Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump to debate on September 10( East vs West, Women vs Men, Sista va Cac, DemoRat vs RePigLet)

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GXOcIqDXUAAYaTZ

So Trump was right.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She doesn't have to dumbass. Look at her. Look at her background. Next.

Imagine repeating antiquated White Nationalist talking points ("Why won't she answer Trump's racist AF question about being black?") in an attempt to defend a TURD debate performance, while the rest of the world sees MAGA bros as...

Xfinity on X: HELLO, TWITTER. It's Bill Slowsky Jr, and I'm super-stoked  to be taking over the Xfinity account today, cause it's #WorldTurtleDay.  Say hey with @Xfinity and #slowskys. https://t.co/kNpKtgaotG / X

Gay black men are trolling the board...
douglas-emhoff-kamala-harris-1564151378.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000384801455_17227867785020_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_MUN4EB9Gg7Q76Ee9JA556PRSe0Rfjtbw7S7-xC_-S4.jpeg

Your boy got DESTROYED on that debate stage and will never live that down.

Debate Ends Without a Handshake

What Melania Trump Told Donald After Access Hollywood Tape: Book

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Yet, you're all up in this bitch only attempting to disparage VP Kamala Harris ONLY. So, I'm not buying the "Fuck Trump & Kamala" bullshit cover. Again, ya boy lost.
U homos are so emotional, i don't care who wins. On the other note LGBTQXYZ, migration crisis, bombing baby's, no tangibles to African Americans and teaching children they can be other genders, these people are sick....

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine repeating antiquated White Nationalist talking points ("Why won't she answer Trump's racist AF question about being black?") in an attempt to defend a TURD debate performance, while the rest of the world sees MAGA bros as...

Xfinity on X: HELLO, TWITTER. It's Bill Slowsky Jr, and I'm super-stoked  to be taking over the Xfinity account today, cause it's #WorldTurtleDay.  Say hey with @Xfinity and #slowskys. https://t.co/kNpKtgaotG / X's Bill Slowsky Jr, and I'm super-stoked  to be taking over the Xfinity account today, cause it's #WorldTurtleDay.  Say hey with @Xfinity and #slowskys. https://t.co/kNpKtgaotG / X

Your boy got DESTROYED on that debate stage and will never live that down.

Debate Ends Without a Handshake

What Melania Trump Told Donald After Access Hollywood Tape: Book

At this point, they are worst than white supremicst. You got white supremicts giving props to Kamala....

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U homos are so emotional, i don't care who wins. On the other note LGBTQXYZ, migration crisis, bombing baby's, no tangibles to African Americans and teaching children they can be other genders, these people are sick....
Which people are sick? The ones that want police to have immunity to shoot and kill black people or the ones that don't care if black mother's die during child brith? Or maybe the ones that will suppress black peoples right to vote, to college, to breathe so indeed it won't matter who wins to you becuase you won't be allowed participate. You listed the problems other groups are facing and prioritized us last. Why? Cuz to paraphrase Ali, my oppressors look like Trump not Kamala. But I guess if we being honest, sometimes they look like us. Do bedda.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There's nothing emotional in pointing out one-sided hypocrisy. Regurgitating "no tangibles to African-Americans" from a GRIFTER instead of reading actual policy from Biden-Harris accomplished and what VP Harris is proposing makes you look silly.
So, there is a "migration crisis" because Trump said so? :roflmao: The immigrants are burning the entire nation, while eating your pets too, right?:roflmao::lol:

Baby's are being bombed in various conflicts: Gaza, Northern Israel Sudan, Ukraine, Russia, Lebanon, Yemen, etc. Speaking of hypocrisy, stop pretending you care because you saw some "protesters" show up at the DNC event rally. The same "protesters" who won't dare show up at a GOP rally event, yet telling Black Americans to not vote, Then, saying racist shit when they realize that BLACK VOTERS are NOT their bitch and have our own FUCKING INTERESTS, that is on the ballot.

So, besides candidates VP Harris and Trump, do you even know WHAT is on your local ballot, that impacts your community? Prob not.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was watching the debate with a friend and as soon as this shit happened, I was like; Whelp, that should answer the "is she black?" question...

and she said it ends with an "uh" not an "er", lol

MAGA is imploding over this debate and I'm just here with my popcorn. They are grasping at straws, reaching, contorting reality... anything rather than have to face the truth. Harris calling him on some of his bullshit (to his fucking face, no less) seems to have given some members of the media the push they needed to do the same. Hopefully, this trend continues and we get to watch this.......... former President crash out in real time.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
There's nothing emotional in pointing out one-sided hypocrisy. Regurgitating "no tangibles to African-Americans" from a GRIFTER instead of reading actual policy from Biden-Harris accomplished and what VP Harris is proposing makes you look silly.
So, there is a "migration crisis" because Trump said so? :roflmao: The immigrants are burning the entire nation, while eating your pets too, right?:roflmao::lol:

Baby's are being bombed in various conflicts: Gaza, Northern Israel Sudan, Ukraine, Russia, Lebanon, Yemen, etc. Speaking of hypocrisy, stop pretending you care because you saw some "protesters" show up at the DNC event rally. The same "protesters" who won't dare show up at a GOP rally event, yet telling Black Americans to not vote, Then, saying racist shit when they realize that BLACK VOTERS are NOT their bitch and have our own FUCKING INTERESTS, that is on the ballot.

So, besides candidates VP Harris and Trump, do you even know WHAT is on your local ballot, that impacts your community? Prob not.
Ur triggered :giggle: the guilt

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Which people are sick? The ones that want police to have immunity to shoot and kill black people or the ones that don't care if black mother's die during child brith? Or maybe the ones that will suppress black peoples right to vote, to college, to breathe so indeed it won't matter who wins to you becuase you won't be allowed participate. You listed the problems other groups are facing and prioritized us last. Why? Cuz to paraphrase Ali, my oppressors look like Trump not Kamala. But I guess if we being honest, sometimes they look like us. Do bedda.
Ur triggered fruitcake :giggle:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is absolutely nothing "praise" about addressing a grown ass man like a pet, with "good boy!!" head pats in lieu of a hand shake, which is reserved for men who are actually respected. Not so much with U.S. Representative Byron Donalds.

They are all just tryin to touch divinity as the Holy One walks through

the crowd of faithful believers....

LOL