Kamala's Vice Presidential Nominee

Who do you want Kamala Harris to choose as a running mate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great Pick

my favorite of all the 6 that were remaining...Brashear was my second choice.

On a superficial level he can speak to and relate to the Midwestern/Appalachian demographic but policy wise he appeals to the Progressives. This is a ticket that unifies the party.. Vice President Harris being a Centrist and Walz as a old Progressive in the mould of Bernie sanders ( if he coached High school football defense)

He's an effective communicator that can "put it where the goats can get it" Most politicians..especially democrats have the tendency to speak too academically and over the heads of the proletariat. Basically he can help and not hurt the Presidential candidate.

When hearing that they were gonna start campaigning in Philadelphia I was nervous that it would be Shapiro, hes got too much baggage . and thank GOD that it aint Buttigeg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Great Pick

my favorite of all the 6 that were remaining...Brashear was my second choice.

On a superficial level he can speak to and relate to the Midwestern/Appalachian demographic but policy wise he appeals to the Progressives. This is a ticket that unifies the party.. Vice President Harris being a Centrist and Walz as a old Progressive in the mould of Bernie sanders ( if he coached High school football defense)

He's an effective communicator that can "put it where the goats can get it" Most politicians..especially democrats have the tendency to speak too academically and over the heads of the proletariat. Basically he can help and not hurt the Presidential candidate.

When hearing that they were gonna start campaigning in Philadelphia I was nervous that it would be Shapiro, hes got too much baggage . and thank GOD that it aint Buttigeg

Very good summary, totally agree (aside from that last swipe at Pete, who I’d have opted for over Shapiro)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit face-saving:

After their meeting on Sunday, Shapiro called Harris’ team and made clear that he was “struggling with the decision to leave his current job as governor of Pennsylvania, in order to seek the vice presidency,” according to a person familiar with the selection process.”

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Whelp he don' officially locked up Michigan...

d3f216625d2d224dec62ab605071f83fadf9e1b0.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

John Fetterman at the Harris / Walz Rally in Philadelphia just now:

"This election is about moving our country forward with VP Harris and Governor Walz, or a couple of really, really, really weird dudes.

And look, I gotta tell you. I work with JD Vance. I do. And I’m here to confirm that he is a seriously weird dude."

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Some of us are old enough to remember what it was like being a young girl on her period and living in fear that your period was going to a) start in school when you were unprepared or b) you weren’t going to have enough supplies with you in school when you were on your period.

A governor providing free tampons and pads for school students, particularly when 1 in 10 girls miss school because of their period is thoughtful governance.

Seriously, why are y’all so damn strange?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
She needs penn if she has any chance to win

I’d be fine with Kelly or some darkhorse pitbull we all didn’t see and the gop won’t have time or resources to research this person.

Remember this person will be 1 step away from having the Nuke codes, so our choice has to not only be smart but also aggressive with foreign policy.

I also agree a double woman ticket will be a failure UNLESS it’s a Obama and it’s in reverse. That will most definitely bring out more than enough voters and new voters to tip the scales. Its would basically be Barack’s 4th term with a bonus 5th term if we win re-election. OR we play dirty again and force Kamala out after 2 years and give Michelle 10 years in office.

The Dems have to be smart and precise about this VP pick, it’s the most important one in their existence. Senator Vance wants a civil war to win this presidential election so that means the Dems must counter and put somebody in place who has all his characteristics and none of his weaknesses.

He is also running on an immigration is good for America stance and that’s huge and I didn’t see that coming until his spouse was revealed.

This is a good thread to have discourse and proper discussions. I voted for JB due to all his Ties and he’s Jewish. A sacrifice to make sure Trump doesn’t get a 2nd term.
I told you about the dark house pitbulls

But realistically

Shapiro wasn’t goin on a sinking ship

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor