Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kendrick-lamar.gif

Sun Tsu Kenny

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they can make a MILLION tik tok analysis videos

and trust they seem to have already.

THIS WAS NOT A DISS.

PERIOD

This was actually an attempt to solidify the Big 3 and get all of them on the same record.

Kendrick confirmed that multiple times

He NEVER dissed Cole neither did Drake cause EVERYONE knows the truth.

Which in a rap battle is a rare and nice little factor.
Once Kendrick opted out of 1st Person Shooter a lot of those lines can be misconstrued as disses.

"I'm the U-N-O,"

"The Spiderman meme is me looking at Drake"

So if there's a Big 3, we're tied for 1st and then there's you!

I mean it's all be analyzed and dissected and reconstituted......but I can definitely see how he would take some of those lines as subs/disses

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ummm.... yall REALLY think this is new? Or unique?

Sinatra was doing that sh*t in the 60s

If Drake wasn't doing this? yall would be calling him lame

in fact I think Drake has a song detailing all this

So if a fat white woman in weird sunglasses says "This is true" on tik tok

Yall automatically think it is?

WTF we doing?

#jermainesaveus

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Once Kendrick opted out of 1st Person Shooter a lot of those lines can be misconstrued as disses.

"I'm the U-N-O,"

"The Spiderman meme is me looking at Drake"

So if there's a Big 3, we're tied for 1st and then there's you!

I mean it's all be analyzed and dissected and reconstituted......but I can definitely see how he would take some of those lines as subs/disses

agreed but thats because he WANTED to

He could also CLEARLY see all throughout the song and video where HE would have perfectly fit in.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Snakes in the castle.

Or is this more proof this is ALL WWE?

Either is plausible.

Could easily make a case for both arguments honestly.

But when shit like this goes down. And think about it, if you rapped and was dialed in like a psychopath, moving like this ain't far-fetched. It's not uncommon to have a strategy.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone seen A Man Called Otto?

There was a secondary storyline
The main character Otto moved into a neighborhood with his wife and then a black couple moved in, I believe Reuben and Anita were their names, (across the street/ next door...I can't recall).

But initially they were friends. The black family got a new car, Otto bought a similar new car (American.) They had family dinners together, date nights....etc. they had so much in common, even started trying to kids around the same time.

Then one day Reuben buys a Honda (maybe?) and Otto couldn't let it go. And then a bunch of small things that Otto has been taken as slights started happening. But we as the audience see the underlying issie and it has nothing to do with Otto. Then Ottos wife had a miscarriage, but R&A have 2 kids I believe. And Otto finds out his wife would never have kids. Over the years it was just one minor thing after another. To where as the movie starts they haven't talked for 20 years and have now become "enemies."

I say all that to say, by the end of the story they actually have a conversation. Otto asked Reuben about the car thing X years ago. And Reuben was like, you took that personally? I did what I felt I needed for my family. That's where all this started from? And he explains some of the other things Otto perceived as issues.

And then once they talked, they realized they wasted however many years as enemies when they would've been better spent as friends like they were.

What if Drake is Otto? Control is the car and this was all a misunderstanding that spiraled out of "control," when a phone call/ conversation would have clarified and avoided all of the ensuing fallout?