Kamala Harris misinformation

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass Trumpers talking about if Joe can't run he can't be president and should resign.

Do it Joe, then Kamala can be riding in Air Force One showing up to every official visit or disaster on AF1 .

That would be some great symbolism.

They so stupid thinking they making a great point

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
This is the most stupid barometer you can use.

Who gives a fuck if she dances on a table and says yes black folks deserve repeations.

These crakkas in power ain't going to make it a reality

reparations is the dumbest issue that a single issue idiot can choose to die on.

We can't even get qualified immunity tossed so police can be held accountable

Shit mofokrs can't even agree on what reparation would look like or who would be entitled
matter of fact, how about all these enlightened mofokrs who said the trans-Atlantic slave trade never happened and we were here first and never

slaves. Would they get reparations?
she did nothing to the crooked cops in her district who were rotten to the core, but she can find time to lock up black folks.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
LIST OF FIVE TYPES OF BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

vQdJc6.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Trump Declares Outrageous Reason He Won't Pronounce 'Kamala' Correctly

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is doubling down on why he keeps mispronouncing the first name of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Trump repeatedly botched Harris’ name on Friday while speaking at the Believers Summit, an event held by conservative Christian group Turning Point Action in West Palm Beach, Florida.

From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.

Subscribe to the Politics email.

“Some people think I mispronounce it on purpose, but actually I’ve heard it said about seven different ways,” he said. “There are a lot of ways.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has made it very clear how she pronounces her own name. She released a PSA during her 2016 Senate run demonstrating how to pronounce it. She’s previously suggested people remember it by thinking, “comma-la, like the punctuation mark.”

Her pronunciation varies from the traditional pronunciation of the Indian name, which is closer to “com’la.”

However, neither of those versions are what Trump has landed on. He pronounced the name “Ka-MA-luh,” with a strong emphasis on the second syllable.

He claims that he was once told either “KA-ma-luh” or “Ka-MA-luh” were OK, but ultimately, he told the crowd, he just doesn’t care about getting it right.

“I said, ‘don’t worry about it,’” he recalled. “It doesn’t matter what I say. I couldn’t care less if I mispronounce it or not. I couldn’t care less.”

Sociolinguistics professor Nicole Holliday told HuffPost this week that at this point, many Republicans who pronounce Harris’ name incorrectly are doing so “on purpose,” and it can even be a way for them signal their political views.

“If you’re a Republican, or let’s say an independent but leaning Republican, and you say, ‘Kuh-MA-luh,’ then everybody knows … either you’re not really for her, or you’re not consuming the media where people bother to say her name, right?” she said.

But “Kamala” wasn’t the only word Trump didn’t quite nail on Friday. At one point, he also said “Harris” in a way that sounded like “Harrah.” At another moment, he expressed the need for Republicans to defeat her “in a land ‘slade.’”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
historically black colleges are breeding grounds for

ENEMIES OF OUR PEOPLE, FRATS AND SORRORITIES

ARE NOTHIGN BUT MASONIC BREEDING GROUNDS

but lowly masonic breeding grounds, where masons can ONLY

be limited to prince hall masons, with their little itty bitty secrets

thats not really a secret anymore.. damn shame

OUR OWN PEOPLE KEEP INFORMATION FROM THEIR OWN PEOPLE...

THE TRUE SELL OUTS, NEXT TO THE PAPER BAG MAFIA..

YEA WE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE...!!

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that ho is a fuckin HYPOCRITE and the WORST KIND,

a hypocrite in power who LOWKEY HATES DARK SKIN BRUHS!!!

Bitch locked up over nineteen hundred bruhs for The Holy Herb,

then she BRAGS ABOUT SMOKING A LOT OF WEED HERSELF.. DA FUCK??? who

wants a flighty ass leader, that locks up bruhs FOR SHIT THAT SHE DOES!!

YOU THINK THATS WORTHY OF OUR RESPECT... real kniggas REMEMBER

and act accordingly...

This bitch dissed her Jamaican side, talkin bout all they do is smoke weed all day....

she is an indian and one of the kind that hates dark skin people...

Kamala is going to open up them can of worms because its NOT cacs thats holding us back,

ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE GATE KEEPERS... and we foolishly THINK they are US.... and

THEY NOT LIKE US!!!

but they been laying in the cut, and giving up our secrets for centuries....

SHIT IS FLIPPING BRUH and FLIPPING FAST!!!
Let’s talk about you for a second. If you have to lie using clearly debunked talking points then you wasting these good people time. Iron sharpens iron but your dumbazz takes leaves us all dull. Do bedda.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s talk about you for a second. If you have to lie using clearly debunked talking points then you wasting these good people time. Iron sharpens iron but your dumbazz takes leaves us all dull. Do bedda.

LOL

BRUH YALL REALLY DONT KNOW ANY NEW TRICK.. I SAID OVER AND FUCKIN OVER AND FUCKIN OVER,

YALL CANT DISPUTE FACTS..

ALL YOU CAN DO IS GO BY THE PLAYED OUT DEMOCRATIC PLAYBOOK, OF

IF THE FACTS ARE TOO DAMNIN JUST ATTACK THE MESSENGER

AND IN YOUR FIRST FUCKIN SENTENCE, YOU PROVE ME RIGHT, AND YALL KEEP PROVING ME RIGHT,

its insane how WELL PROGRAMMED yall are.. FUCKIN INSANE!!!

Ok now somewhere in your fuckin non existing robotic programmed brain of yours.

You think what you wrote made some sense.. Trust me IT DID NOT,

All you did was RUN FROM FACTS..

here you want more facts to run from..

FACT

KAMALA IS A DIRECT DESCENDENT OF A JAMAICAN SLAVE OWNER.. THATS HER JAMAICAN ROOTS..LOL!!!

FACT

KAMALA GREW UP A HINDU BRAHIM and they ARE ALL ABOUT RACIST CASTE SYSTEMS,

ITS IN HER FUCKIN BLOOD

FACT

THE PAPER BAG MAFIA EXIST AND THEY ARE WORSE THAN TH KKK AND WE KEEP GIVING THEM A PASS,

WE NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE FROM THIS ORGANIZED DARKER SHADE OF THE KKK...

KAMALA IS PART OF THE PAPER BAG MAFIA....!!

SHE IS A SATANIC GATEKEEPER LIKE THE PAPER BAG MAFIA AND MASONS!!!

YEA WE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE..

AND YOUR BRAIN DEAD STUPID ASS MUTHAFUCKAS

GETTING SWEPT UP!!!

AND YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

ITS ALREADY IN MOTION IT CANT BE STOPPED NOW..

yall stupid muthafuckas think banning or censoring or trying to

RIDICULE A FACT BRINGER is going to do anything,

YOU SAD LITTLE STUPID MUTHAFUCKA!!!

ENJOY THIS CYBER SMACK TO YOUR STUPID FACE...!!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one has given me a non biased answer
What is expected for black men when she’s elected? I already know women gone go crazy and act differently but I’m concerned about us. What are we in for?

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
historically black colleges are breeding grounds for

ENEMIES OF OUR PEOPLE, FRATS AND SORRORITIES

ARE NOTHIGN BUT MASONIC BREEDING GROUNDS

but lowly masonic breeding grounds, where masons can ONLY

be limited to prince hall masons, with their little itty bitty secrets

thats not really a secret anymore.. damn shame

OUR OWN PEOPLE KEEP INFORMATION FROM THEIR OWN PEOPLE...

THE TRUE SELL OUTS, NEXT TO THE PAPER BAG MAFIA..

YEA WE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE...!!
This is well known bruh on top of having a white Jewish husband but all this is planned and out of our control. She gone dance and be on bet awards etc to keep her black card

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL

BRUH YALL REALLY DONT KNOW ANY NEW TRICK.. I SAID OVER AND FUCKIN OVER AND FUCKIN OVER,

YALL CANT DISPUTE FACTS..

ALL YOU CAN DO IS GO BY THE PLAYED OUT DEMOCRATIC PLAYBOOK, OF

IF THE FACTS ARE TOO DAMNIN JUST ATTACK THE MESSENGER

AND IN YOUR FIRST FUCKIN SENTENCE, YOU PROVE ME RIGHT, AND YALL KEEP PROVING ME RIGHT,

its insane how WELL PROGRAMMED yall are.. FUCKIN INSANE!!!

Ok now somewhere in your fuckin non existing robotic programmed brain of yours.

You think what you wrote made some sense.. Trust me IT DID NOT,

All you did was RUN FROM FACTS..

here you want more facts to run from..

FACT

KAMALA IS A DIRECT DESCENDENT OF A JAMAICAN SLAVE OWNER.. THATS HER JAMAICAN ROOTS..LOL!!!

FACT

KAMALA GREW UP A HINDU BRAHIM and they ARE ALL ABOUT RACIST CASTE SYSTEMS,

ITS IN HER FUCKIN BLOOD

FACT

THE PAPER BAG MAFIA EXIST AND THEY ARE WORSE THAN TH KKK AND WE KEEP GIVING THEM A PASS,

WE NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE FROM THIS ORGANIZED DARKER SHADE OF THE KKK...

KAMALA IS PART OF THE PAPER BAG MAFIA....!!

SHE IS A SATANIC GATEKEEPER LIKE THE PAPER BAG MAFIA AND MASONS!!!

YEA WE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE..

AND YOUR BRAIN DEAD STUPID ASS MUTHAFUCKAS

GETTING SWEPT UP!!!

AND YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

ITS ALREADY IN MOTION IT CANT BE STOPPED NOW..

yall stupid muthafuckas think banning or censoring or trying to

RIDICULE A FACT BRINGER is going to do anything,

YOU SAD LITTLE STUPID MUTHAFUCKA!!!

ENJOY THIS CYBER SMACK TO YOUR STUPID FACE...!!!
You do know we can see your idiotic ramblings right? I engaged you becuase you said dumb shit and here you are doing it again. This nonsense may be facts when it's in your head but it's lies by the time it reaches your mouth. Ask the nurse to reduce your dose cuz you tweaking fam.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is well known bruh on top of having a white Jewish husband but all this is planned and out of our control. She gone dance and be on bet awards etc to keep her black card

Bruh whats up with all these east indians coming here, running for shit.. DONT THEY HAVE A COUNTRY to be a fuckin POLITICIAN IN??

we gotta stop this ANYBODY come here and TAKE OVER SHIT..

this east indian hindu bullshit started with that GOOD OL INDIAN boy fuckin BOBBY JINDAL, another caste system indian,

that thinks PALE is GODLY and COSMIC DARKNESS THE ESSENCE OF EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE AKA DARK MATTER is evil..

THEM HINDU INDIANS TRULY BEIEVE DARK SKIN IS INFERIOR TO PALE SKIN, THATS WHY THEY GOT THESE beta male indians,

slithering into AMERICAN POLITICS simply because THEY ARE LOYAL TO PALE SKIN...simple because its pale,

I mean they worship that shit to the point of INSANITY bruh... shit makes them a really sad people and they dont even see it..

pale face dont even respect them...

the indian youth seem to be changing, but that COLORISM IS PRACTICED MORE IN HINDU CULTURE THAN IN NAZI CULTURE!!

in facts NAZI's are the one who IDENTIFIED WITH INDIANS AKA ARAYANS.. YES DARK SKIN INDIANS ARE THE TRUE ARYANS

PALE FACE JUST STEALING SHIT AGAIN..

but chea these BOBBY JINDAL INJUNS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED BY US REAL AMERICANS.. AKA SO CALLED AMERICAN AFRICANS AND KNEE GROWS

kamala harris is bobby jindal, with blow job skills and a little more fluent in "ebonics" but that bitch is a RACIST HINDU to the CORE..

Just look at who she surrounds herself with

SHE IS THE POLICE AND THE OPS all rolled up in one!!!

a vote for Kamala, if a vote to

KEEP US TRUE AMERICANS DOWN!!!

she is going to help them launder our tax dollars through their bogus wars..

so every three months we can hear how much wealthier the global elite are getting,

WHILE WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH INFLATION..

ITS THE KAMALA HARRIS SUPPORTERS THAT MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS POSSIBLE..

THEY GOTTA GET WASHED UP!!

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY AMERICA against its war mongering, child trafficking occupying

CORPORATION called U.S.A...

we are so dumbed fuckin down, we dont even KNOW USA is NOT AMERICA

AND A ENEMY OF AMERICA AND AMERICAN PEOPLE...

they are REALLY THAT FUCKIN STUPID!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know we can see your idiotic ramblings right? I engaged you becuase you said dumb shit and here you are doing it again. This nonsense may be facts when it's in your head but it's lies by the time it reaches your mouth. Ask the nurse to reduce your dose cuz you tweaking fam.

WHHHAAA running from FACTS and focusing on the FACT BRINGER..

wow WHO SAW THAT COMIN??

I WOULD STEP DOWN MANY LEVELS TO ENGAGE ON YOUR LEVEL,

BUT IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO GO FULL DUMMY DOWN LIKE THAT...

YOU STAY IN SHALLOW WATERS GUPPY!!!!

Deep down inside you KNOW you are an idiot and easily led,

I KNOW YOU KNOW!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh whats up with all these east indians coming here, running for shit.. DONT THEY HAVE A COUNTRY to be a fuckin POLITICIAN IN??

we gotta stop this ANYBODY come here and TAKE OVER SHIT..

this east indian hindu bullshit started with that GOOD OL INDIAN boy fuckin BOBBY JINDAL, another caste system indian,

that thinks PALE is GODLY and COSMIC DARKNESS THE ESSENCE OF EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE AKA DARK MATTER is evil..

THEM HINDU INDIANS TRULY BEIEVE DARK SKIN IS INFERIOR TO PALE SKIN, THATS WHY THEY GOT THESE beta male indians,

slithering into AMERICAN POLITICS simply because THEY ARE LOYAL TO PALE SKIN...simple because its pale,

I mean they worship that shit to the point of INSANITY bruh... shit makes them a really sad people and they dont even see it..

pale face dont even respect them...

the indian youth seem to be changing, but that COLORISM IS PRACTICED MORE IN HINDU CULTURE THAN IN NAZI CULTURE!!

in facts NAZI's are the one who IDENTIFIED WITH INDIANS AKA ARAYANS.. YES DARK SKIN INDIANS ARE THE TRUE ARYANS

PALE FACE JUST STEALING SHIT AGAIN..

but chea these BOBBY JINDAL INJUNS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED BY US REAL AMERICANS.. AKA SO CALLED AMERICAN AFRICANS AND KNEE GROWS

kamala harris is bobby jindal, with blow job skills and a little more fluent in "ebonics" but that bitch is a RACIST HINDU to the CORE..

Just look at who she surrounds herself with

SHE IS THE POLICE AND THE OPS all rolled up in one!!!

a vote for Kamala, if a vote to

KEEP US TRUE AMERICANS DOWN!!!

she is going to help them launder our tax dollars through their bogus wars..

so every three months we can hear how much wealthier the global elite are getting,

WHILE WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH INFLATION..

ITS THE KAMALA HARRIS SUPPORTERS THAT MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS POSSIBLE..

THEY GOTTA GET WASHED UP!!

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY AMERICA against its war mongering, child trafficking occupying

CORPORATION called U.S.A...

we are so dumbed fuckin down, we dont even KNOW USA is NOT AMERICA

AND A ENEMY OF AMERICA AND AMERICAN PEOPLE...

they are REALLY THAT FUCKIN STUPID!!!
Listen,i hear you and many other posters do as well but she’s the better option than you know who. Now things may happen behind the scenes or down the line but he’s up front eh what he’s planning on doing. Again lesser of 2 evils