Kamala's Vice Presidential Nominee

Who do you want Kamala Harris to choose as a running mate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can add your hero Trump/Pence to that list.
Except Trump/Pence were the President and Vice President. Mondale was never president. Dukakis was never president, Gore was never president. None of those people listed were ever the president. Trump could lose in November and he would still receive Secret Service protection, he would still be addressed as Mr. President or former president Trump and he will still get a presidential library and for some reason that eats yall up.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bravo, bravo excellent selection for VP nominee. When history is written I am sure it will go down as one of the best picks in the line of those other great picks like Mondale/Ferraro, Dukakis/Bentsen, Gore/Lieberman, Kerry/Edwards and Clinton/Kaine. I'm really excited now!!!

default.jpg

PO-dukakis-bentsen-button_busy_beaver_button_museum.png

gore-victory-in-2000.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Incumbent Presidents RARELY lose. However, as an incumbent, then President Trump, running for re-election, LOST in 2020. Additionally, none of those examples posted was it an election year for the INCUMBENT Democratic ticket running for re-election. Jimmy Carter was the last Demotic ticket to lose re-election back in the 70's. And If you think Harris-Walz in 2024 is comparable to Carter-Mondale in 1976, you're SLOW AF and not the election Historian that you are COSPLAYING to be.
So, keep that same energy for the FELONIOUS and the couch-fucker ticket that gets added to that list :cheers:

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Come on, you can do it. Its a simple question. Just try to answer. Everyone has an opinion. Also, the DNC has been wrong before.
Ask yourself if Obama was Hillary’s VP in ‘08 would he have beaten Trump in ‘16?

Or wait for your moment and line up McCain and Mitt as your opponents 8 years straight?

I couldn’t imagine a double Democrat president back to back from ‘08 to ‘24 AND then u try to bring up Biden or Kamala

The democrats fucked they future up giving Hillary the nod in ‘16

Just waisted Obama’s Prime years smh

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Except Trump/Pence were the President and Vice President. Mondale was never president. Dukakis was never president, Gore was never president. None of those people listed were ever the president. Trump could lose in November and he would still receive Secret Service protection, he would still be addressed as Mr. President or former president Trump and he will still get a presidential library and for some reason that eats yall up.
You typed a lot of words to say Trump is a loser. If you like him then well your a loser too. Loser.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Incumbent Presidents RARELY lose. However, as an incumbent, then President Trump, running for re-election, LOST in 2020. Additionally, none of those examples posted was it an election year for the INCUMBENT Democratic ticket running for re-election. Jimmy Carter was the last Demotic ticket to lose re-election back in the 70's. And If you think Harris-Walz in 2024 is comparable to Carter-Mondale in 1976, you're SLOW AF and not the election Historian that you are COSPLAYING to be.
So, keep that same energy for the FELONIOUS and the couch-fucker ticket that gets added to that list :cheers:
Grover Cleveland was an incumbent and he lost. Four years later he won.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but Grover was not a rapist so good luck with Trump 20 - 24
Well according to some Bill Clinton was a rapist. There's a new book out talking about JFK and his sexual proclivities. Some say George Washington died of pneumonia walking back from getting it in with one of his slaves. Do you think that was mutual consent or rape? What about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings? I wonder was that rape or a great love story. Lets not get in to Joe Biden and the rumors that surround him. We only need to look at his public weird activities with young girls and his sons activities. I mean hey when my brother passed one the first things I wanted to do is have a go at his widow.

I haven't even gotten to Kamala. Salute to her she is the ultimate hoe. She's slept her way to the most powerful position in the world.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well according to some Bill Clinton was a rapist. There's a new book out talking about JFK and his sexual proclivities. Some say George Washington died of pneumonia walking back from getting it in with one of his slaves. Do you think that was mutual consent or rape? What about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings? I wonder was that rape or a great love story. Lets not get in to Joe Biden and the rumors that surround him. We only need to look at his public weird activities with young girls and his sons activities. I mean hey when my brother passed one the first things I wanted to do is have a go at his widow.

I haven't even gotten to Kamala. Salute to her she is the ultimate hoe. She's slept her way to the most powerful position in the world.
Sir if you gotta play Presidential trivia to defend your Fraudster in Chief then maybe pick a new hero. Try VP Harris. I hear shes going places. When we fight we win!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir if you gotta play Presidential trivia to defend your Fraudster in Chief then maybe pick a new hero. Try VP Harris. I hear shes going places. When we fight we win!
Let me know when she's going to do a news conference? Trump is doing one now?

Let me know when she's going to do a sit down interview we're going on week 3 with her as the candidate and she still hasn't done a sit down interview.

Let me know when she's going to post an agenda on her website.

She may be going places but we know she ain't doing none of those things. By the looks of things looks like she trying to run the clock.

Say what you will but Trump has done all the things that Kamala has not.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me know when she's going to do a sit down interview we're going on week 3 with her as the candidate and she still hasn't done a sit down interview.

She may be going places but we know she ain't doing none of those things. By the looks of things looks like she trying to run the clock.

Things such as rape, fraud & discrimination. Anything else you want to add?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Speaking of news conferences,Kari Lake needs to get the fuck off of local television right now.."We are TEAM TRUMP!!!":rolleyes:

At his next campaign stop people should start chanting C-F VANCE.. he'll respond "Um that's JD,not CF..!" :roflmao2:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking of news conferences,Kari Lake needs to get the fuck off of local television right now.."We are TEAM TRUMP!!!":rolleyes:

At his next campaign stop people should start chanting C-F VANCE.. he'll respond "Um that's JD,not CF..!" :roflmao2:
GettyImages-1705227249.jpg

This is a picture of Kari Lake

5cddc2990d46c.image.jpg

This is a picture of Desiree Charbonnet from New Orleans.

I'm not saying anything!!!!!

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To paraphrase Magneto, you must be more specific 46 presidents everything listed can be used for each and every one of them.
Naw, naw, naw, you following through. Trump has been held accountable by the justice system specifically for his actions. Don’t spread this around talking about everybody do it. We talking bout Trump not everybody else.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
& we voted for a homewrecking hoe from Compton

sorry about the tangent.
She went to Xavier University of Louisiana, she took Spanish with a friend of mine. When she first got elected he asked me did I remember her. My response to him "Why would I remember that ugly ass broad, I was on the hunt with a better looking broad.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She went to Xavier University of Louisiana, she took Spanish with a friend of mine. When she first got elected he asked me did I remember her. My response to him "Why would I remember that ugly ass broad, I was on the hunt with a better looking broad.

She must have a snapping turtle between her legs because a nigga from a well known cop family just basically destroyed his family's name for this bitch and is probably going to jail.

LaToya Cantrell is an example of why don't vote with your emotions, which is why I always state all politicians deserve criticism.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future," he said in a comment.
"Haven't spoke to him in 8 years. I'm 100% opposed to all his ideology."
"My family wasn't given any notice that he was selected and denied security the days after."
All the comments stemmed from a March 30, 2023 post after Trump was convicted where Jeff Walz said: "We've just become a third world banana republic."