just a simple answer of who running in 2020 was a better choice at that time?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not defending biden but what were the choices again?? just a question..doesn't need a rant or dissertation just a simple answer of who running in 2020 was a better choice at that time?
You don't want a rant or dissertation so I'll give you one word without an explanation......Trump.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
from Fox News comment section:

Memo to:
1)Sinema
2)Gabbard
3)Manchin

come on home, and we will give Democrats 3 RINOS!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BREAKING: Jen Psaki just released a White House statement ROASTING Joe Manchin.

The gloves are off.
269750353_482142896605066_4663942917225019582_n.jpg