Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has been fun. It's the same energy feeling when Eminem went at Benzino and just kept firing his as up. And you can tell Em was disgusted with Benzino. Especially after Benzino forcing all those Made Men adds on us in the Source.

I'm not mad and Drake's songs, but man. Man.

And what the fuck more does Alchemist have in the tuck. Jesus.

And what will really set shit off is hard confirmation of what's been talked about from both sides.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta give you credit, this is brilliant. You truly committed to this troll angle. Bravo fam.
Stop getting in your feelings over a song. Man up. Damn yall be sensitive. Now go back and listen to the song and you tell me what your opinion is. Do you think Drake was feeding him information because that’s what the song is implying and Drake posted it

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop getting in your feelings over a song. Man up. Damn yall be sensitive. Now go back and listen to the song and you tell me what your opinion is. Do you think Drake was feeding him information because that’s what the song is implying and Drake posted it

Psst, stay in character.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kendrick sonned Drake on this one. Went in on his whole family.

It alight because we heard the lyricism already. Definitely has bars but the energy is just off and apparently some of the information in the song was false intell.

Nevertheless, Kendrick definitely has lyricism but he needed better production to complete with Family Matters

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It alight because we heard the lyricism already. Definitely has bars but the energy is just off and apparently some of the information in the song was false intell.

Nevertheless, Kendrick definitely has lyricism but he needed better production to complete with Family Matters

It just don't hit the same when somebody writing your diss for you.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I'm not feeling the Pac and Snoop AI shit. Dissing a nigga, sounding like other niggaz. The nigga sending cease and desist, got hit with a cease and desist. You young niggaz different.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 get this fucker the fuck outta here…
Dude is an incredible pain in the fuckin ass dick jerker. :smh: His grandmother stopped fuckin wit him years ago. Told everyone in the church my grandson is a sissy boy. :smh:

vooU4h.jpg

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Drake - Push Ups (Drop & Give Me 50) (Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, Metro Boomin Diss) (New Audio)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that’s the thing; your bias is showing because in this battle; kdot has produced the better records; not even close!! And you can tell by the views and spins his getting. @REDLINE what’s the views for kdot disses and drakes disses?

On YouTube the Drake fans must've heard of the diss but really weren't watching the vid on YouTube. But after an hour so so they came out in full force and started listening.

Drake's at 5.8 million in 8 hours and Kendrick's at 5.3 million in 7 hours on YouTube.

On Twitter Drake released his diss as a link to YouTube for fans to watch the vid/hear the song that has 4.7 million views.

Two hours later he posted just the song on Twitter for people to listen to which has 4.3 million views so Drake's diss posted by him has 9 million views all together.

Kendrick's diss on Twitter posted by him has 22 million views in less than 8 hours .:eek2: