Kanye West "There's nobody that gets judged more than a straight white male." back with a new rant 2023

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
they not really talkin about it

but they lowkey pancking in london

because

six young children died

from a type of strep throat...

It's like how they reported about Covid originally in Wuhan in late 2019, but other parts of the world didn't really take it on.

Then a few months later, all hell breaks loose with a lockdown by March of 2020.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
YEDOLF?!?!?!

:roflmao::roflmao:
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

kwH6rv.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"Adidassssss...sssss, you abandoned your LEADER!!!! Your betrayal and standing with those jewsssssss...ssss will not be forgotten!!!"
-CobraYe

Here is a mind&**** for you.

Adidas founders Adi and Rudi Dassler were members of the Nazi party—joining in 1933, the same year Adolf Hitler became Chancellor.

The German shoe brand, launched in the 1920s, was one of many German companies to cooperate with the Nazi party during the 1930s and 1940s. (The Adidas corporate site does not mention this history—framing the period of 1900-1949 as “only the start of our story.”)

As I said before in other thread. I knew this Kanye thing was only going to get worse and more out of hand. The rabbit hole though:smh:

Why I stated we are in bizarro world and the mainstream media is well.....a stage too. I learned the hard way being a freelancer. Can't just go in the deep end without road blocks.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who specifically is "They"? He saying there is no name that he wouldn't name and call out but he is still speaking vague language that makes him sound ridiculous, plus the MAGA BS aint helping him his case at all.

Come on Kanye, if he really wanted to expose people tell us the name of the specific people he is referring to as "They" and what "They" may have promised you to cooperate with the agenda. He is just naming who "They" control and who "They" sacrificed.
He keeps saying "they're trying to put me in jail". Who? Say a name.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here is a mind&**** for you.

Adidas founders Adi and Rudi Dassler were members of the Nazi party—joining in 1933, the same year Adolf Hitler became Chancellor.

The German shoe brand, launched in the 1920s, was one of many German companies to cooperate with the Nazi party during the 1930s and 1940s. (The Adidas corporate site does not mention this history—framing the period of 1900-1949 as “only the start of our story.”)

As I said before in other thread. I knew this Kanye thing was only going to get worse and more out of hand. The rabbit hole though:smh:

Why I stated we are in bizarro world and the mainstream media is well.....a stage too. I learned the hard way being a freelancer. Can't just go in the deep end without road blocks.

Yea, I read about that. it's why I made that post lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like how they reported about Covid originally in Wuhan in late 2019, but other parts of the world didn't really take it on.

Then a few months later, all hell breaks loose with a lockdown by March of 2020.

man Im gonna save you from my world famous rants..

and Im just gonna say...

if you want to know why ALL HELL BROKE LOSE...

Just do a little research and find out what happend

SIX MONTHS PRIOR to ALL HELL BREAKING LOSE......

cough cough Epstein got busted that july cough cough

and they wanted prince andrew for questioning..

cough cough...

next thing you know.. BOOM all hell broke lose..

check the dates, it aint a THEORY at this point..

ITS CONSPIRACY FACT!!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wth this got to do w Ak bro
He's a big fan of these "old school" artists and even still ranks Pac beside his new "best" in history Kanye.

He mentions Drake which is a rapper that rose the same time he rose to power.

Drake this week showed his Spotify numbers and revealed he listened to Tupac the most.

A lot of these new n*ggas learned from the old and AK is no different despite him attacking the foundation a few weeks ago.

Jay-Z and Kanye were rap billionaires whom AK respects because they got the bag in comparison to guys like LL Cool J and so on from the 80s and 90s.

Tupac whether one likes him or not was a true Rap/Rock star who crossed over in movies and television just like Will Smith.

These are who the new era of fans and pundits respect and why they have the idea of artists like Kanye and Drake being legendary over other artists of the past.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
man Im gonna save you from my world famous rants..

and Im just gonna say...

if you want to know why ALL HELL BROKE LOSE...

Just do a little research and find out what happend

SIX MONTHS PRIOR to ALL HELL BREAKING LOSE......

cough cough Epstein got busted that july cough cough

and they wanted prince andrew for questioning..

cough cough...

next thing you know.. BOOM all hell broke lose..

check the dates, it aint a THEORY at this point..

ITS CONSPIRACY FACT!!

I think it's simpler than even what you are saying.

EVENT 201

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He's a big fan of these "old school" artists and even still ranks Pac beside his new "best" in history Kanye.

He mentions Drake which is a rapper that rose the same time he rose to power.

Drake this week showed his Spotify numbers and revealed he listened to Tupac the most.

A lot of these new n*ggas learned from the old and AK is no different despite him attacking the foundation a few weeks ago.

Jay-Z and Kanye were rap billionaires whom AK respects because they got the bag in comparison to guys like LL Cool J and so on from the 80s and 90s.

Tupac whether one likes him or not was a true Rap/Rock star who crossed over in movies and television just like Will Smith.

These are who the new era of fans and pundits respect and why they have the idea of artists like Kanye and Drake being legendary over other artists of the past.
Gotcha

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This narrative about Nazis is completely false, there is another backstory and sane reason Kanye is stepping away from Twitter. I don't want to get involved, my primary focus is getting out of the country.
Once you finally escape don't log back into BGOL. The Feds will ping your location and know exactly where you are. Stay far away from this site. Good luck.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's simpler than even what you are saying.

EVENT 201

definitely all connected,

the global elite are decades ahead of

the masses,

they see the writing on the wall, way before we do,

they seen something and its scaring the fuckin

bedemons out of them...

there are gonna be some big changes coming in these next

couple of years...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Baptism is significant in that it represents the forgiveness and cleansing from sin that comes through faith in Jesus Christ. Baptism publicly acknowledges one's confession of faith and belief in the gospel message. It also symbolizes the sinner's entrance into the community of believers (the church).

In Christian theology, a baptism is a kind of rebirth; a washing away of original sin and a purification of the soul.

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220237.png

I believe Kanye based on his statements is washing away his original sin and purifying his soul. He is no longer promoting overpriced products that are contract manufactured overseas to the black community. He no longer wants to encourage the use of Twitter for various reasons. He is being reborn.

This is what Jeffrey Dahmer attempted to do to rid his serial killer sins.

poster_e00a6a91ffc6486195318d71acee2bfd.jpg

I acknowledge the Jewish community has gone through horrors from white supremacists in Europe. The concept of forced colonization was started with former slaves by President Lincoln encouraging us to go into Africa and build settlements. If you read about former slaves, they became racists towards the indigenous population believing they were superior.

I wish Jews had built integrated settlements rather than walling off into a Zionist state of Israel forcing Palestinians into restricted areas. Maybe the horrors of the Holocaust and ongoing persecutions has made them pursue this protectionist strategy of ensuring self governance.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No, but Elon was all about free speech at all costs and never really addressed all the racist tweets towards blacks. Since the racist incel crowd haven't been up in arms, I guess only Ye gets banned and free speech stops at the front door of the Jewish mafia.

He got banned for posting that shirtless pic of Elon, not the jewish shit

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is stupid

The same people wanting the confederate shit to stay up are probably one in the same
It's not stupid at all. Who gets to determine what evil dictator is ok to hate or not? They are all terrible. Yet we still have a federal holiday named after Columbus. Hitler isn't any worse then any of these other crackers..only treated differently because he killed jews