Kamala Harris interview with Charlamagne Tha God gets heated after he asks who is ‘real’ president

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And who qualifies? Not those who are well off.

This is how the conversation went.

Headline: Black Americans disproportionately cannot afford healthcare coverage.

Obama: Obamacare will help those who cannot afford healthcare get the coverage they need.

BGOL: But what did Obama ever do for black people?

Me: :hmm:
Understood, but many others including loads of recent immigrants also qualify. Again was just kidding before.

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Independent or republican. For me to vote democrat them muthafuckas would have to deliver reparations for Black people and only Black people. At this point they are just trolling.
IF they offered the reparations that you want, You will then need PROOF that you are ADOS. They might give TWO years to show the Proof.
Can YOU submit the paperwork proof that you are ADOS ?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See, I hate how muhfuckas get some shit stuck in they head and lose the whole picture. It shouldn't come down to damn Machin and Sinema. The fact that the WHOLE republican party is voting as a block against America is the problem. That's not the president's gig. Madam VP kept saying that shit over and over and CTG dumbass kept on with Manchin this and Manchin that. We not talking about the real issue. Then people talking about Repubs taking over after the mid-terms because they have stalled ALLL progress by not voting for what's right, but for their party. That shit is disgusting and they all should lose their jobs...real talk.
I hear what you saying bruh and yes Republicans should be held responsible for all of their fuckery but we all know how they were going to act. Hell they were ready to do infrastructure under Trump but they against it now because Biden is President. They have no desire at all to help the Dems even if it hurts the country, they have been this way for several years now. My thing is Biden should have known this, he's naive or just a fucking idiot. This is why he should have focused more on Machin and Sinema because there's no way he was getting help from the Republicans. BBB started off at 6 trillion, this fool has let it get down to 1.7 trillion, he gave Machin's wife a job and every other concession Machin wanted and Machin still said no.. Lol No way in hell I would let a Senator from West Virginia run my agenda when I sit in the most powerful seat on the planet. :smh:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
As @gene cisco KEEPS SAYING why would they do ANYTHING for us when we vote like only 3% for them?
:confused:
As GC also said, do you complain to Samsung when your iPhone bricks?

Huh???

The poster I responded to said he will vote Republican in 2024 because they give their voters what they ask for.

I asked him what he's gonna ask them for.

What part of that is hard for you to understand?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Huh???

The poster I responded to said he will vote Republican in 2024 because they give their voters what they ask for.

I asked him what he's gonna ask them for.

What part of that is hard for you to understand?
I don't care that you were questioning another poster.
I took it your comment as a general critique of a general issue that has been discussed ad nauseam here on BGOL.
Now will you answer what I said?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As @gene cisco KEEPS SAYING why would they do ANYTHING for us when we vote like only 3% for them?
:confused:
As GC also said, do you complain to Samsung when your iPhone bricks?
I admit, It was a very long time ago, but when they did have a larger percentage of our vote what did they do for us, black people?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don't care that you were questioning another poster.
I took it your comment as a general critique of a general issue that has been discussed ad nauseam here on BGOL.
Now will you answer what I said?

Since reading is hard for you and you completely misunderstood what you read, your question's got nothing to do with nothing.

Again, what part of that is hard to understand?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Since reading is hard for you and you completely misunderstood what you read, your question's got nothing to do with nothing.

Again, what part of that is hard to understand?
Just to be clear and fair I made a good faith effort and returned to the original post you quoted.
And my post was similar to that posters statement. And just like his, mine's was very similar. And you never even answered the man. Lol
Good day

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Just to be clear and fair I made a good faith effort and returned to the original post you quoted.
And my post was similar to that posters statement. And just like his, mine's was very similar. And you never even answered the man. Lol
Good day

There was no question asked in the post I quoted.

This reading thing really is hard for you huh?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And who qualifies? Not those who are well off.

This is how the conversation went.

Headline: Black Americans disproportionately cannot afford healthcare coverage.

Obama: Obamacare will help those who cannot afford healthcare get the coverage they need.

BGOL: But what did Obama ever do for black people?

Me: :hmm:
Nothing. That is for ALL people (mainly the healthcare industry that is racking in record profits while the health of the collective and life expectancy of so-called blacks continues to decline). But it is not surprising considering that most of the posters here are LGBT and immigrant first.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing. That is for ALL people (mainly the healthcare industry that is racking in record profits while the health of the collective and life expectancy of so-called blacks continues to decline). But it is not surprising considering that most of the posters here are LGBT and immigrant first.

ACA and the Child Tax Credit arent for ALL people.

Please educate yourself.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear what you saying bruh and yes Republicans should be held responsible for all of their fuckery but we all know how they were going to act. Hell they were ready to do infrastructure under Trump but they against it now because Biden is President. They have no desire at all to help the Dems even if it hurts the country, they have been this way for several years now. My thing is Biden should have known this, he's naive or just a fucking idiot. This is why he should have focused more on Machin and Sinema because there's no way he was getting help from the Republicans. BBB started off at 6 trillion, this fool has let it get down to 1.7 trillion, he gave Machin's wife a job and every other concession Machin wanted and Machin still said no.. Lol No way in hell I would let a Senator from West Virginia run my agenda when I sit in the most powerful seat on the planet. :smh:
What can he do? The only real mechanism he would have is to endorse someone to run against him and who the hell would that be?