Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
On YouTube the Drake fans must've heard of the diss but really weren't watching the vid on YouTube. But after an hour so so they came out in full force and started listening.

Drake's at 5.8 million in 8 hours and Kendrick's at 5.3 million in 7 hours on YouTube.

On Twitter Drake released his diss as a link to YouTube for fans to watch the vid/hear the song that has 4.7 million views.

Two hours later he posted just the song on Twitter for people to listen to which has 4.3 million views so Drake's diss posted by him has 9 million views all together.

Kendrick's diss on Twitter posted by him has 22 million views in less than 8 hours .:eek2:

I listened to Kendrick on Spotify this morning. They both got a big buzz going. Fans on both side all in.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did Kendrick get in his feeling over this? What lines?

Drake - First Person Shooter ft. J. Cole

Apparently Drake sent the record to Kendrick but Kendrick never responded not even a phone call or text.

I also didn’t understand the subliminals as it went over my head until someone explained to me what it was. After it being explained I still was not sure myself lol

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Rick kept it 100%. Stayed in his lane and dropped another hot track. In and out the battle without a scratch.

Rick Ross - Champagne Moments (Official Music Video)

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I am not a Drake fan. When this beef first started I clearly stated that Drake wanted no parts of Kendrick. I felt there would be no way Drake could win a battle.

When Euphoria dropped, I was like, wait a minute, Bars aside it wasn’t a fiery diss. My stance was man this is leaving the door open for Drake to sneak in and take the W.

The reason I felt that way because a hit record can swallow the most lyrical record. It happens all the time.
You a Drake Stan.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You a Drake Stan.
You can look at my post History. I have been clowning Drake for years. I am not a fan of either and just judging based on what I hear.

Yes Kendrick has bars but the production just doesn’t match.

Drakes Family Matters has the production to match. When you look at what the causals are saying, they are saying Drake cooked him.

That’s why my point was that production matters in a diss record

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On YouTube the Drake fans must've heard of the diss but really weren't watching the vid on YouTube. But after an hour so so they came out in full force and started listening.

Drake's at 5.8 million in 8 hours and Kendrick's at 5.3 million in 7 hours on YouTube.

On Twitter Drake released his diss as a link to YouTube for fans to watch the vid/hear the song that has 4.7 million views.

Two hours later he posted just the song on Twitter for people to listen to which has 4.3 million views so Drake's diss posted by him has 9 million views all together.

Kendrick's diss on Twitter posted by him has 22 million views in less than 8 hours .:eek2:
That being said it's not even about views. That's Drake's thing. Kendrick needs to move on. Nothing else to prove here.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Kanye coulda saved this shit. He ain't saying shit. Production on point tho.

Kanye West - Like That (Remix) [Drake & J. Cole Diss] lyrics

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can look at my post History. I have been clowning Drake for years. I am not a fan of either and just judging based on what I hear.

Yes Kendrick has bars but the production just doesn’t match.

Drakes Family Matters has the production to match. When you look at what the causals are saying, they are saying Drake cooked him.

That’s why my point was that production matters in a diss record
Production doesn't match??? It's a rap battle. Not a dance battle. Have you ever seen a real rap battle with no music? I'm guessing not. Drake wouldn't make it past the 1st mike.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I respect that. What are your thoughts?

Nobody here to see you Rawse.

No one including Ross will ever play that record again. It was hip hop detritus left after the titanic drake collided with the iceberg Kendrick.

Same as Kanye.

It was wasted time and effort and I actually think more people see him as kinda of traitor and phoney because of how much his entire career is attached to drake and Wayne.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
cac.jpg

Hello? Is this the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
I would like to report an international incident.
Yes INTERNATIONAL
My name? That's not important. I would like to report a crime of the highest order.
In fact - I believe it is gang related!
Bloodies? Crippies? The Latino one? Its major.
I think you might need to open a Riccola case on the matter
There is a very small gang member threatening violence on a global icon!
Aubrey Drake Graham himself!
Yes yes this usurper is named Kendrick Lamar probably some type of mafia code name
He has threatened not only Mr. Graham but his CHILDREN.
Children I say!
Yes I thought he only had one child too.
Yes yes yes shout out Pusha T, PLEASE LISTEN!
Of course Mr. Graham would be reporting this himself but he is terrified
He is light skin you know, a regal yellowish hue. Very sensitive and temperamental
He is a lover not a fighter
No Sean Combs
And I believe the has snakes and rats and traitors in his owl's nest!
Exterminator?!
No I mean he has ACTUAL TRAITORS IN HIS EMPLOY
(I think that 40 fellow has been faking his illness all these years personally)
Anyway, This ruffian has been sending vicious multi layered wicked similes horrid metaphors rapping songs to slander Mr. Graham
In fact they should revoke his Pulitzer
This Lamar fellow is a beast, BEAST!
HE is WHIPPING FEET I TELL YOU
WHIPPING
FEET
I don't even know what that means!!!!
You need to address this matter IMMEDIATEYL!
There is a 3 hour time difference!
My name? My name? Ummm Beyer Station that's right
you may want to check out @largebillsonlyplease and @therealjondoe also
I can see their fingerprints all over this one.
Yes yes I hope to hear back from you fine officers soon
Degrassi!

@donwuan

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No one including Ross will ever play that record again. It was hip hop detritus left after the titanic drake collided with the iceberg Kendtick.

Same as Kanye.

It was wasted time and effort and I actually think more people see him as kinda of traitor and phoney because of how much his entire career is attached to drake and Wayne.

We all know the beef wasn't over a C&D for French...... so what was it?!

I've insinuated some things, but nothing has been verified/ confirmed.....its just weird because as you say his career is aligned with Wayne and Drake....

Though he is still beefing with Birdman even though Wayne are allegedly cool again..... so he's "standing on business" with that......

If what has been alleged is true, the pillow talking to his troublesome BM and trying to/actually fucking his most recent ex.......that may be enough. Cuz at that point Drake ruined the friendship, Ross just acted on it publicly.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Production doesn't match??? It's a rap battle. Not a dance battle. Have you ever seen a real rap battle with no music? I'm guessing not. Drake wouldn't make it past the 1st mike.
That’s why it was smart of him not to go bar for bar with Kendrick. If the person is the better lyricist, than you have to lead with energy and production

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

No one including Ross will ever play that record again. It was hip hop detritus left after the titanic drake collided with the iceberg Kendtick.

Same as Kanye.

I feel you. You are not the first to say that. I thought Drake was upset about this and pulled Rick into it.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Fam, I don't understand why Drake fans are ok with it.
Because he’s not an emcee first. He’s an actor and entertainer at heart who found a lane rapping. His fans know it and live and die by that angle.

They just get constantly get exposed in moments like this because he has to face quality.

They certainly don’t know the rules of hip hop emceeing either.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We all know the beef wasn't over a C&D for French...... so what was it?!

I've insinuated some things, but nothing has been verified/ confirmed.....its just weird because as you say his career is aligned with Wayne and Drake....

Though he is still beefing with Birdman even though Wayne are allegedly cool again..... so he's "standing on business" with that......

If what has been alleged is true, the pillow talking to his troublesome BM and trying to/actually fucking his most recent ex.......that may be enough. Cuz at that point Drake ruined the friendship, Ross just acted on it publicly.

I get that but for ME personally?

He just reminded me of Officer Ross.

and I ask again does ANYONE really give a sh*t about what Rawse "contributed"?

because his White boy diss actually went somewhere Kendrick never really intended

K was concentrating on honesty and integrity and blackness as a sense of culture

Ross brought race into it in a weird way that really added a f*cked up dimension about colorism and blackness NEITHER Drake or Kendrick really want to get into especially with a high level of "f**k up the bag" involved

Do YOU think Kanye and Rawse should be anywhere near a conversation about that?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you. You are not the first to say that. I thought Drake was upset about this and pulled Rick into it.

To me? Its ALL jealously

if Drake had did a collaboration album with HIM instead of 21 Savage?

You really think all this happens?

Same goes for Future.

I'm not defending Drake or know all the soap opera. That is just how it feels and looks to me.

Kendrick just seems more legitimate about his reasoning and approach.

NOTHING in these other dudes resume makes me want or even consider trusting them.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why did Kendrick get in his feeling over this? What lines?

Drake - First Person Shooter ft. J. Cole

they can make a MILLION tik tok analysis videos

and trust they seem to have already.

THIS WAS NOT A DISS.

PERIOD

This was actually an attempt to solidify the Big 3 and get all of them on the same record.

Kendrick confirmed that multiple times

He NEVER dissed Cole neither did Drake cause EVERYONE knows the truth.

Which in a rap battle is a rare and nice little factor.