Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stop it b
Kendrick was spitting as usual but totally the wrong energy. Drake made a club banger which many of us hinted at.

You can’t play in the same sand as a lyricist and Drake at the moment made the smart move to not go bar for bar and let the music and energy of the song do the work.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 get this fucker the fuck outta here…
Nothing to be upset about and it’s just hip hop. But many of us warned you this maybe the outcome.

Kendrick is undeniably the better MC and his bars has been amazingly deep and layered. But almost to a fault.

Drake can produce hits and family matters is a banger and it just swallowed up meet the grahams

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing to be upset about and it’s just hip hop. But many of us warned you this maybe the outcome.

Kendrick is undeniably the better MC and his bars has been amazingly deep and layered. But almost to a fault.

Drake can produce hits and family matters is a banger and it just swallowed up meet the grahams
See that’s the thing; your bias is showing because in this battle; kdot has produced the better records; not even close!! And you can tell by the views and spins his getting. @REDLINE what’s the views for kdot disses and drakes disses?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that’s the thing; your bias is showing because in this battle; kdot has produced the better records; not even close!! And you can tell by the views and spins his getting. @REDLINE what’s the views for kdot disses and drakes disses?
Bro I am not a Drake fan. When this beef first started I clearly stated that Drake wanted no parts of Kendrick. I felt there would be no way Drake could win a battle.

When Euphoria dropped, I was like, wait a minute, Bars aside it wasn’t a fiery diss. My stance was man this is leaving the door open for Drake to sneak in and take the W.

The reason I felt that way because a hit record can swallow the most lyrical record. It happens all the time.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he lost b
Naw fam, if you listen carefully to the track and we take them for face value. Drake appears to have made Kendrick create an entire song off information that Drake was feeding him. It appears the “mole” was Drakes team having Dot believe they were on his side.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw fam, if you listen carefully to the track and we take them for face value. Drake appears to have made Kendrick create an entire song off information that Drake was feeding him. It appears the “mole” was Drakes team having Dot believe they were on his side.

I gotta give you credit, this is brilliant. You truly committed to this troll angle. Bravo fam.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of y’all are missing that Kendrick already knew about the Drake track and what Drake was going to say before he recorded Euphoria. That’s why he gave him the warning not to do it. That’s crazy. So basically Euphoria to now was a prelude response to Family Matters. That’s why his shit dropped so damn fast.

Now, will there anymore diss tracks to come, because this shit got deep and fast(no diddy).

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I called it an early night. Had a long day and decided I was gonna try to get 8 hours. Was in the bed by ten. And woke up to TWO MORE FUCKING TRACKS being dropped.

community-donald-glover.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The gloves ended up being another warning to Drake.
"Bro, these are your gloves. There's a mole in your camp. That thing you're thinking about doing, don't do that. I have all your secrets. Stand down." The friend who's gassing Drake to drop these records is probably the same one who leaked everything for Kendrick.