Kamala Harris misinformation

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This thread is a good idea.

This should be stickied and ongoing since the misinformation leading up to the election is going to be relentless.
I agree.

fYtXxt.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lies. Between 2004-2010 Kamala Harris was district attorney of San Francisco. In that time, there were 1956 marijuana convictions. Of those convicted, only 45 ever served jail time. Why?

In 2005 Kamala created a program called Back On Track, allowing low level non violent drug offenders to enroll in school in lieu of doing jail time.

When they graduate, their records are wiped clean, preventing barriers to employment in the future. The program was found to reduce recidivism, which was typically around 53%, to less than 10%.

"Kamala is a cop" is propaganda.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
That is hyperbole.
You know of every opinion in the legal community?
she can't give us a straight answer on whether black folks should get reparations, black men being violated on these cali streets in the courtroom and by police and she is as a quiet as a church mouse

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she can't give us a straight answer on whether black folks should get reparations, black men being violated on these cali streets in the courtroom and by police and she is as a quiet as a church mouse
I get you don't like her. How does any of what you said make her ineffective at her job.
Do you know what her job is? Sure reparations should be given but she doesn't HAVE to work on that.
If it isn't on the table it isn't on the table.
Focus on what is on the table and hopefully you will see who you need to vote for.
You only have 2 choices.

Let me put it this way is Trump:
1. Gonna give reparations?
2. Help black man that are being violated in these cali streets?

Please answer

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nasheed, Black Truth and all you contrarians just to be contrarian niggas

This where I’m confused at. They said they can’t pass the George Floyd policing act because rep congress won’t pass it.
Well wouldn’t the same apply to project 2025. If it’s so bad why would the Dems sign off on in in congress just asking.

And also. I looked up Medicare project 2025. Medicare is not being taking away. That’s cap